She and He

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
  I watched how Chunji throw in chains. This view was tearing my heart , but it was what I had to do . Soon others will completearrow-10x10.png the ritual , and I can live a normal life . I just hope that they will hurry up.


  Scream sounded in the distance. It was so loud and high that without doubt I know it was Yuri. Snorted softly, or so I thought. My snort was spread around the room, louder than I thought. But I was quiet, right?


  I looked around and noticed what was wrong. Silence. I do not hear Chunji, or Yuri or anyone else. I looked to the left, Chunji lying on the ground, sleeping. I smiled. So this is the end?


***


  Chunji sat on the couch, and around him were Teen Top, Hyeri and Mimi. I was sitting in a chair, staring at the fire. Since Chunji regained consciousness, I don't looked at him. I could not. Police Department took Yuri to another place, and I brought him home. Now we all sat at the blankets with kakao.


  "The ritual was really difficult." Repeated L.joe. "But it's good that it worked."
I pretended that I did not see the look L.joe gave me and Chunji. It was as if he wondered what it was all about. But that is not his case.


  The situation is simple. Aunt Mimi knew the ritual that become resistant to the charms. She handed it to me and I had to quit, but ... Chunji knew Yuri well. He used to love her. It was interrupted by the ritual, and we could not risk it. So L.joe together with Mimi and Hyeri did it. I had to keep an eye on Chunji.


  A side effect of this spell was that the CAP, Ricky, Niel and Changjo did not remember anything. The only person who remembered was Chunji ... But he almost did not say anything.


  I caught him a few times at looking at me. He tried to invite me to talk, but I did not want to .... In the end, only he has not been cleaned.


  But the plan was successfularrow-10x10.png. Although some of the furniture was broken, and the others had a few bruises and abrasions, the plan was successful. But why do I feel that it's still a lot for me?


  When L.joe finished his story, Chunji was satisfied and grateful. Others have to be prepared for home, for tomorrow to go out ...


  I stood up abruptly. "I'll walk you to the door."


 By the corner of my eye I noticed that Chunji also get up but Niel holds him. "You need to rest."


  Ah, yes. Yuri lost at the end consciousness, and Chunji had to dealt with it. He said that this separation hurt, but then he felt free.


  I walked to the door and said goodbye. I closed the door and turned around. Chunji was leaning against the wall and stared at me. I did not do anything, but also looked back at him.


  "I'm sorry." He said it so fast that I hardly heard. Before I could say anything, I felt his arms around me. Do not turn aside for nothing, I returned the hug.


  We stood there like this, hugging and saying nothing.


***


  I got up in the morning and realized that I was alone. Seat next to me on the bed was empty. Before one terrible moment I wondered again if he does not become a puppet. But at the bottom I heard the twang of pots, so I figured he doesn't.


  Yesterday I put up with Chunji to bed. We both fell asleep, and our bodies were close together. I felt safe, but I do not know how long it will last yet. I know that things will never be the same. Chunji knows it too. We must rebuild our trust, and he's probably starting to do it.


  Strange, I thought, walking down the stairs in a bathrobe, I think I should make breakfast in the morning.


  From the kitchen came to me, the aroma of coffee, eggs and bacon. I sighed with happiness when I went inside. Chunji looked up, his face broke into a smile. He put the pan in the sink and ordered a gesture to sit down at the table. And so did I.


  We ate breakfast in silence, enjoying the peace. However, cleaning up after us, in my heart, fear was born. What will we do now? Chunji had sensed something, because he came to me and took my hands in his.


  "Listen, about all of this ..."


  "I know," I interrupted him.


  "No, you do not know. I would like to tell you ...." Chunji shook his head and led me into the living room. He sat down beside me on the couch, still holding my hands and staggered gentle circles.


  "I know that the situation was bad. I want to be with you, I would like to emphasize."


  "But Chunji, nothing will be as before. This .... I .... You destroyed my trust in you. I know it was not you, but I have already ..." Chunji waited patiently until I'm done. "I received these letters, and your behavior was getting strange. " I said with tears in my eyes.


  "I know you got the list. Day before the arrival of Yuri, I found them. All. Already before I was losing control myself, but I did not know who was doing it. When Yuri, learned about the letters, she flew straight here and then it was too late. "


  "Did you love her?"


  "Yes. Someday. When we were little. She was the only girl who was interested in me after one year. She Was difficult for me, and then, when we were together, she ..."


  "She's gone. I am like this too, Chunji? Was I not available to you and that is why you get interested in me?"


  "No, Jiji. You mean a lot more to me and please understand me. I want to rebuild our relationship."


  "But what about the parents? They will not just ..."


  "I know, but I do not care what they do. They may even disown me. Do not care. Wanna be with you."


  "I ... My trust in you ..."


  "We will rebuild it." Chunji reiterated. "We will rebuild them, starting today."


  "Have you always been like this?" I asked.


  "Like what?"


  "Have you always see a girl? Have you ever someone who would try to keep apart?"


  "In the beginning - no. But when we prove that our love is invincible, they're coming off. I'm sure." Chunji against hesitated, but I noticed that nervous system. 


  I cocked my head.


  "I love you, Jimin."


  My heart beat faster, for sound of my real name. "I love you too, ChanHee."


  Now we just have to rebuild our trust.


---
I promised to be Chapter, so it is!
But be warned! It's not over!
Btw, how was this chapter?