Situation

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Everything was strange. Each new day was different. Stranger. Jiji felt like she is changing, though she would not admit it. She knew how Chunji at night sneaked out of the house. Every night. She suspected that he went to Jiyeon. Recently he spent a lot of time with her.


At least we avoided the awkwardness. Thoughts Jiji, sitting on the lessons of history.


  A lot of bad will not happen. Jiji thought that maybe it would be like in the movie. Enemies fall asleep next to each other, and in the morning, unaware of anything they lied next to each other. Then they wonder how this could happen. And gradually begin to feel something for each other. They fall in love, blah blah blah ...


  But nothing like that happened with Chunji and Jiji.They still did not like each other. Jiji harbored a grudge against him for continuing that escapes during the night. But she did not say anything. She knew that falls on Chunji, somewhere in her heart she knew it. Despite this, Jiji dodn't admitted to anything.


  He is still a dumb .


  Between Chunji and Jiji was 'okay'. They avoid each other at home. They tried not to fall into their roads. While Jiji was angry then Chunji runs away from home, Chunji was angry that he has not met Jiyeon.


  He thinks only about Jiyeon.


  Chunji very often talked with Jiyeon. He met with Jiyeon in cafes. From Jiji knew Chunji escapes the house at night to meet her?


*Flashback*


  One interesting evening, Jiji dressed in running shorts and a blouse. She might as well be in pajamas. Jiji said Chunji, she was tired and going to sleep. She pretended to be asleep until she heard Chunji closes the door to their bedroom and go downstairs. She waited a moment, looking out the window. The sky was black as a hole. Jiji started coming down and did not include light. She tripped on the stairs. She curse under her breath and walked away. 

 

 

  As if you could not go out during the day. But no, of course you go out at night. JiJi curse Chunji in her head.


  Chunji did not go by car, but he went on foot.


  "I guess he did not want to wake me by car." She muttered under her breath and began to follow Chunji.


  Chunji stick to the side streets. Probably he did not want anyone to see how he goes at night in a suit without Jiji. When Jiji went through one street, Chunji suddenly stopped. The girl knew that she had to hide. She quickly hid behind a random building.


  But it did not help.


  The sound of kicked  can was very noisy during the night silence. She immediately hid behind a dumpster. There stank terribly, but she could not get caught. What would she say?


  Chunji stepped back and looked into the alley, just then, like a rat out of the shelter. Chunji thought that it was probably caused a noise and he went on.


  Jiji follow him further, and without any more obstacles, reached the spot. It was Park. Jiji had not noticed before, but Chunji had a tulip in hand. Pink tulip. After a while there was Jiyeon. Jiji was right. He met with her. Secretly.


  For a moment, Jiji thought that Jiyeon noticed her. But she was wrong, because Jiyeon said nothing. Jiyeon muttered something to Chunji. Even for a vampire hearing, Jiji caught the only one word.


  "Oppa"


  Then Jiyeon pulled Chunji and kissed him. He did not pushed away. He returned her kiss. Then Jiji quietly withdrew. She did not allow herself to cry. She did not want to  clean the blood from her face.


*The end of flashback*


  Someone poked Jiji by pencil. It was Mimi. Eyes pointed at the teacher.


  "Maybe you will answer the question number five?"


  Jiji slightly annoyed at the teacher. She knew that the teacher noticed that she thought of something else. The teacher thought that catch Jiji on the dream in class. But nothing like that happened. Jiji got up and answered the question.


  "Good answer." The teacher said, and went back to class.


  Jiji knew all the answers to the questions in the book.To sum up the situation. Chunji escapes at night to Jiyeon. Jiji is bad.


  She had a plan. She was planning to catch Chunji tonight on leaving the house and ask for someone's coming. She wants to see if he answers honestly. In general, for a couple of days had come to school the new girl.


  She is Ricky's Mate.


  HyeRi is very cool. So hear Jiji. She has always taught at home. She never went to school. She always had private lessons at home. It was to be her first time. And Ricky had to help her. Jiji does not know why, but appears to her that she known her.


  Jiji tried to break free from the emotions that have created in the word 'Mate'.


  Today Jiji tried to avoid Chunji. Why is that? Now knit the morning, Jiji came later to the kitchen. Chunji did not want to admit it in front of her, but early Jiji always ate breakfast and went to school. Chunji came later just because Jiji not tolerate too much blood. This message still wonder boy, but he pours blood into a cup of chocolate, when Jiji leave the house.


  Jiji does not know that he does it. She later went today than ever before, and saw how Chunji adds a bit of chocolate, and the rest of the blood. Jiji startled by what Chunji detect its presence. He accidentally broke a cup of substance. Jiji looked at Chunji, and he looked at her now. Jiji knew that her eyes were red. She quickly ran upstairs and Chunji clean up the mess. Jiji was shame that she, as a vampire, is disgusted with blood.


  At least, he is not forcing me to drink blood.


  She did not want to see him at school. She always moves quickly. When Jiji was at home, Chunji immediately went to homework. Slightly surprised to Jiji. When this girl was thinking, eating donuts and listening to music. She had her perfect plan to catch Chunji at eluding the house. After repeating in her head a couple times the plan, she turned off the music. She referred the rest of the donuts and sat down on the couch.


  What could go wrong?


  Then someone knocked to the door.


---
Sorry if it's boring!
I just have a little free time.... :(
Tomorrow I update again!
Comment and subscribe! <3