Dream

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
  I felt someone touch my shoulder.


  "Jiji, wake up!"


  I opened my eyes and I started to look at Mimi. She looked worried.


  "Hmm?"


  "The film is over."


  I made a surprised face. Film? But Chunji ... He's alive? "What film?"


  "About that girl. Turned out that the boy gone crazy and killed himself. Girl was heartbroken."


  I hugged my friend. "Oh my God. So Chunji is alive?"


  Mimi looked at me strangely. "Sure. And why would he be dead?"


  "Oh, You do not believe. I had a dream ..."


***


  I looked up at the building in front of me. There was a light breeze and it carried the scent of flowers. Somewhere in the distance are playing the children. The sun was shining. I directed my gaze to the window. Nothing. No movement.


  Frustrated, I stamped foot. I came home now, but I'm not sure if I want to go. My dream really upset me. He has to live, right? I have not called him. I did not intend.

  I opened the door and entered the house. I immediately felt a familiar scent. I went upstairs and took out things from the bag. But where is he? The house was open, and he would not have left ... I frowned and cocked ears. I heard something, something outside. I looked out the window.


  Chanhee unfolded umbrella. I smiled at him. He did not even notice that I'm home. I went down the stairs. I felt strange. Had I been nervous? No, that's impossible.
 

  I leaned against the door frame and watched as he tries to spread the umbrella. I giggled. Chunji, as if sensing my presence, he looked at me and smiled. My heart began to beat faster. I wonder if he hears it.


  Chanhee threw umbrella and slowly walked over to me. He came close, but at the same time not too close. He gave me a nervous look. I know what he's thinking.  I will say yes? Or not?


  In the dream I said 'no' because I was afraid. I was afraid that his friends would not accept us. I was afraid of the reaction of our parents. I did not know how it would be a 'girlfriend' instead of 'the enemy'.


  But now I'm not afraid. No, that was a lie. I'm afraid, but that should not affect my decision. Now, I know that. At  mention of my dream, my heart hurts.


  "So ..." Chunji started.


  "I ..." I walked a step closer to him. Our bodies shared only centimeters. "I think that I should give us a chance."


  A smile that appeared on his lips, it was for me as a musician. He must have thought that I would not give him a chance. Oh, how he was wrong. In the next second Chunji hugged me. I returned the hug.

 

  I feel safe in his arms.


***


  "What will we do?"


  Chunji looked at me quizzically.


  "We'll tell them?"


  "No. For now." He took my arm.


  We sat and watched a movie. This time, I said I did not want romantic and scary movies. He asked me about the reason, but I had only answered with a shrug. This is not the time to tell him about my dream. Now I just want to enjoy what is now.


  "What do you say to visit an amusement park?"


  I made an uncertain expression. "I do not know. If we keep it a secret, you know...."


  "Yes. But ---" There was the sound of the phone. Chunji picked up and muttered something under his breath. Finally, just sighed and hung up. "Ricky wants us to go on a triple date."


  "What? He knows?"


  "No. But we said nothing. He thinks that we should show up. Perhaps you can guess that we will play enemies?"


  I snorted. "Yes. So we go and...?"


  "Ricky's Mate. Niel with Mimi. And we ."


  I sighed. "It's tomorrow?"


  "I think so. But do not be sad. Tomorrow is our first unofficial date."


  Instead of answering, I snuggled into him and continued watching the movie.


---
I had to update yesterday, but I could not. I'm sorry for short chapter.
On Friday I'm going on vacation and will not be me a little: D
I will try to upgrade again this week.
I know you had a problem with the previous chapter. I'm sorry, but recently some do not have time to write. But I try to.
How was this chapter?