Epilogue

Two Different Worlds

 

-In Kingdom Azura-

Leeteuk and Kangin stood at the front lines protecting their villagers and their people, readying themselves for the battle. As soon as the first of the enemies were spotted, Leeteuk released his wings and rose to the sky. As he flew over, his feathers released and fell onto the enemies. Kangin and his army charged towards the enemies, releasing his sword as he took down as many as he could. He was about to use his magic powers when all of a sudden, all of the enemies approaching them stopped moving and started turning back into humans. He released his wings and went up to the sky to have a clearer look of what is happening.

The sight before them was a sight that was never seen before in any of the wars which they had participated in. The dolls all seemed to be turning back to normal human beings even though Kangin and the armies did not even touch them. Just then, loud cracking sound could be heard from the sky. The both of them turned their head to look as they saw the moon battlefield crumbling down.

“It seems like they finally discovered their powers. The battle is now over.” Leeteuk said as the both of them folded their wings and landed on the ground. Kangin wrapped his arm around Leeteuk’s shoulder and nodded. “Yes, it is all over now. We no longer have to fight with kingdom Azure anymore as well. Come on, let’s go help the people who needs our help.” They gestured for their medics and healers to head towards the army of fallen enemies, while they went to heal some of those people as well.  

 

That night, Leeteuk and Kangin waited impatiently outside the castle door for their sons to come back. It has been a few hours since the war ended, but they were still not back yet. Leeteuk paced around nibbling his thumb gently, while Kangin leaned against the castle walls with his arm crossed in worry. Just then, galloping sound could be heard as it approached the castle. Leeteuk stopped pacing and Kangin straightened up as they waited to see who was approaching them. The king and queen’s face brighten up as they saw their son Hyukjae and their palace advisor who was holding supporting an unconscious Sungmin. They rushed to Zhoumi’s side as the horses stopped before them. Kangin went over to help Hyukjae while Leeteuk supported Sungmin as Zhoumi carried him into the castle.  

 

“Don’t worry your highness, I healed Prince Sungmin and Prince Hyukjae a little on our way back to the palace. Sungmin is just asleep due to exhaustion from using his powers.” Zhoumi explained to Leeteuk as he placed Sungmin down onto his bed. “Thank you so much Mi, you should go rest too.” Leeteuk said as he sat down beside Sungmin’s bed. “It is my duty, your highness.” Zhoumi said as he gave a bow and left the room, leaving the room as Kangin walked into the room after putting Hyukjae to sleep.  

 

 

-In Kingdom Azure-

 “Chul, look! The moon arena is crumbling!” Hankyung shouted as Heechul turned to look up at the sky. Just moments ago, they were fighting the armies of dolls when they suddenly stopped moving. “They finally did it, we can finally move on with our plans to build the time bridge that links Azura to Azure.” Heechul grinned as he kept his whip and he walked over to his husband. Hankyung wrapped his arms around Heechul’s waist and gave him a peck of his lips. “Let’s go help the people who are injured.” Hankyung said as they walked over and helped the injured people.

While they were helping the people, a sudden bright light appeared in a distance. Heechul and Hankyung gestured for one of the nearby medics to take over them. The released their weapons as they walked towards the light. When they were nearing the light, it disappeared and 2 figures could be seen. One of them was carrying somebody in his arms, while the other guy was supporting him. As Heechul realised who they were, he kept his weapon and rushed towards them. “Henry, teleport us back to the castle. We can heal them there.” Heechul said as he took Kyuhyun from Henry.

 

Heechul placed Kyuhyun onto the bed in his room and turned to look at Donghae. “Hae, you are injured too, lie down beside Kyuhyun. Omma and Appa will help to take care of your wounds.” Donghae walked over to the bed and lied down.

“Henry, can you heal them as well?” Hankyung asked as he took Kyuhyun’s hands in his. “Yes, your highness.” He said as he rolled up his sleeves, walking over to Kyuhyun’s side. “What happened over there?” Heechul asked quietly as he pat on Donghae’s head.

“Omma, Kyu and Sungmin are retainers… The both of them suddenly glowed brightly and the enemy just turned into ashes. We were all thrown back by the enemy’s great force…” Donghae said as he slowly fell asleep. “You guys did a great job, I’m glad it is over.” Heechul whispered to his son, he stood up and walked over to where Henry was. “How is Kyuhyun’s condition?”

“He is alright your highness, he is just exhausted from the usage of a sudden great power. His wounds are not serious and I have already healed all of his physical wounds.” Henry replied and bowed at Heechul, before walking over to heal Donghae’s wounds. Hankyung sighed in relief, as he took his wife’s hand and led him out of the room.

“Don’t worry too much, we can trust Henry and let the three of them rest. They gave their best after all.” Hankyung said as he pulled Heechul into a hug.

 

 

 

 

-Few months later in Azure-

 

A few months later, the bridge connecting both Azura and Azure was built. The people of Azure and Azura were able to freely travel across to the other kingdoms. This meant that the two nations were no longer at war with one another and a peace treaty was signed. Although there was still a little lingering hostility between the people of the two countries, the two imperial family worked hard to assure their people. Which successfully reduced the hostility amongst the people.

 

“So how was your training regime?” Heechul asked his sons as they sat down for dinner. “It was as tough as it could be, Sungmin did not have to rain down his sword on me during a practice…” Kyuhyun complained as he remembered how he was plummeted with dropping swords during the practice. “Admit it, Kyu. You liked it when he came up to you and healed you after that. Omma you should have seen how red his face was, it was as red as a tomato.” Donghae laughed and teased his brother while cutting his meat. Heechul laughed as Kyuhyun scowled and glared as his brother.

“How about you, Hae?” Hankyung asked, lifting his glass to his mouth. “Oh, appa, you should have seen Hae’s face. He was like staring at Hyukjae like the whole training. He got scolded by Zhoumi for God knows how many times today, because he was not paying attention.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and gave a triumphant smirk as his brother’s face turned red.

“So, when do you guys intend to let them know of your feelings?” Heechul teased his sons and laughed out loud when his sons turned bright red. “Now the both of you really do look like tomatoes. Geng, look we have two tomatoes.” Heechul and Hankyung both bursted out laughing as their sons whined at them.

“Have an early rest tonight, ok? Our guest will be arriving at 8am tomorrow.” Heechul said when they finished their dinner and were walking back to their rooms. “Yes omma.”

 

The next day was a busy day for all of them, Heechul and Hankyung spent time with their old-time friends. While the princes had to and guide the other princes around the castle. The only free time they had was when they departed to prepare for the ball that night.

 

Kyuhyun stood outside the door, contemplating whether he should knock or not to. Just then, the door to the room opened. Kyuhyun’s breath was immediately taken away as a very gorgeous young man stood at the door. The said man had his hair combed up and was wearing a black collared shirt, with a black jacket and a white necktie. Kyuhyun was pretty sure that he had never seen a guy as perfect as this. He snapped back from his thoughts when Sungmin waved his hands in front of his face to get his attention.

“Oh sorry, are you ready to go down to the ballroom?” Kyuhyun asked as he stepped aside to let Sungmin out from the room. “Yes, I am. You look gorgeous by the way.” Sungmin replied with a bright smile. Kyuhyun couldn’t help but blush when he heard those words. “You are more gorgeous though.” He replied shyly.

The ball had already begun the moment they stepped into the ballroom. Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin, with a hand behind his back and a hand reaching out. “Can I have the honor of taking you onto the dance floor?” Kyuhyun winked as Sungmin reached out to hold his hands.

“You know, my omma asked me to tell you this as soon as possible.” Kyuhyun whispered into Sungmin’s ear as they danced. “I love you, Sungmin.” Kyuhyun whispered and took a look at Sungmin’s face. “I love you too, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin replied with an even brighter smile, with a tinge of pinkness on his face. Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into a kiss and smiled brightly.

 

 

 

-The End-

 

 

 

A.N: finalllyyy we are at the epiloguueeeee~ 😃 sorry for the long wait guys~ 5 years is a loooooong time~ I hope this fic has brought you guys much joy reading it haha! Do comment okay~ thanks for your patience everybody~