The beginning

Two Different Worlds

“Cling! Clang! Cling!” 
“Come on! I’m sure you can do better than this, Leeteuk!” Heechul says as he dodges the feather swords that Leeteuk shot at him. The vampire smirks slyly; Leeteuk immediately understood what the vampire was going to do. The entire land they were standing on instantly went dark. Yes, he is using solar eclipse. Leeteuk kept his wings and fell onto the ground, before he landed he was caught in someone’s arms. “Omma...” It was Sungmin of course. He placed him down on the ground lightly and went away. “I knew you were going to use that.” Leeteuk said simply. Suddenly meteor started falling all over the place, the meteor soon stopped in the air. Time manipulation comes in handy at a time like this, definitely Sungmin at work. 


“You should know that time manipulation is impossible against me, Sungmin-ah.” Says the other guy as Excalibur starts glowing. “Still not going to release Kazumi?” Sungmin smirks and replies, “What makes you so sure huh, Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun soon found himself surrounded by many blades. “Finally you released it.” Kyuhyun says as he smirks and Excalibur glows even brighter. As the blades start falling down around him, a few pierces him and cuts him.
 
 However, before another blade could touch him. The blades disappeared showing a badly injured Sungmin holding onto his abdomen area bleeding badly. Apparently Kyuhyun had pierced Sungmin with Excalibur. However Sungmin doesn’t look that affected, until Kyuhyun noticed the faint green glow appearing out of his hand. “No you won’t!!” Kyuhyun barked and lounged forward with Excalibur glowing even brighter. “Too late!” A lady appeared of Kyuhyun blocking him from Sungmin. Shiva, the ice goddess, an aeon that Sungmin summoned. But before anything else could happen, the moon goes silent. It was a vacuum.
 
Everyone was trapped in the vacuum (not a vacuum cleaner, a vacuum is an empty space) that Donghae had created. “Let’s see how you run away now, Eunhyuk” Donghae said as his sword turned into a double edged sword. Donghae was teleporting while Eunhyuk was running around in a very fast speed. They went pass the two kings who were fighting with their fist and the two queens who were fighting with their weapons and abilities. Their comrades who were fighting, last but not least their brothers who were fighting each other dangerously. Eunhyuk looked back at Sungmin, seeing him so badly injured. He immediately ran over to help him, while Donghae went to Kyuhyun. “Hae.. this is our fight let us fight on our own.” Donghae doesn’t let go off him, “Kyu your injured, how can I just ignore it?” “Min.. your badly injured.. I’ll help you fight ok?” Sungmin shook his head. “Let me finish this battle hyuk..” 

Just then the ground started shaking very badly, all the people on the moon immediately stopped fighting. Sungmin fell weakly into Kyuhyun’s arm, “Kyu.. till the next time we meet.. I hope we can fight again.. I’l.. miss..” Sungmin was cut off when they were transported back to their own worlds.
 
♥ミ
 

War is held every 4 years on the moon, during the 4 years it is the recovering period for both of the worlds and the moon. However war in the moon only last a day on the moon which is equivalent to a year on their worlds. Everytime a war comes to an end, the people on the moon will regain remember what they want to say to their ‘enemy’. However they only have 2 minutes to say what they want before being transported back to their worlds.
 
♥ミ
 
 
“Min ah? Are you feeling better?” Leeteuk asked as he placed his hands on Sungmin’s abdomen, healing him. “Much better omma…” Sungmin replied weakly. “Why does it seem like after every war, you are the one who comes back badly injured, while everyone is fine?” Just then Eunhyuk walked into Sungmin’s room. “Because the two of them fight like they want each other’s life. You should have seen them fight omma!” Sungmin faked a cough and Eunhyuk immediately kept quiet.
“So.. omma the next time.. I see him is another 4 years right..?” Leeteuk nods his head and continues healing Sungmin, while Sungmin slowly drifts to sleep. “You have to start taking care of yourself, Minnie even if you love him so much…“
 
♥ミ


“Kyu.. Are you feeling better?” Donghae asks as he treats Kyuhyun’s wounds. “You and Sungmin fights the most violent fights ever.” Donghae states simply. “Hyung.. Do you think that Sungmin likes me as much as I do?” Kyuhyun asks suddenly. “Of course, I’m pretty sure he is. If not, you wouldn’t be fighting like you did a day ago..” 
 
“My son is in love?” Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at each other in fear, it was Heechul. “O…Omma! How can you eavesdrop!? Ouch!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and unfortunately moved too much that he hurt his wounds even more. “So.. tell me you are in love with Sungmin right?” Donghae looked up at his omma and smirks as he stood up to leave. “Kyu, I’m done. You can have a wonderful time with omma now.” Donghae left the room leaving Kyuhyun with his vampire omma. “Omma.. you don’t mind right?” Kyuhyun asks. “What if I say I do? If if I say I don’t when we’re at the moon arena, you will forget everything during that period of time..” “And you know better than that Kyu..” Kyuhyun just nods silently and drifts off to sleep. Heechul softly touched Kyuhyun’s hair slowly. “Kyu-ah.. may your love stay strong no matter what..”

 

TBC

 

A.N: ok.. It's not as short as I wrote yesterday :D comments are well appreciated! don’t be a silent reader kays? ^^.