A stranger in Azura, Kyuhyun's disappearance

Two Different Worlds

“TACH! BOOOOM!”

“STAY FOCUSED MIN! EUNHYUK SAME GOES TO YOU!” An impatient Zhoumi shouted. “Aish.. did he eat the wrong food again today?” Eunhyuk complained, while Sungmin just wields Kazumi all coolly. “He can be worst trust me. Focus Hyuk.” Sungmin says as swords started falling onto the ground hitting the scarecrow almost perfectly. “That’s much better, 10 mins left!” Zhoumi shouted from outside the ring. The princes were having their daily training, at the outskirts of the city (so as to not create any commotion with the villagers). They were doing their usual combat practice against a scarecrow. 

“BOOOM~!” 

“Sungmin!” Eunhyuk shouted as more sword started falling to the ground. Eunhyuk immediately runs beside Sungmin holding him up. Sungmin was distracted when he was training, hence getting hit by kazumi instead. “I’m fine Hyuk-ah. Just merely lost concentration.” Concentration was the main point of the entire training. As soon as concentration is lost, the wielder loses control on their blade. “Sungmin-ah are you alright?” Zhoumi rushed into the ring and the barrier that he had put up diminished. “Neh Zhoumi hyung, I’m alright thanks for worrying.” Sungmin stands up and adds that Zhoumi’s barrier has diminished, causing the latter to run back to where he was and put the barrier up again. 

Sungmin calls off kazumi and kept Kazumi in its shaft attached on Sungmin’s waist via a satchel. “Time for physical training already? Are you ready to go offensive Hyuk? I won’t go easy on you.” Sungmin stands in the Chinese martial arts style of ‘ready’ stance. While Eunhyuk cracks his knuckles and waves Sungmin over in his own ‘ready’ stance. Sungmin just merely smirks and the both of them launched towards each other. However, before the two of them reach each other. A blinding bright light appeared in between the both of them and a man materializes in front of them.




Who could that man be? 




♥ミ



“Goodnight Kyu-ah. You did well today.” Heechul says as he kisses Kyuhyun on the forehead.(If you are wondering , the things in the two worlds are running concurrently. Azure is night while Azura is afternoon~) “Goodnight omma saranghae.” Kyuhyun says sleepily and goes into dreamland almost immediately. Seeing that his son has drifted to sleep, Heechul leaves his room and walks into Donghae’s room. 

That night, Kyuhyun had a dream. He sees a guy in his room that resembles Sungmin a lot, he had an urge to run after him. However, he wanted to just lie on his bed but his feet wouldn’t allow it. He felt his leg carrying him toward the man. He ran and ran after that guy, he soon realizes that he was already out of the castle. He wanted to stop and run back but his rebellious feet doesn’t allow him to. He continued to chase the guy until he reaches the training ground where he trains with Donghae every day. 


He looks around for the guy he was looking for but he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly the ground opens up and engulfs him in it. Kyuhyun struggled for his life but only to be put to sleep without even knowing how. 

 

♥ミ


 
“Knock knock”
“Come in!”

A flustered Henry entered the room and knelt down on the ground with one foot bent. “Your highness, this is emergency!” Heechul immediately stands up from his chair but Hangeng steps in front of him. “What is it Henry ah?” Henry stands up and says something into Hangeng’s ear causing the latter to widen his eyes. Henry then went to Heechul’s side and whispered the same thing, earning an outburst from the feminine man.”WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY KYUHYUN IS MISSING!” 

 
 
Where could Kyuhyun be?

 
 
-TBC-



A.N: That marks the start of my hiatus sorry people.. Ik it’s short but I don’t really have time to write because of the up-coming examinations. I’ve updated the Character Information, added new people and abilities too ^^ Love you all~