Start of Disaster

Two Different Worlds




Leeteuk looked at them and smiled. “Of course my sons, Take good care of Prince Kyu then.” Sungmin and Eunhyuk looked at each other before excusing themselves. “Hyung, are you happy? You can finally get to know Prince Kyuhyun more.” Eunhyuk asked as soon as the door shut behind them. “What do you mean Hyuk?” Eunhyuk turned Sungmin so that he was facing his half-brother. “Sungminnie you know what I meant, you always do.” 

“I don’t know hyukkie, whether I should be feeling relieved or worried. I mean.. with him around.. our people may be in danger.” Sungmin said looking directly into Eunhyuk’s eyes with a very serious gaze. “I know Minnie, but omma placed us in charge of him. So we have to do as he ordered right?” Sungmin looked away from Eunhyuk and suddenly his shoes looked very interesting to him. “You love him right Sungmin?” That question came so suddenly that Sungmin had no idea on how to react to it. 

They heard footsteps coming from behind them and turned around, seeing Zhoumi walking up to them. “Hyung.” The brothers greeted in harmony when they saw him. “Sungmin do you mind going to Prince Kyu’s room and take care of him, while I take Eunhyuk for a while.” Sungmin nodded and walked down the corridor. 

“Aish.. That Eunhyuk.. why did he have to keep hitting bulls eye with everything he states about me..” Sungmin mumbles to himself just as he reaches the door. He flung the door open and walked in but he was head locked by someone in the room. Sungmin knowing martial arts elbowed the attacker’s guts hard, causing the person to let go of him and whimper in pain. Sungmin was about to kick the person when he realized who it was. “Sungmin-ssi.. you could have went easy on me…” Kyuhyun spoke while clutching his stomach in pain. “I’m sorry.. how would I know if you were a thug or a thief if you headlock me like that.” Sungmin said as he pulled Kyuhyun up and brought him over to the bed.

“Why are you here in Azura anyway? Do you know how dangerous it is to be here?” Sungmin placed his hands on his sides as soon as he got Kyuhyun onto the bed. “I don’t know how I got here to be honest Sungmin-ssi.” Kyuhyun looked at him in puzzlement. Sungmin didn’t believe him and walked over to a chair and sat down crossing his leg. “I won’t let you leave this room until you tell me the truth.” Sungmin said stubbornly. Kyuhyun took that time to look at the nicely dressed prince. The latter was wearing a white singlet with a white leather vest over it, white tight fitting pants and a white fitting armguard. (The one Sungmin wore during Supershow in the song the girl is mine and U just that it’s black not white.) 

“Sungmin-ssi did you just finish training?” Sungmin looks up and Kyuhyun wondering how he knew. “Were you conscious when you arrived here or something?” Sungmin asked him. “I wasn’t… I was sleeping when I dreamt of something.” Sungmin stood up from his seat and walked over. “What did you dream of?” Kyuhyun looked up and saw Sungmin’s big doe eyes blinking at him. “Sungmin-ssi you are not human right?” Kyuhyun decided to change the topic. Kyuhyun could see that Sungmin visibly frowned. “I’m just like you. Half-breed.” Kyuhyun stares for a while before finally telling Sungmin about his dream. 

“So.. you thought you saw me? And your feet moved by yourself?” Sungmin enquired, Kyuhyun just nods before looking up noticing Eunhyuk at the door. “Appa and Omma called me to bring you and Kyuhyun down to the dining hall, Min.” Sungmin turned around and walked towards the door. “Hyuk you don’t want to change out of our training clothes yet?” Sungmin asked as they made their way down to the dining room. “Appa has already prepared the clothes for us, he just wants us down for dinner so that we can discuss about him.” Eunhyuk gestured to the back where Kyuhyun was trailing behind them. 



♥ミ



“Min you continue to train using kazumi with Eunhyuk and Yesung will be in charge of you two. I will train Prince Kyu.” Zhoumi said as they walked into their usual training spot just that this time with the lesser mage accompanying them. “Zhoumi hyung, don’t over work him ok?” Sungmin said before walking into the barrier that Yesung had already placed for them. “Yes Yesung, you go in with them too. I will control the barrier using my powers. Prince Kyu, please follow me.” Zhoumi said as Yesung walked into the barrier. 

“Cling, Clang..” Sound of swords clashing sounded in Yesung’s ears as he stepped into the barrier. He sees the princes fighting with their swords, with Eunhyuk placing his left hand on his back wielding his sword on his right hand. While Sungmin was holding his sword by the hilt in a reversed grip, while they fought each other and dodge each other’s attack. Sungmin turned around and jumped up over Eunhyuk as Eunhyuk’s sword misses him. Sungmin appears behind Eunhyuk with his sword on his neck. “My win.” Sungmin said smugly before releasing Eunhyuk and they went for their break. 

“Why does it seem that in every training you seem to get stronger and stronger hyung?” Eunhyuk asks Sungmin curiously. “I don’t, hyuk-ah I think it’s more of you slacking more then you should.” Sungmin said with a straight face as he turns around to watch Zhoumi, who was training the other prince. “Is it because of Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk asks suddenly. “No.” Sungmin answers to quickly to his liking. 

“If you say so then...” I don’t get it.. why does he keep denying the fact that he loves him? Silly brother of mine… 



♥ミ



2 weeks later when they were having dinner, a messenger appeared beside Kangin and whispered into his ear. Kangin flinched and the messenger excused himself, as soon as he left Kangin stood up and told the 3 princes that they have a quest to do. “That’s the first I’ve heard. What quest is it appa? Is it important?” Eunhyuk enquired, while Sungmin just stare at Kangin waiting for him to tell them about the quest. “It’s very important.” That sentence cause the 3 prince to become very curious. “What is it about unc.. I mean your majesty.” Kyuhyun finally spoke up. 

“Go ahead and call me uncle, Kyuhyun.” Kangin replied as Leeteuk walks into the dining hall. “Villagers are disappearing one by one. The reason is unknown.. we will have to contact Azure to ask the situation there.” Everyone’s eyes widen except Sungmin and Kangin. They gasps and waits for more information to be given to them. 

“Meanwhile, we will find out the reason why villagers are disappearing. So we have decided on putting the 3 of you in charge of the quest. Kyuhyun will be with Sungmin, because Sungmin is strong in combat fighting and black magic casting. Eunhyuk will work with Yesung, because Eunhyuk is strong in black magic spells and speed, so working with the lesser mage would be perfect. Each of the two teams will work on shifts and Zhoumi will keep the two teams updated. Hwaiting on your first quest.” Kangin briefed the princes before leaving the dining hall with Leeteuk. 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked down the corridor together, as they walked they discussed their plans. “We can’t just let you walk around so dangerously like that.. If someone finds out that your Prince Kyu. It’s the end.” Sungmin said softly as they finally reached Sungmin’s room. Just as Kyuhyun enters the room, he trips over the mat on the floor and falling on top of Sungmin. Sungmin’s eyes widen as he looked up at Kyuhyun who was currently blinking blankly at him. Kyuhyun leaned down subconsciously until their lips were just millimeters away. 


His lips looks so soft... Can I just taste it.. just this once....






-TBC-

A.N: I haven’t updated the Character Information yet >< I will update soon (: School starts tomorrow in Singapore.. so my updates on weekdays (if I do) will be short and I’ll try to update every weekend (: but.. I’m having prelims in august.. so I might go hiatus for a few weeks.. So sorry for the inconvenience. Do comment & subscribe ok? (: comments are well loved /muacks Love you all~