The start of a new war

Two Different Worlds

 

Chapter Summary:  The start of their quest, Wreck of towns who’s behind it?

 

 

 

♥ミ

 

 

 

Just as Kyuhyun enters the room, he trips over the mat on the floor and falling on top of Sungmin. Sungmin’s eyes widen as he looked up at Kyuhyun who was currently blinking blankly at him. Kyuhyun leaned down subconsciously until their lips were just millimeters away. 

 

 His lips looks so soft.. Can I just taste it.. just this once.....

 

 

 

Sungmin blinked as he felt Kyuhyun’s breath on his lips, his mind totally blanked out for a second. Before he knew it, Kyuhyun’s soft lip was already on his own. His eyes widen and his hand flew up on defense and slapped Kyuhyun hard across the face. “What do you think you’re doing!?” He shrieked as he pushed the latter off. Kyuhyun held onto his cheek and tears immediately gather around his eyes. “I- I… I’m sorry… S-Sungm-min s-sii…” Kyuhyun stammered as he stood up and moved away from him. He opened the door and left the room. Sungmin buried his face between his knees sobbed softly.

 

 

 

What have I done… I like him don’t I? Why did I slap him??

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi.. can I come in?” Hyukjae’s voice sounded from the opposite side of the door. “Yea sure you may..” Kyuhyun called out weakly from inside the room. Hyukjae opened the door slowly and stepped in. “Something happened between Sungmin and you right?” Kyuhyun looked up at him in puzzlement. “Nothing…. Nothing at all.. Why Hyukjae-ah?” Hyukjae looked at him in disbelief; he shook his head and closed the door behind him.

 

“Sungmin may seem very strong but he is actually very vulnerable. I’m telling you this not to make you feel guilty. I just hope that you won’t do anything silly…” Hyukjae said before leaving the room.

 

 

 

-Next morning-

 

 

 

“Knock knock.” “Prince Kyuhyun, Your majesty told me to deliver this disguise for you to wear on before you head out for the mission.” Zhoumi said as he poked his head into the room. Kyuhyun nodded and walked over to collect the disguise. Kyuhyun hurriedly put on his disguise and walked out of the room. Zhoumi was standing outside the door waiting for him. “I see your ready, Sungmin is waiting for you.” He said as he walked Kyuhyun out to the barn where all the horses are held at.

 

As they walked in they heard two voices talking softly.

 

“Hey baby, how have you been?” A soft voice spoke and they could hear a soft snort.

“Starlight.. I missed you, it’s been awhile since I rode on you.”

 

Kyuhyun and Zhoumi walked in seeing the two princes patting their horses and feeding them with grass. As they heard shoe sound approaching them, they turned their heads and looked at the 2 approaching males. “Finally you are here, Yesung hyung went to fetch the things he forgot. Appa said for hyung and Kyuhyun to go first.” Hyukjae said to the two men, while Sungmin just kept quiet and climbed onto his horse.

 

“Zhoumi hyung, we can leave now right?” Sungmin asked he rode his horse to the exit of the barn. Zhoumi nodded and helped Kyuhyun up onto Sungmin’s horse. “Off you go princes. I’ll keep you in contact, take notice of my telepathy skills.” Sungmin nodded and they rode off.

 

 

 

====’==<@

 

 

 

The entire journey was so silent that Kyuhyun felt so awkward. He wrapped his arms around Sungmin when the horse suddenly came to a halt. “What happened?” Kyuhyun asked as he looked up, he gasped at the sight in front of him. “What happened here!?!?” Sungmin looked at the wrecked town and the burned houses. “Let’s go in and investigate.” Sungmin said as he rode into the town. They examined around the town looking at the houses for clues.

 

Suddenly they heard a crying sound from a wrecked house. Sungmin immediately stopped his horse listening carefully to where it sounded from. Kyuhyun heard it and pointed to the house on their left. Sungmin climbed off his horse and helped Kyuhyun down. “Baby, stay here ok? If anything come towards us.” Sungmin said to the horse as they walked into the house.

 

“Sungmin look! There’s a little boy over there!” Kyuhyun said softly, Sungmin walked over to the kid slowly, he picked the kid up and patted him on the back.

 

“It’s ok… everything is ok now, you will be fine..” Sungmin comforted the kid while Kyuhyun looked around the house for clues. Sungmin looked examined the kid and found a strange symbol that didn’t belong to anyone in Kingdom Azura.

 

 

 

 

This Symbol why is it so familiar… Wait! Is it the crusaders?

 

 

 

Just as he was about to bring the kid out of the house, Sungmin heard Zhoumi’s voice resound in his mind.

 

“PRINCE SUNGMIN THIS IS EMERGENCY! PLEASE COME BACK TO THE PALACE NOW! THAT BOY IN YOUR HAND NOW, LEAVE HIM BEHIND AND RUN NOW!!!”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widen and immediately placed the boy down, he grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and ran out of the house. They got back up on the horse and Sungmin turned the horse around and rode back to the palace in haste. Just as they left the town, they heard a loud explosion and the town burst into flames.

 

“Just as I thought… It’s the crusaders.” Sungmin mumbled as they rode back to the palace. “Who are the crusaders?” Kyuhyun asked curiously. “They are rebels in our country, a small majority of them. They have the ability to control dolls and that kid we saw? He is a doll, which explains the weird logo on his neck...” Sungmin replied as they entered the palace gates. “How did you know what was going to happen?” Kyuhyun asked again.

 


“Zhoumi hyung has telepathy and precognition, that’s what made him our mage.” Sungmin said as he stopped his horse outside the palace doors. “I think appa is looking for us.” He said as he entered the palace.

 

 

Is he still mad at me?

 

 

 

“HYUNG YOU’RE BACK!” Hyukjae ran towards Sungmin and hugged him tightly. “I’m glad you and prince Kyu came back in one piece…” Sungmin smiled and hugged his brother lightly.

<3

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I have an announcement to make.” Kangin’s voice boomed in the gathering hall.

 

“The crusaders are back, this time we are not the only kingdom affected. Azure is encountering the exact same problem as us, Heechul and HanKyung are trying to solve the case in Azure. As for us, we prepare for war. Azure will send reinforcement for us and the moon war will be pushed forward. Our enemy is not Azure but the crusaders. Please be on guard.”

 

 

 

-TBC-

 

A.N Been ages since I last updated this.. Sorry for the long wait [:  I’M BACK! XD Do comment ok? (: comments are well loved /muacks Love you all~