Heenim in Azura

Two Different Worlds




“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY KYUHYUN IS MISSING!” 

“Your highness, please keep your volume down… If this matter that Prince Kyuhyun is missing spreads to the rest of the Azure, things will get worst..” Henry replied calmly. Hangeng gave Heechul a hug and that calmed him down at least a little. Hangeng turned to Henry and asked him. “Is there a way that you could travel back to the time where Kyuhyun got missing and tell us what happened?” Henry nodded. “I’ll do what I can your majesty.” He vanished into thin air, Hankyung and Heechul could only hope that Kyuhyun was safe. 

“Let’s just trust Henry, I’m sure he will be able to find out where Kyu baby is.” Hangeng whispered into Heechul’s ear. Heechul nodded and spun around, when an idea suddenly came into his mind. “What if Kyu is at Azura?” He asked. “Then at least we know that he is in good hands. After all, Leeteuk and you used to be best friends. Kyu can also take his time to train with them.” Heechul looked at Hangeng and could not help but to agree with his statement. They just stood in silence waiting for Henry to bring the news back to them.

Shortly, Henry materialized behind them and he told them what he saw in the past. “So, you are saying that Kyuhyun actually ran into the training ground and got swallowed by it?” Heechul enquires. “Yes your highness and I suspect that prince Kyuhyun is in Azura.” Hangeng turned and looked at Heechul. “Seems like your prediction is right.. Do you want to make your way down to Azura? I can try to manipulate time and make the bridge open again.” 

“Of course we can do that your majesty. I think that would be the only way.” Henry replied and took his leave. “Alright baby, let’s get going then.” Hangeng tugged Heechul by the sleeve and they made their way to the training ground. 




♥ミ



A blinding bright light appeared in between the both of them and a man materializes in front of them. Sungmin and Eunhyuk were both shocked when they saw who the person actually was. Zhoumi immediately tightened the barrier and ran in. “What are you doing here?” was the first thing that came out from the mage’s mouth, while the two princes just stood frozen there. “Kyu.. hyun..” Sungmin whispered as the said latter toppled in front and collapsed on the ground. 

Fortunately, Sungmin was quick enough and caught him before he hit his face on the grass. “I think we should stop practice and go back to the palace. Prince Eunhyuk can you teleport Prince Sungmin and Prince Kyuhyun back to the palace?” Eunhyuk nodded and the 3 people disappeared. Just as they left, another person materialized at the same spot that Kyuhyun appeared at. 

“You must be the mage of Azura right?” Zhoumi nodded and looked at the person. “You are Heechul right?” “Heechul hyung for you and yes, you knew we were coming right?” Zhoumi just kept a stern face and nodded. “I will lead you to the palace now.” Heechul looked at him in confusion. “Aren’t you worried that your people will know that I am actually in your world?” Zhoumi turned around and looked at him. “You’re the king, and you have confusion. You could easily confuse people with your eyes, and erase their memories. So I won’t have to worry.”
Zhoumi replied simply before heading towards the city. 


How does he actually know so much about my ability? Heechul thought to himself. “Telepathy comes in useful, your highness.” Zhoumi said as he read Heechul’s mind yet again. “Oh..ok..” and he followed Zhoumi into the city.


♥ミ




“Omma, this is an emergency!” Eunhyuk shouted as he teleported them directly into Leeteuk’s room in the palace. Sungmin placed Kyuhyun down on the couch as Leeteuk came out from below the desk and looked at them in puzzlement. “Is that prince Kyuhyun?” Sungmin nodded slowly, before explaining everything that happened. “Ah.. so it is like that, It seems like someone is here to take him back.” The two princes look at Leeteuk not knowing who he was saying, until they heard a knock on the door behind them. 

“Your majesty, you have a guest.” Zhoumi’s voice resounded from behind the closed door.” “Come in.” Kangin’s loud voice boomed as he came out from the restroom. The door opened and revealed a smirking Heechul. “Ah. Heenim, what brings you here today?” Leeteuk asked. Heechul just keeps quiet and points at the unconscious Kyuhyun. “Are you here to take him back?” Leeteuk asks quietly. “No teukie, he is planning to leave him here with us so that we could give him training.” Kangin replies as he read Heechul’s mind. Zhoumi bowed and excused himself, but was stopped by Kangin.

“Stay here Zhoumi.” And Zhoumi leaned on the door, listening to the conversation. “So.. Hangeng hyung and you agreed on letting Prince Kyuhyun stay here for a year under our training? You say.” And Heechul nods again with a smirk plastered on his face. “Exactly our plan, and I do hope that you will agree on that.” Kangin takes a look at Kyuhyun’s unconscious features and turned his attention to Zhoumi. “Zhoumi, do you think you can take on another disciple? If you need help you can ask Yesung for help.” Zhoumi pushed himself off the door and nodded. “You would like me to bring Prince Kyuhyun to a room now right?” Kangin nodded in reply. 

As soon as Zhoumi took Kyuhyun out of the room, Heechul turned towards the two princes and looked them in the eye. “I assume that you guys will train my Kyuhyun well.” “Of course we will.” Sungmin replied. “Then I can leave Kyuhyun in your hands, Leeteuk hyung.” Heechul said as he disappears when he heard Hangeng’s voice resounding in his mind. 

“Sungmin, can I put you in charge of taking care of Prince Kyu?” “Yes omma. Hyukie will assist me if it is alright with you.” Leeteuk looked at them and smiled. “Of course my sons, Take good care of Prince Kyu then.” 




-TBC-