The return of a friend

Two Different Worlds

 

Chapter Summary:  The return of a friend, but is it really that friend? Or is it just an illusion?  

 

 

 

♥ミ

 

 

“Kibum.. Where are you going? It’s so dangerous!” Sungmin called out as he followed Kibum out of the forest. “Sungmin, trust me we’ll be fine.. I’ll protect you..” Kibum said as he pulled Sungmin’s hand running faster. “Kibum.. I think their catching up…” Sungmin whispered in fear.

 

“Hyung pali! Run faster!” Kibum screamed as their enemy stood in front of them. “Look who we got here.. The traitor and the prince..” Sungmin’s eyes widen as a person surfaced from under the ground. “Don’t you feel the thrill, Grounder?” “Yes master.” The doll replied.

 

“Sungmin hyung just run away leave everything here to me. DO NOT USE YOUR POWERS!” He refused to leave and clang onto Kibum. “I’m not leaving without you!” Kibum turned around and Sungmin got a shock, his eyes were bright green in colour. “Styliar! Bring prince Sungmin back to the palace.” Sungmin was shocked when a tree-like figure lifted him off the ground, and ran out of the forest.

 

“AHHHHHH!!”  A loud piercing scream sounded from inside the forest.

 

 

 

 “NOOOOOO!! KIBUMMMM!!!” 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin woke up screaming. He looked around and noticed that he was inside the palace. “Kibum…” Sungmin sobbed silently at the memory.

 

 

 

♥ミ

 

 

 

“Hyukjae hyung… Is there a reason for Sungmin to be so cold?” Kyuhyun asked Hyukjae as he walked into the room. “It’s a long story…  you really want to know?” Kyuhyun nodded in anticipation.

 

“5years ago, Sungmin hyung was kidnapped by the crusaders. At that time, he was only 13 and he couldn’t control his powers well. That was long before he finally got kazumi, the crusaders tortured him with their dolls. Scars scatter all over his body, they were so cruel that they barely even fed him. Appa went berserk and sent 20,000 soldiers just to find him. There was this crusader, Kibum was his name. He was owns a flower doll, he helped Sungmin out from captivity.” Hyukjae said as he looked up at Kyuhyun.

 

“And then what happened?” Kyuhyun prompted Hyukjae to continue.

 

“He died..” Hyukjae said sadly.

 

“What!? How?” “They got ambushed by a earth doll and it’s master, Kibum called for him to run, but he wouldn’t leave a friend there to die. Kibum had no choice but to call upon his doll to bring him away. Just as they left the forest, Sungmin heard a loud screaming sound. Once his doll sent him back to the palace, it turned into the sword, Kazumi.”

 

“Sungmin hyung was very cheerful before all this had happened, after that he became as cold as ice.” Hyukjae looked at the ceiling trying to contain his tears. Kyuhyun started regret asking, he turned around to apologize when the door slammed open.

 

“Hyukjae we need you now!” Yesung spoke in a hurry. “What happened?” Hyukjae asked calmly. “IT’S SUNGMIN! HE… HIS CRYING!” As soon as Yesung had said that Hyukjae immediately ran out of the room and into Sungmin’s room, at the other end of the hall.

 

“MIN!” Hyukjae shouted as he barged into the room. He walked over slowly over to Sungmin who had his head buried between his knees. He sat down on the bed and patted Sungmin on the back, drawing his brother closer to him. “Kibum… Hyukkk…. Back….” Hyukjae could hear Sungmin mumbling incoherently. “Kibum is back? What do you me… HYUNG!?” Hyukjae was cut short when Sungmin suddenly lost consciousness.

 

 

 

 

♥ミ

 

 

 

“Where am I?” Sungmin walked around in the darkness.

“Is anyone there?” There was no reply but echoes; slowly he heard footsteps approaching him.

 

“It has been awhile prince Sungmin.” Sungmin turned around to see Kibum standing right behind him. “Ki..bum?” Kibum smirked and wrapped his arms around Sungmin. “What are you doing.. let go of me.” Sungmin struggled in his embrace. “Is that how you treat your rescuer? Sungmin hyung your so cruel..” Kibum his lips and trailed his tongue up Sungmin’s neck. “Let go of me! Why did you save me!”  Sungmin finally found strength and pushed Kibum away.

 

“I am a crusader, you’re a prince. Do you even think anyone would accept me? I see Styliar has turned into a beautiful sword..” Kibum said as he caught Sungmin in his arms again. “I’m sure dreamwart is a very beautiful doll as well.” Sungmin stopped struggling and turned his head to look at him. “Dreamwart?” He asked in confusion. “My new doll, this place you’re in, is dreamwart’s ability.”

 

“Why are you back?” Sungmin continued struggling, as he asked. “I came back, because it’s time for war, and…. I missed you hyung.” That sentence totally made Sungmin stop struggling all together. “Hyung.. did you miss me?” Kibum asked as he drew his face closer to Sungmin’s, closing the distance between their lips. “I… Kibum.. I’m sorry.. I can’t do this..” Sungmin said as he pushed himself away from Kibum.

 

“Hyung, why?” Hurt was heard in his voice. “I miss you too kibum.. but.. it’s still not time..” Sungmin replied with tears dripping down his cheeks. Kibum’s face straightened and he cleared his throat. “My main reason for bringing you into dreamwart today is because.. I have a message to pass to you.”

 

“What is it?”

 

 

 

 

♥ミ

 

 

 

“Hyung, wake up.. Don’t scare me like that…” Hyukjae shook Sungmin while Kyuhyun sat at the side holding his hand. “Hyung, look Sungmin’s awake!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as Sungmin’s eyelids moved slightly. Sungmin’s eyes slowly opened and he glanced around the room again. “Hyuk? Kyuhyun? What happened?” Sungmin asked them, and they shook their heads. “Hyuk.. can you call for an important meeting?” Sungmin said immediately. “Sure hyung..”

 

 

“Zhoumi-hyung please call for an important meeting!”

 

 

 

“Today.. I’ve called for an important meeting to inform you about the crusaders. There are around 20 crusaders alive since the last war. However they are much stronger and have the ability to control more than one doll. People who died in the hands of the crusaders will become dolls to the crusaders. So I urge everyone to be careful..” Sungmin moved to a side as he had finished his speech.

 

“Hyung, how do you know about all those?” Hyukjae asked him quietly.

 

 

 

“Kibum.. His back…”   

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-

 

A.N  Not much kyumin interaction here but oh well is it boring? Did I bore you guys? I’m sorry… >< should I continue this fic? Aish…  thanks for reading [: