Save Me

Why Do You Come Back?

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

Now I was driving my car while he was looking outside.

He is not Lee Donghae that I used to know.

He is cold now. Donghae I used to know is a warm person.

I really wanted to ask him so many questions, but I couldn’t.

I couldn’t make him think that I still care with him. I hate it.

‘Donghae…’ I called him.

‘Yes, young master.’

‘Stop calling me like that.’

‘But you are the one who asked me to call you like that.’ He whispered. He didn’t dare to lift his head.

‘Now I ask you to stop calling me like that.’

‘Yes Eunhyuk-ssi.’

OK! It’s even worse! Can’t he just call me Hyukjae????

‘Eunhyuk-ssi, please stop!’ He suddenly shouted.

‘What?’ I immediately stopped my car and looking at him.

‘It’s to near too university. I don’t want people to see me with you.’

He said to me and wanted to open the door.

‘Where are you going?’ I pulled his hand.

‘I want to go before people notice I came with you.’ He tried to release his hand from me but I held it tighter.

‘So??’

‘I don’t want people know that I know you!’ He yelled at me.

‘Why?’

‘That can make some problems if they know that I know you.’

‘What kinds of problem?? Such as an incident at the time? When they hit you?’ I asked him.

‘What??’ He looked me at the eyes. This is the first time since he came back to me that I could see his eyes this close. Those pure brown eyes.

‘I know that, because I saw it.’

He just looked at me. He couldn’t say anything.

‘What? You wanted ask me why I didn’t help you. It’s easy, because I’m happy and satisfied to see you like that.’ I suddenly couldn’t control my emotions.

I felt that I was being ignored by him. I felt that he didn’t want to go near me anymore.

If that so, why he came back to my life!!!!!!!!

He kept looking at me, but didn’t say anything.

‘What? Can’t you say something?’

He kept silent and suddenly he smiled to me.

‘It’s goof if you’re happy.’ He finally came out from the car.

I couldn’t move my body. His words are too sharp. He was happy when I was happy because of his suffering? Yes, that’s great!

I finally drove my car. I didn’t care with him. I hate him!!!!!!

 

‘Eunhyuk, what’s going on with your face? Don’t have enough time to sleep?’ Siwon asked me.

‘Nothing.’ I answered him and shut my eyes.

‘You’re really ugly.’ Kyuhyun suddenly mocked me.

‘Shut up! You’re not handsome too, so shut the up!’

‘Gezzz, temperamental.’

I really needed to know something that bothered my head so badly.

And I think, Heechul hyung must know something, because he’s so close with Donghae.

I walked around to find him, and I finally found him.

I wanted to greet him when he said something with the person on his phone.

‘Do you really have to do this??’

‘It’s better if you leave him forever.’

‘Oh ! Shut up please and think about yourself.’

‘You have your own future! And you’re ok if you don’t see him now!’

‘You know perfectly that it’s useless.’

‘Yes, you can try. But when you know it’s impossible, it’s better not to try anything.’

‘It’s only make you hurt! For GOD’s sake! He can life without you and you one day will life without him in your mind at all.’

He suddenly shut his phone and put his hand on his temple.

He’s so desperate. What’s wrong with him?

‘Hyung?’ I decided to greet him.

He made me shocked. His face looked like he saw the devil when he saw me.

‘Whh…aa…ttt.. are you do..ing here?’ He shuttered.

‘I want to talk to you. But I saw that you were on the phone with someone.’

‘Oh… ‘

‘Hyung…’

‘Hmm?’

‘Do you know something wrong with Donghae?’

He suddenly looked at me intently.

‘What do you mean?’ He asked me.

‘I just asked you that maybe you know something. He is not the person that I used to know. So I wonder if something has changed him.’

‘Do you care?’

‘What?’

‘Do you still care with him?’

‘NO! I am just asking.’

He smiled and patted my head. ‘Ok. If that’s so.’

‘STOP!’ I didn’t know why but I suddenly stopped him.

‘What’s again?’

‘Do you know something that makes him leave me?’

‘Just ask him.’

‘And do you know why he came back now?’

‘You really don’t need to know and exactly you don’t want to know.’

‘What??’

‘No problem. Don’t over think about it.’

‘He said that I had to bear with him just only a few months. What did he mean?’

‘Stop asking me and just ask him Eunhyuk!’

‘I can’t!’

‘Why?!’

‘I don’t want him to think that I still care with him.’

‘And that’s true.’

‘NO! I’m just curious. I don’t care at all with him.’

‘If that’s so, you don’t need to know because you will not care if something happened with him.’

‘Hyung!!!!!!!’ I yelled at him.

‘Treat him nicely please.’ He said to me. He was not angry when I yelled at him? Wow!

‘I can’t! He is such a bastard!’

‘You! Never called him like that!!!!!!’

‘Why??

‘He is not the person like that!’

‘You kept saying like that even though you saw me how I have gone crazy for 5 years because of him?’

‘But still, he’s too precious to me.’

‘And I’m not? You now look like someone who defends a killer, not the person who was killed.’

‘You don’t know him!!’ He shouted to me.

‘I KNOW HIM! HE WAS MY LOVER BACK THAN!’

‘Even though you were his lover, that didn’t mean you know everything about him.’

He wanted to leave me but I held his hand.

‘Why? Why do you defend him so much? He has made me life such in pain and uncertainty. Can you imagine how was my feeling when I opened my eyes and realized that he had leaved me and he was not here with me for 5 years? Can you imagine, I am going crazy, I do every day looking for him everywhere, tirelessly, I never once complained, I'm sure he'll be back. But when you feel hurt too deep and too long, you will be able to feel the love turn into hate.’

I told him what’s on my mind, my heart, my all. He has to know how it feels before he said something like that.

‘Every action, there must be an underlying reason.’

‘I don’t need his reason at all! It’s hurt me more.’ I whispered to him.

He smiled at me and patted my head.

‘I didn’t want to scold you again. I can’t imagine if I were you or if I were Donghae. I just want to tell you this once and keep it on your heart…..

‘When you really love someone, when he makes a mistake, forgive. Love him as long as you can. Because when people you can not forgive that someone you love, and when he's not with you anymore, you're going to miss the word 'sorry' from him, and will regret it all your life.’

He smiled again and leaved me.

Will I regret it?

 

Donghae’s POV

 

‘What? You wanted ask me why I didn’t help you. It’s easy, because I’m happy and satisfied to see you like that.’

It really hurt. So much!

I was not hurt because he didn’t want to help me. I didn’t hurt because he said that he was happy to see me like that. But, it really hurt to know that he didn’t care with me even though just a little bit.

Does he hate me that much?

I didn’t want to remember his words! Don’t think about it Donghae!!

At least, he was happy because of my suffering. As long as he is happy, it’s ok. Lee Donghae fighting!!

I kept walking, but suddenly I felt someone pulled me and everything went blank.

Save me