Stop Saying Sorry

Why Do You Come Back?

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I came down from my room and accidentally I met him.

When he saw me, he suddenly looked down and tried to walk passed me.

‘You, stop there!’

He stopped in front of me but he kept looking down.

‘Where is my mom?’

‘She has gone.’ He whispered and I bet his voice was still same as long ago.

‘It’s good. What did you do until my mom could ask me to marry you?’

‘I don’t know.’ He kept looking down and didn’t bother to look at me.

‘Is it possible for my mom to ask me, marrying the person who has hurt his son so badly? She was not that crazy to do something like that!’ I shouted at him. It’s driving me crazy when he remained looking down and bothers not to look my eyes.

‘But, I didn’t know.’

‘How could you meet her?’

‘I just accidentally met her.’

‘Why do you come back?’

He remained silent, he didn’t answer my questions.

‘You run out the money? So you come back to me? I know, you’re not from the wealthy family, firstly I thought you were a good person. But I was wrong! You only needed my money, when you had got it you leaved me. Now, you come back. What do you need?’

He kept silent and kept looking down. Is there something interesting down there? I’m talking to him right now!!!!!

‘YAH! ANSWER ME!!!!’

‘I’m sorry.’ He said softly until I almost couldn’t hear it.

‘CIH! I don’t need your sorry man. Just leave me and never come back again. It’s better.’

‘I’m sorry, but I can’t…’

‘WHAT THE HELL!?!! You leaved me suddenly, without any reason at all, without let me know why you did that. You’re ok the day before, but suddenly I found you have gone somewhere the next day. You know how desperate I was at that time! I tried to find you for 4 years! 4 YEARS! And suddenly you come back without any reason too, and when I asked you to leave me, you didn’t want to do it. Exactly what do you want!!!!!’

I shook his body hard, but he kept his silent treatment and I couldn’t control myself anymore.

I threw him to the floor. ‘LOOK AT ME!’ I shouted to him.

‘I SAID THAT LOOKED AT ME!’

He raised his head and finally I met with those eyes, he eyes that were driving me crazy when I met him at that time, the pure eyes that I really loved before. But now, I hate to see it. I hate myself when I remembered I’ve ever loved this kind of man. I feel ashamed of myself.

‘Leave me.’

‘I’m sorry.’

‘STOP SAYING SORRY!!!’ I grabbed his collar.

‘Why did you come back?’ I asked him again.

‘I can’t tell you, I’m sorry.’ He was saying while he was looking down again.

‘!’ I pushed him and got up.

‘Listen to me! I will never ever accept you again. My love for you has gone for a long time. So you don’t ever think to make me loving you again.’

‘I understand.’ He didn’t get up and kept sat down on the floor.

‘Oh my GOD! If you understand, why you didn’t get out from my sight???’

‘I just can’t.’ Surely this man was driving me crazy in anytime soon.

‘Ok if you insist. You can live in this house but you have to become a maid. It’s not free you know? In the university, don’t ever call me and pretend we don’t know each other. And the most important thing doesn’t tell my mom. Understand?’

‘Yes.’

‘And call me young master, because you’re a maid.’

‘Yes, young master.’

‘Good.’ After that I leaved him. If you didn’t want to leave me, I will make you leave by yourself by tutoring you like hell here!

 

I woke up at 8 o’clock. I took a bath and came down to dining room.

‘Where is he?’ I asked my maid.

‘He? Who is he?’

‘The person that my mom brought yesterday.’ I didn’t want to mention his name with my mouth ever again.

‘Oh, he has gone to university young master.’

‘It’s still 08.30.’

‘Yes, that’s true. But he said that he would take bus, so he would be late if you went out at this time.’

‘He took a bus? Didn’t my mom give him a car?’

‘Yes, but he didn’t want to take it. Oh, and the food you has been eating now, was made by him.’

‘Oh ok. I’ll go.’

I took my key car and went in to my red Ferrari.

Why he didn’t want to take the car? He came back to me because of money right? There are no other options than this, right? Maybe he only wanted to make me sympathy to him. Such a bastard.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I arrived at university at 8 o’clock. The class will start at 10 o’clock. Hyukjae’s house was not too really far from this university actually. I just didn’t want to see him. I’m not ready yet.

I walked in. ‘WOW! It’s so big.’

I tried to forget everything Hyukjae had said yesterday night. Lee Donghae FIGHTING!

‘DONGHAE-AH!!’ I heard someone was screaming my name.

‘Heechul hyung? Kyuhyun??’ I waved my hands to them when I saw them was running towards me. It’s good no one near us. It’s still early by the way.

Suddenly they hugged me so tightly. ‘We miss you dear.’

‘Can’t.. bre..aatt..hh..’

‘Oh! We’re sorry.’ They said together. Since when the queen of hell became a good friend with the prince of devil?

‘How are you?’ Heechul hyung asked me.

‘I’m ok hyung.’

‘Ah! My lovely dongsaeng that I really love!!’ He hugged me again and I smiled.

‘Hyung! Move! It’s my time now!’ Kyuhyun pulled Heechul hyung and hugged me instead.

‘Hyung, I miss you so much!’

‘Ok! It’s enough! You don’t hug him to long. He is mine.’ Heechul hyung slapped Kyuhyun’s head.

‘YA! We have agreed that he was ours!’

‘Oh yes that’s true.’

I just laugh seeing them like this. They never change.

‘Can you help me?’

‘YES OF COURSE!!’ They shouted together.

‘Please pretend you don’t know me.’

‘What?? Why?’

‘If everyone knows that I know all of you. It’s definitely I know Hyukjae. I don’t want trouble him anymore.’

‘He asked you to pretend that you didn’t know him right?’ Heechul hyung asked me.

‘No. I’m the one who want to do this. Pleaassee…’

‘Ok. But if you need some help please tell us.’ Kyuhyun patted my head and smiled.

‘Ok! I will go now. Good bye.’ I waved to them.

 

 

‘He has such a terrible life. I just hope he will find some happiness Hyung.’

‘Yes you’re right. He has been through so many troubles.’