What's On His Mind???

Why Do You Come Back?

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

I went to school with my baby red Ferrari. I parked it and got out from the car.

Could you imagine some scenes from the movie?

When the lead actor came out from his luxury cars and gain so mach attention and screaming from the people. He walked proudly with his cool face and many people started talking about how perfect he is?

Yes, it’s perfectly same with me now. It’s my daily activity and I like it.

I like how they adore me, yelling my name, praise me. I love it.

When I was walking, I spotted someone that I really hate. Yes! That’s the boy that has ruined my life.

He walked alone with his head looked down. He never did something like that before.

He always smiled happily and his eyes would be sparkling when he was talking.

Oh ! Like I care?

I kept walking but I couldn’t take my eyes from him.

‘OPPA!’ I was shocked by the screaming from the girl beside me.

‘What are you looking at Oppa?’ She asked me with her aegyo. It’s disgusting!

‘No.’ I answered her coldly and walking to inside.

 

‘Morning Hyuk.’ Siwon greeted me when I was entering our cafeteria.

‘Morning.’ I sat down and took my I-Phone out.

‘Don’t you have class in the morning?’ Leeteuk hyung asked me.

‘No hyung.’

‘So? Why do you come so early?’

‘I just want to come. Why?’ I asked him.

‘I’m just asking.’ He smiled to me and continues reading newspaper.

‘Where’s the other?’

‘Yesung and Ryeowook have class, the other haven’t come yet. I saw Heechul and Kyuhyun before, but I don’t know where they are now.’

‘Oh...’ I finally put my earphone.

It’s better if I sleep at home. By the way, why I bothered to come to this collage this early?

I looked at the window and I saw that boy. Actually how many times I have to see him??

He sat near the soccer field and seeing the people who were playing at the field.

Why he didn’t join them? Soccer was his favorite before. I could see his face from here clearly. His eyes were so sad. What happened to him?

Ok stop Lee Eunhyuk! Like you care to him?? I turned my head and shut my eyes. I tried to listen my songs peacefully.

Suddenly my mom called me.

‘Yes mom.’

‘Ya Lee Eunhyuk! Why you let Donghae goes to collage by himself??’

‘I don’t know. When I woke up, he has gone.’

Oh that boy! So he came early by himself and told my mom that I was the one who asked him to go to collage by himself??

‘I have told you to protect him! He is your future wife!’

‘I never say that I want to marry him. If I die I will not marry him!’  I yelled to my mom. Fortunately there were no people in this cafeteria.

‘You! How could you yell at me?’

‘I’m sorry.’

‘Don’t ever let him go to collage by himself or I will kill you Lee Hyukjae.’

She hung up the phone and I was really mad at this time.

That man! Why do you come back!!!!!!!!!!!

I suddenly feeling so annoyed and I decided to go home. I walked as fast as I could.

But suddenly I heard someone was screaming and I knew it was him.

His voice doesn’t change at all and I still remember it.

I saw him surrounded by many guys and girls

‘Are you a new student?’ I saw one of them was asking him but he didn’t answer.

‘Answer me! Why you talked to Heechul and Kyuhyun? What relationship do you have?’

Oh! So he has met with them. So he started seeing old friends to get sympathy?

‘Don’t you have mouth? Answer me!’ I saw the girl yelled and pushed him hard into the wall.

He shut his eyes tightly and I know it must be hurt.

‘You are deaf or mute? What is so difficult to answer our questions? How could new student like you talk to people like them who are high class people?’ Another boy asked him but he kept silent.

He was not as weak as it used to be. He would not have received if he had been treated like this before. He will fight both the physical and shouts. But now, he keeps looking down.

I saw the girl approach him, lift his face with her finger and held his neck by her left hand tightly and pushed him to the wall.

And finally I could see his face. His face was bruised, and there was some blood flowing, corners of his lips was bleeding and he kept his eyes closed.

‘Don’t you hear me? Answer me!’

He didn’t bother to open his eyes and just kept it closed.

She slapped him with her right hand but he kept closing his eyes.

I suddenly wanted to run to him and saved him. Oh man! He deserved it. Just think of it the beginning of my revenge on him. He would not have died if just hurt like that.

That girl kicked his leg and made him kneeling in front of her.

‘They can not be approached by anyone. People who can speak to them only the people closest to and people they trust. I would not believe it if you told me that you just accidentally met, because their eyes were friendly as seen. You must have a relationship with them. We all want to live close to them and feel like royalty and became friends with the coolest groups. But they never want to join with others. We do not consider it arrogant, but we consider it special. And we do not accept the new kid like you can get their sympathy so easily.’

That girl was talking sooooo long. Yes, we didn’t want to join the others because we are special. So what?

‘I tell you! Don’t ever approach them anymore because you do not deserve. See! You look far from away their class. You must not come from a wealthy family.’

She pushed him until he fell to the ground and finally they leaved him.

I bet he was crying. He was a crybaby before.

I looked him and suddenly he got up. He cleaned the dust at his cloth cleaned the blood that flowed from his lip.

He didn’t cry??? Why?

He walked into my direction and I didn’t move from my place.

He kept looking down and finally he stopped in front of me.

He lifted his face and saw me. He was shock and looked down again. He tried to pass me but I blocked him.

‘Why is your face like that?’ I pretended not to know. If you see this close, the wound is severe enough.

‘I had fallen.’

‘Oh…’ He didn’t tell me the exact reason.

‘I will go.’ He whispered and walked away from me.

I wanted to hold him but I didn’t want him to think that I still love him.

Just think this is warm in retaliation. You have to make him suffer Lee Hyukjae! Remember it!

I finally went home and I arrived at 4.00 PM

‘Welcome back young master.’ My maid greeted me.

I walked to my room and passed his room. Yes, our room adjacent.

I bet he didn’t come yet because he took public transportation.

I changed my cloth and slept on my bed. I need to sleep to eliminate excess stress.

I woke up and checked my phone. Hmm? 9.00 PM? I’m hungry.

I got out from my room and passed his room again.

‘Has he come back?’ I wanted to open his room but suddenly my maid came.

‘Young master, the food is already served. We don’t dare to wake you up.’

‘Oh yes.’

‘And if young master wants to see Lee Donghae, there is not his room.’

Not his room? I still remember that yesterday he came into this room.

‘Actually this is his room. But he asked to be transferred to the first floor. We all did not want to, but he insisted.’

To the first floor? It is a special floor for the maid in this house. Why did he move there?

‘Where is he?’

‘He has not come back yet, young master.’

‘WHAT?’

‘Yes. He studied at the university until 3 PM. Then he worked part-time in a coffee shop until 10 PM. Then he had to go home. He asked me to tell the young master that he permits to clean the house after he got home.’

‘Part-time????’ I raised my voice.

‘Y….Yee..Yesss young master.’

‘Why did he do that??’

‘I don’t know. He didn’t tell me.’

‘Where does he work?’

‘I don’t know too.’

‘Exactly what you know!!!’

‘I’m sorry.’

It was raining heavily. He was hurt like that. Exactly what's on his mind and what is planned by him??!!

 

 

 

 

Check my other stories

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/329732/i-go-crazy-when-i-met-him-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hyukjae-superjunior-hyukhae

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/338059/when-do-you-realize-angst-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hyukjae-kyuhyun-hyukhae

comment, subscribe, and vote ^^