I Will Give You The Hurt That You’ve Given Me Before

Why Do You Come Back?

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I’m sure, I’m dreaming now…

I’m surrounded by flower. I’m in the middle of a wide flower garden…

White lilies? Why it have to lilies?

This flower is his favorite flower…

I can’t see the end of this garden. It must be really wide…

I see someone approach me, but I can’t see his face clearly…

But, somehow, I’m feeling familiar with him…

This place is really bright, and that person comes from where the sun bright…

I shut my eyes and open it again, and I’m shocked…

That is it. My nightmare… He is smiling to me right now…

I can’t say anything, I can’t move on from my place, even though I’m really angry with him, I can’t say anything right now…

‘How are you Hyukjae?’

‘It’s fine as far as you didn’t come in my dream.’

He just smiled and came near me.

I stepped back and he stopped.

‘Do you hate me that much? I know, I’m deserved it.’

He smiled again, but I knew that he was really sad…

‘Yes, I hate you from the bottom of my heart, and I hope you get out from my life forever.’

He looked at me, but he didn’t say anything. He turned his body and walked away…

He turned his body and faced me ‘I’m sorry, really sorry, I have an excuse, but you don’t want to know right? I will do anything for you until you forgive me.’

 

I suddenly woke up. Sweat pouring from my forehead, my breath ragged, and my head hurt.

Why suddenly I dreamed of him?

I saw the clock. Still 5 A.M

I knew that I couldn’t sleep again. My heart was beating hard.

Why suddenly he came again?? When I was sure enough I could live without him, he came back.

! You’re my nightmare Lee Donghae!

 

 

‘Eunhyuk! Come here!’ I saw my friend was calling me.

‘Why do you look so pale?’ Sungmin hyung asked me.

‘Nothing.’ I said and dropped my body into the sofa.

‘You’re lying…’

‘I had a nightmare hyung.’

‘What’s nightmare?’ Leeteuk hyung asked me.

‘He came back.’ I whispered but I’m sure everyone could hear me.

They suddenly didn’t say anything. They knew that it’s better if they shut up their mouth.

When I tried to sleep, I heard the girls were shouting from their lungs.

WHAT THE HELL??

‘Good morning Lee Eunhyuk.’ I heard their y voice.

‘Ladies, Eunhyuk is not in a bad mood, please go. I don’t want him become a y monkey because he is troubled by your not-so-good-to-hear voice.’ Heechul hyung said to them and it’s enough to make them shut up.

‘OMO! I’m sorry oppa. I don’t know you’re in a bad mood. Do you want me to make you in a good mood??’

Was she stupid or what? Couldn’t she understand what Heechul hyung had said before?

I opened my eyes, and slapped her hand that on my shoulder.

‘Get out from my sight.’ I said with my cold voice.

They finally run from ‘our’ cafeteria.

Yes, it’s ours. Me, Sungmin hyung, Leeteuk hyung, etc. We don’t want to eat together with those noisy people. Lucky me that I’m the owner of this university.

‘Hyung, you have heard the news?’ Kyuhyun asked me

‘What’s news?’ I asked him while my eyes still shut

‘There is a new student here.’

‘So?’

‘It may be related to your ‘nightmare’.

I suddenly opened my eyes and looked at him.

‘Shut the up Cho Kyuhyun.’ I glared at him and he glared back to me.

‘I’m just guessing. Let’s pretend its true, so you will not have a heart attack when you see him later.’

‘Kyu, don’t make him angry.’ I heard Ryeowook whispered to him.

‘He will not come again to my life. He has died for me.’

‘You loved him and never stopped loving him. How can one year change you like this?’

‘YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING CHO KYUHYUN!’ I got up from my seat and pointed my finger towards him.

‘You’re not the only one close to him. Yes, you were his lover back than, but I was his best friend. I have the right to say something like this. He leaved you, yes that’s true. But that’s didn’t mean he didn’t love you.’

‘I don’t need your lecture. I’m having a headache. For me he has died and it’s better if he is really dead.’ I sat down again and covered my ears with headphone.

When I shut my eyes, suddenly my headphone was pulled out by someone.

‘YA! CHO KYUHYUN!’

When I opened my eyes, it was not Kyuhyun, but Heechul hyung.

‘Hyung?’

‘You! Don’t ever say anything about that or I will cut your head!’ He pointed my face and his face full of anger.

He walked towards the door, opened it and slammed it hard. Kyuhyun followed him and did the same thing.

‘What the hell??!!!!’

I asked everyone but they kept denying my eyes.

What’s wrong with them???

 

 

I have finished my study and back to home.

It’s 7 P.M now and somehow I don’t want to come back home.

But suddenly my phone was ringing. Mom?

‘Hyukjae, come back home now ok?’

‘But…’

‘No but sweety, hurry up!’ She hung up and didn’t let me say anything.

Finally I drove my car to home.

Why my mom asked me to come home? And why she is in my home now?

She was still in New York as I know, but why suddenly she came? -___-

It’s not like I don’t like to see her, but somehow I have a bad feeling.

I got out from my car and walked to the home.

‘Good evening young master. Your mom has waited you in dining room.’

My maid welcomed me and took my bag. I walked to dining room and opened the door.

I saw my mom was talking to someone. He is familiar.

‘Mom.’ I called her.

‘Oh my son.’ He walked to me and hugged me.

I saw that man didn’t turn his head at all. Ck! Does he have manner?

‘Come here.’ My mom dragged me to that man.

Somehow I thought that I’ve ever seen that man before.

My mom turned that man body but that man kept looking down.

I saw him and it’s shocked the hell out of me.

Even though he was looking down, I’ve never forgot his face at all actually.

I knew clearly who it is.

‘Hyukjae. It’s Donghae you remember him right? He will be live in this house with you. Actually I want you marry him, but I thought it’s better to get closer again. Separate for 5 years was long enough right?’ My mom smiled to me.

‘No.’

‘What?’

‘I better die than to marry someone like him. You know how I was breaking for him, why do you still want him to marry me?’ I shouted to my mom but I still looked at him.

‘Lee Hyukjae! Watch your word!’

‘I don’t care! And you! Why do you come back??!! You have died in my eyes, get lost!!!!’

I pushed him until he fell down.

‘Lee Hyukjae!!! Donghae-ah, are you ok?’

I didn’t push him that strong and he fell down? And his face showed how hurt it was. CIH! Such a drama .

‘Happy or not, want or not, I don’t care. It’s my decision, and you can’t change it. You live with him or you leave this house.’ My mom threatened me. She knew that I couldn’t live without the glitz.

‘!’ I got out from dining room and walked towards my bedroom.

Why do you come back Lee Donghae? Why??

I have to make him get out from this house as soon as possible….

Or not? I have greater ideas in my head.

He has made me living in hell for 5 years and now it is time to take revenge one, both physically and mentally, I will torture you, abuse you, make you cry every single day. I will give you the hurt that you’ve given me before until I was satisfied!