Not Going Anywhere

Starting Fresh

"LuLu, he isn't going to be there. You really don't need to wear all black." Sehun said, giving Luhan a crooked smile as the older boy walked out of the bathroom complete in black skinny jeans, a black turtle neck, black gloves and black combat boots.

"I know I don't have to. I want to. Plus didn't you say I looked good in black?" Luhan asked, twirling around to give Sehun a full view of his outfit.

Sehun had to admit, Luhan did look very good in black. "Very true." He said, causing Luhan to giggle.

They left their apartment at around eight thirty, not wanting to run into Jongin but at the same time not wanting to be late. The drive to the hotel was short, making Sehun even more uncomfortable because he had chose to stay so close to where him and Luhan were living. Just as they pulled into the parking lot, Sehun's phone buzzed.

New Message: Kyungsoo

Didn't wanna look like a lonely hooker, in the lobby. Jongin's gone btw.

Closing his phone, he held Luhan's hand as they made their way to the hotel lobby. It was a really nice hotel, Sehun briefly wondered how Jongin was able to afford it. Then he remembered, that was the reason they were here.

"Hey, look who's walkin' all normal." Kyungsoo said from behind them, checking out Luhan and adding, "Sehun, did you tell your boyfriend that he doesn't need to dress like some Disney movie spy?"

Sehun bit his tongue, knowing he needed Kyungsoo and not wanting to just hit him and lpiss him off. "Leave him alone, Kyungsoo."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Here, follow me."

Sehun followed Kyungsoo to the elevator, Luhan in tow and they made their way to the seventh floor, stepping out into a hallway decorated almost as well as the lobby was. Kyungsoo walked a couple of feet before pulling a key card out of his pocket and swiping it in front of one of the doors. A little green light signaled that the door was unlocked and Kyungsoo cautiously opened it, motioning for the other two to follow.

All of the sudden Kyungsoo froze, holding a hand up so that the two following him would do the same. In the silence they all heard a couple of muffled whimpers. As soon as they heard that Kyungsoo waved his hand furriously and mouthing for the two to get the hell out. 

Sehun froze and Luhan had to yank on his sleeve to pull him into the hallway. The two stayed close to the door that was slightly open, trying to catch what was going on in the room. They heard Kyungsoo speak first.

"J-Jongin. I thought you were going out. Did you forget something?" Kyungsoo sputtered out.

They heard a couple sniffles before Jongin's reply."Tell them to come in, I won't hurt them or anything."

Luhan's eyes widened and he began to move forward, Sehun catching his arm and whispering to him. "Stop, I wanna make sure he knows before we run in there."

Luhan nodded and moved back to where he was standing beside Sehun.

They heard a few more sobs before Jongin spoke, "Sehun, Luhan come in."

Sehun sighed and grabbed Luhan's hand. "C'mon."

Kyungsoo was wide-eyed when they walked in, very quick to defend himself. "I didn't say anything, I ing swear. I have no idea what's happening."

Sehun just rolled his eyes. "ing save it."

"No," Jongin began, he was sitting on the floor with his knee's up, head bowed and clearly crying. "He's telling the truth. I read his text messages and knew you were coming. Here." Jongin held out a plastic memory stick.

"The is this?" Sehun asked, gripping the stick in his fists out of anger, knuckles turning white. He could hardly bare looking at Jongin.

Jongin was still silently sobbing, that turned into hyperventilating. "T-the video's. Sehun I'm not asking you to forgive m-me. Hell, I wouldn't forgive me. I don't want to do this to you though, you don't d-deserve it."

Sehun laughed heartlessly at the boy on the floor. "Bull, where else do you have them saved?"

Jongin looked up at Sehun in surprise."N-no. That's it, I swear on everything. You have no good reason to, but please believe me."

"I think he might be telling the truth," Luhan spoke up. He had been gripping Sehun's arm and standing slightly behind him.

Sehun nodded, biting his lip and putting his hand over Luhan's. Kyungsoo just stood in shock, not knowing what to make of everything going on.

Jongin tipped his head sideways, looking at Luhan and making the blond haired boy more than slightly uncomfortable. "W-what's your name?"

"L-Luhan," he stuttered.

Jongin gave Luhan the most sincere look, as serious as he could have been sat weeping on the floor. "Luhan. Sehun is a really special guy. He has such and great heart and I was such an idiot to let him slip through my fingers. Hold on to him and treat him like he deserves to be treated, please. Like I couldn't treat him."

Luhan just looked up at Sehun, eyes beaming the way that they did when he was looking at his boyfriend. "I know he is."

"And Kyungsoo, I'm not asking for another chance. I'm just asking for you to please hear me out. You really do mean a lot to me and I don't want to make the same mistake twice. I'm done with the drinking and I'm done being shady." Jongin's voice quivered as he spoke. In three years Sehun had never seen him look so vulnerable. 

Kyungsoo pressed his lips into a thin line before responding. "We have a long ride back home and we only brought one car."

Jongin laughed through his tears in relief. He was expecting the worse, even though Kyungsoo was obligated to spend time with him it gave him a chance to try and win him back. 

Sehun knew that Jongin was being sincere. He knew his for longer then anyone after all. He wasn't about to forgive him but at least this video problem was out of the way and soon Kyungsoo would take him away too and he wouldn't, hopefully, ever have to see him again.

"Luhan, I think we better go." Sehun suggested, making his way to the door. "Kyungsoo, as crude as you are, you are pretty cool. Don't be a stranger."

Luhan mumbled a farewell to their new friend before rushing to Sehun's side as they silently made their way out of the hotel and into the parking lot trying to take in the scene that just played out before them.

Sehun kneeled down next to the wheel and slid the memory stick underneath it. He pulled the car forward and back a few times, taking satisfaction in the sound of crunching plastic beneath his tire before pulling off and heading home.

When they got back home and entered their apartment they both slumped down on their bed in relief and exhaustion. Neither of them had gotten a good sleep the night before, even with Luhan's attempt to take Sehun's mind off of their problem.  

Luhan, being the cheeky 5 year old he was at heart, pounced onto Sehun's stomach, pinning the younger's hands over his head and trapping him with impressive strength.

Sehun laughed at the boy above him. "LuLu, what the hell are you doing?"

"Taking Jongin's advice and not letting you get away." Luhan said before laughing at Sehun's struggle to get out of his grip. "Aw, what's wrong Sehunnie?" Luhan teased.

Sehun let his body relax and just as he felt Luhan's grip loosen, he threw the older boy off of him and sat on his stomach, pinning him to the bed. "Trust me, I'm not going anywhere." Sehun said before leaning down and claiming Luhan's mouth in a kiss.