Satisfaction in Confirmation

Starting Fresh

Luhan didn't need to set his alarm for the next morning because he was always up at the crack of dawn. Something Sehun, who would sleep until dinner if Luhan let him, never understood. The early riser would usually just do little things like cough or bounce in his seat on the bed if Sehun was sleeping too long, but today was a little different, and that method usually took too long. Sehun needed to get up, it was both of their first day of work.

Luhan looked at Sehun for a second, he was sprawled out on his back with one leg hanging over the edge and the blankets serving no purpose given that they were draped over only one of his arms. The older boy crawled carefully across the mattress and knelt beside Sehun's head, bowing down until his head was inches away from the others.

He blew on the younger's face a couple times before Sehun scrunched his face up. Now that he was at least somewhat awake, Luhan leaned down and kissed the other boy softly. He heard the other inhale deeply through his nose before smiling against his mouth and kissing back.

Luhan pulled away slowly, biting his lip as he sat back on his legs. "Time to get up, Sehunnie."

Sehun smiled as he sat up, rolling his neck and running a hand through his hair. "Luhan, I swear you are the only person that could make waking up early so enjoyable."

"Oh my gosh, you enjoyed that? Gross, kissing!" Luhan teased with a fake look of shock and disgust written on his face.

"Yes I did. Very much." Sehun said matter-of-factly, turning to face Luhan. He reached up and pushed the others hair behind his ear before cupping his face with one hand and pressing another, now fully awake, kiss on his lips. They parted slowly, smiling at each other as sunlight beamed through the window and began to fill the room.

"Sehunnie, as much as I would love to sit here and kiss you all day, we both have to get ready for work. You need to leave in an hour and I need to leave just after." Luhan sighed as he took Sehun's hand and tried to pull him out of bed. Very unsuccessfully as Sehun just yanked back, sending Luhan crashing down on top of him and them both into a laughing fit.

"Seriously, Sehun! We're going to be late! Go shower and I'll make us breakfast, okay?" Luhan said through giggles as he helped the other to his feet.

"Okay, I'm up." Sehun said, stretching his arms above his head before grinning at Luhan. "I'm going to shower, wanna come with?"

Luhan just shook his head, "No time. How do you want your eggs?"

"Over easy please." Sehun huffed as he searched the room for a towel.

"Hey, don't be grumpy for your first day. You can me later." Luhan said with a wink and smirk, tossing a towel across the room to his boyfriend before trotting out of the room.

Sehun barely caught the towel, he was too caught up in Luhan's comment and iness that the older boy only played up every once in a while. "Hey! That's not fair, how am I supposed to go to work with a ?!" Sehun called from their bedroom.

"Breakfast will be ready in thirty, clean up when you're done!" Luhan called back.

Shaking his head with a chuckle, Sehun made his way to the bathroom, rid himself of his pajama's and stepped into the hot water. He had been extremely nervous to start this job simply for the reason that there was the potential that he would lose it if certain videos surfaced. His employers wouldn't know Jongin was taking the money, after all. They would just know that the videos were being sold.

That, and it would be embarrassing as all hell.

But that was the past and Sehun let all of his previous worries run down the drain with the hot water running off his skin. He dragged out the shower a bit, taking in the fact that this job meant commitment to his new life. He probably should have been scared, but he wasn't and he fully believed that Luhan was the reason.

Since stepping into his car, Luhan gave him a sense of security. That no matter what happened, some how they would get through it together. 

Turning off the water and stepping out of the shower Sehun almost laughed at himself for thinking such corny thoughts. He had never really been that much of a sentimental person, not until recently. Now he took joy and comfort in the little things, especially things about Luhan.

He walked out in half of his uniform, which consisted of pants, a dress shirt and a tie and sat down at the island in their kitchen. Not soon after he sat down did a hand reach around him and place a plate of hot food in front of him. Luhan had obviously been paying more attention to the cooking shows than he was because it smelled surprisingly good.

Suddenly he was spun on his chair, getting knocked off balance slightly due to the fact that he had been fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. He found himself right in front of Luhan, bringing himself close to Sehun's body and patiently helping him finish buttoning his shirt.

He finished and stepped back, smiling at Sehun. "Eat. I already have so I'm going to get changed. Oh, and my boss just texted me that I should come in a little early because it's my first day, so we get to drive in together today."

Sehun raised his eyebrows at Luhan. "Oh, your boss is texting you already? Should I be worried?" He questioned, only half joking.

"She's a forty seven year old woman with a big wart on her nose and a sweating problem. I think you're okay." Luhan gave Sehun a peck on the cheek before starting to their room to get changed.

"Wait, Luhan can you ..uh.." Sehun said shyly holding up his tie.

Luhan just grinned and took the tie out of the youngers hands, tying it up and securing it around his neck. When he was done he stepped back giving Sehun a once over.

"I must say," Luhan began. "You look ridiculously hot right now."

~~~

Sehun pulled into the parking lot of the bank that Luhan would be working at from now on five days a week. He turned to face Luhan once the car was parked.

"Well, I guess this is it. Try not to let some hot guy walk in and steal you from me." Sehun said, again only half kidding.

Luhan shook his head as he leaned in for a kiss with a smile. "Never."

The kiss was short and sweet, and lasted until Luhan peeked at the time and saw he had to be inside in less then five minutes.

", I have to go. Good luck at work Sehunnie, I'll see you at home!" Luhan said, opening the door and all but jumping out of the car.

"Okay, bye! Oh and Luhan, I plan to take you up on the whole 'you can me later' thing." Sehun smirked at his boyfriend.

Luhan leaned over the passengers seat to give Sehun one last kiss. "Please do."

Sehun watched him walk in with satisfaction, only not in what one would think. They were both going to their new jobs, and later would return to their new home. Maybe they would even make some new friends. This was all just confirming their new life. Their much needed fresh start.

 

WHOO THERE'S MY FIRST STORY ALL DONE.

I know it wasn't exciting and that it was pretty short but cut me some slack, I'm still new!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it

I don't really know what else to say /back flips into the sun/