Someone to Succeed With

Starting Fresh

They two found themselves in a small cafe on the outskirts of Seoul mid afternoon that day. They had passed a small hotel on their way there that was less then eighty bucks a night and decided that they would be living out of there for at least a couple days. They had also decided to grab some lunch, book into the hotel with some newspapers and look at some apartments then grab some dinner.

Luhan was eating his usual way-to-much and Sehun was nibbling on his usual way-to-little. They ate in silence and Sehun was surprised at how comfortable they had become in such little time and was thankful that he didn't feel the need to make useless conversation to keep a comfortable atmosphere with Luhan.

Sehun was beginning to like Luhan. Probably a little bit more then he should.

~

A few hours later they found themselves spread out in their hotel room with newspapers and flyers everywhere, narrowing down living options that fit their criteria of location and price. They ended up narrowing it down to three. Two them had two bedrooms, were in a good area and were set at a doable price. The other one had only one bedroom and fit the rest of the criteria, only at a much better price. Luhan made a few calls and set up times for them to check out each option the next day in the afternoon.

Sehun silently hoped that the price would be enough to convince Luhan that the one bedroom apartment would work better for them.

At dinner that night they made plans for the next day in hopes that they wouldn't have to live out of the hotel for long. Sehun let Luhan do most of the talking because he just liked to watch the other boy talk.

He liked Luhan. A lot. And as of now, he couldn't do anything about it.

Sehun had convinced himself that being friends and roommates with Luhan was better then not being with him at all. Sehun would sneak glances at Luhan, shiver at slight touches and even convinced Luhan that he was just a touchy person when anyone who knew Sehun would argue otherwise. He tried to think with a logical mind. They had only known each other for a few days and soon they would be living together, so he would have to get over this pretty fast.

However, falling for someone so hard and so fast could definitely tamper with ones logic.

"Hey, Earth to Sehun." Luhan waved a hand in front of the youngers face, bringing him out of his thoughts and back to the dinner table. "So tomorrow I figure we can do some shopping for the smaller things tomorrow morning and then go check out the apartments in the afternoon. Sound good Sehun?"

Sehun flashed the other boy a smile from across the table. He loved how often Luhan dropped his name in conversation, "Sounds great Luhan. Hey, you should tell me about yourself. I hardly know anything about you, and we are moving in together in sometime within the next week."

Luhan let out a little chuckle. "I guess you're right. Okay, well I worked in my parents flower shop for most of my life. I don't know, I'm really not that exciting Sehun. I like reading and bubble tea and gaming...."

Sehun just watched Luhan speak. He picked up on some little quirks that made the other boy even more adorable in Sehun's opinion. Luhan bit his lip when he caught himself speaking to fast and blinked a little too often when he got excited. Sehun was just loving the excuse to stare at Luhan for longer then normally acceptable, nodding every once in a while to let the other know he was still listening. 

They headed back to their hotel for the night to prepare for their early morning the next day to get their chores done bright and early. Sehun assured Luhan that another room with one bed would be fine as it was twenty dollars cheaper per night, and it wasn't like they hadn't been fine the night before.

They both needed a shower and Luhan got in first, waving off Sehun's threats to hog the blankets later if Luhan used up all the soap, as they only had what the hotel supplied them. 

Twenty minutes later Luhan emerged from the steamy bathroom with merely a towel wrapped around his waist. Sehun could hardly hide that fact that his breath hitched and he in air as he took a few seconds to completely take in Luhan's surprisingly toned body as the elder dried his hair on a white towel. Sehun felt his heart pounding in his chest as he rubbed his sweaty palms together and sat stunned on the edge of the bed.

"Sehun, go shower so I can get changed in here," Luhan said, breaking Sehun's mesmerized stare over the older boy's body.

"I - I'm going..going to showering. Bye." Sehun immediately felt how stupid he sounded and stumbled into the bathroom, closing the door behind him and sighed. 

"I'm going to showering, bye." He repeated under his breath. "Smooth, Sehun, very smooth."

Half an hour later Sehun stepped back into their room, which had been very dark compared to the florescent lights of the bathroom. He just barely made out a lump underneath the blankets breathing heavily. Luhan had obviously gone to sleep and Sehun crawled in next to him, pulling the covers up to his chin. He moved a little and crossed his own ankle over Luhan's, thinking that he could blame it on an accident if Luhan said anything. 

Sehun let out a relieved, refreshed sigh as he slept once again just barely touching Luhan throughout the night.

~

Sehun woke up in the morning on his back and blinked a couple times before registering that Luhan was sitting cross legged beside his head and was looming not a foot over Sehun's face.

"Again Luhan?" Sehun asked with amusement lacing his tone.

"You're still cute when you're sleeping."

"And you're still really creepy," Sehun joked.

"You don't mean that, and I wanted to tell you something." Luhan began cheerfully, "I made a list of all the basic stuff we need to live, so if we leave in like half an hour we should be done by around noon. Then we can grab lunch somewhere before checking out apartments. Sehunnie, I'm really excited!"

Sehunnie.

"Sounds like a plan, and you're right, I really don't mean that." Sehun actually got a little joy out of knowing Luhan was secretly looking at him like he did Luhan, but Sehun left that part out. He also let himself smile at Luhan's nickname for him.

They spent the morning by Luhan dragging Sehun from store to store and took in some of the area that they would hopefully be living in soon enough. Luhan was enthusiastic, cheerful and bright all the time and all Sehun wanted to do was stand beside him and be with him. 

The plopped back down in Sehun's car, the back now filled with clothes, toiletries and other necessities of living that they had collected throughout the morning.

"Luhan," Sehun began speaking when he realized that Luhan caught him staring at him. Again. "Does any of this scare you? I mean you're taking this all so lightly but we pretty much have enough money to last us a couple months and then what? What if we don't find jobs? Aren't you worried?"

Luhan reached over into Sehun's lap ,grabbed one of Sehun's hands and gave it a squeeze. "Sehunnie, we got this. We were both on our way to nowhere and now we have a plan and a partner to succeed and fail with."

Sehun just smiled at the always positive Luhan and with his heart beating because Luhan was holding his hand said, "I'm glad I found you Luhan"

"So am I."

Luhan gave Sehun a reassuring smile and squeeze of his hand before putting the car in drive and heading to lunch.

 

A/N

I'm really sorry this chapter is poorly writTen. I WROTE IT ALL AND IT GOT DELETED OR SOME I WAS SO MADASDLJF

I'm really excited to start the next chapter because I have big hunhany ideas for it ksfHAHAHAHA