A Few Days in the Making

Starting Fresh

The duo ate their lunch quickly and made their way to all of the apartments. Looking at them mostly consisted of Luhan squealing over things, saying "Sehunnie look at this!" and "Come see this Sehunnie!" while Sehun followed him around like a lost puppy. He took joy in Luhan's excitement over the small things that he would never pick out, or care about for that matter. He laughed as Luhan dragged him around the apartments by the hand and tugged on his sleeve when he wanted him attention.

Not that he didn't have Sehun's full and undivided attention in the first place.

In conclusion, all the apartments were pretty much the same. Nice view, nice area, nice price. Just nice. But one still stood out to Sehun because it would mean getting to spend a little bit more time with Luhan. But Sehun would say he liked it because of the price. 

The decided to spend the night in the hotel and talk about their options.

"So," Luhan was the first to speak over their take out food, "I personally like the third one, because like you said we don't know where we are going to be in a few months and it is less expensive." He gave Sehun a knowing smile and a light punch on the shoulder. "That is if you don't mind rooming with me."

That was ing easy, Sehun thought. "Yeah, no that's fine. I was thinking the same thing." he said coolly.

"Look at us," Luhan said, swallowing a huge bite of noodles. "We are sharing everything. It's like we are eloping."

Sehun let out a nervous laugh and said, "Yeah, I guess it is. Luhan I'm full, I think I'm going to call the complex we chose and see when we can move in."

Luhan nodded and continued to eat the majority of the food that they were sharing and Sehun bowed his head to cover up his giddy smile over the eloping comment. He called the complex and they said the two can move in as soon as they wanted. When Sehun shared the news with Luhan he threw himself at the younger boy with excitement. 

Sehun froze from shock, then hugged Luhan back, taking in the feel and smell of the other boy. Sehun buried his face in Luhan's neck before Luhan pulled back and innocently smiled at him.

"Sehunnie let's go to bed so we can get up early tomorrow and buy furniture for OUR apartment," Luhan practically shrieked. Sehun thought he was never cuter then when he was excited, and his excitement alone put Sehun in a good mood.

They both collapsed down on the bed and Luhan reached over and flicked the lights off.Luhan started speaking in the pitch blackness of the room, voice bouncing off the walls of the hotel room.

"Sehun?"

"Mhm?"

"Well," he spoke with an excited, quiet tone. "I don't know if it's like this for you, but I feel like we've known each other for longer then a few days. I don't know what I'm trying to say. I'm just really happy that you were driving down the highway when you were."

The love-struck sigh that Sehun released was unmistakable as he tried to coherently form a response to Luhan's loving compliment.

"Luhan, I feel the same way. I left...him...feeling hopeless and lost until I picked you up and you reassured me."

Luhan shifted around on his side of the bed. Sehun felt Luhan's hand slide into his and give him a squeeze before relaxing. This time the contact was clearly intentional and Sehun didn't know how to react to that.

"Thanks Sehun."

They slept.

~

The next morning, not to Sehun's surprise, he woke up with a very happy Luhan staring at him almost beaming.

"AH Jesus, Luhan you scared me! The are you doing now?" Sehun barked, obviously snotty from just waking up. 

Sehun could see he hurt Luhan as the older boy's face dropped to a miserable, sad looking frown and he mumbled an "I'm sorry" and moved away from Sehun. Sehun sat up in bed and moved to sit on the edge of their shared bed beside Luhan. He sat so close he could smell the other boy, thighs touhing. Nervously, Sehun draped his arm over Luhan in an attempt to comfort him. He patted the elders knee and spoke carefully, genuinely concerned for Luhan's feelings.

"LuLu, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Luhan straightened his back a little and turned to face Sehun with a devious grin on his face that replaced any look of sorrow that was once there. "LuLu? I like that, but I still don't think you're sorry."

"Luhan," through the other boy's joking, Sehun was still very serious. With a shaking hand he tilted Luhan's chin up and their eyes met. Luhan looked like a deer caught in head lights. "There is nothing else I would rather wake up to."

Sehun's heart was beating so fast, palms sweaty and shaking he slowly leaning in to Luhan. Closing in the distance as his chest was rising and falling quickly, giving Luhan plenty of time to reject him. Finally, their lips met in the softest, most innocent kiss. Luhan was frozen, motionless for the first time since Sehun met him. Even slower then he approached him, Sehun began to pull their lips apart.

Luhan reached up and thread his fingers through the back of Sehun's hair and pushed their foreheads together, looking Sehun dead in the eyes. They stayed like this for what seemed like forever, Sehun nervously awaiting some sort of response from Luhan. Sehun held his breath when the elder finally spoke.

"I have been waiting for that since the moment I stepped into your car."

Sehun laughed in relief as Luhan used the hand that had a grip on Sehun's hair to pull him into another kiss, this one a little more passionate as they both moved against each other's lips. Giggling like little school girls against each other's mouths as they finally got their seemingly long awaited taste of each other. 

They had to reluctantly tear away from each other and held hands as they bought a couch, small T.V. , and queen bed for their new, shared home.