Unexpected

Starting Fresh

Luhan woke up early the next morning. He usually woke up before Sehun, and he liked it that way. He found it interesting how vulnerable Sehun looked while he slept and like to just watch him, count his breaths. This morning he stretched up and felt all of his muscles become sore as soon as he moved. Luhan smiled to himself, mind full of memories from the night before. 

He checked the clock. Sehun probably wouldn't be up for at least a couple of hours.

Luhan stood up and gave another stretch, rubbing his head as he made his way to the bathroom.

Limped. He limped his way to the bathroom.

Noting that still smelt of sweat, he hopped into the shower and moaned as the hot water ran down his skin. He washed up and got out, drying himself off before slipping into a pair of boxers and one of Sehun's favourite shirts. 

Walking out of the bathroom, shaking his head with a towel he heard a rap at the door. 

Late at night, now early in the morning. Better not be ing Jongin this time, Luhan thought, making his way to the door with a puzzled look on his face. He peered out the peep hole and was met with an anxious looking guy, probably not taller then himself.

"Uhm, hi," Luhan said awkwardly, as he opened the door for the stranger.

The boy was probably in his very early twenties. He had large eyes and large lips, and Luhan was right, he was pretty short. Luhan thought that he looked a little scared in that moment.

The stranger began to speak and his voice revealed just how nervous he apparently was. "Hi, is uh..Sehun home? Or here? Does Sehun live here?"

"Yeah, he's just asleep right now but he should be up soon. If you want you can come in and I can grab you a cup of coffee." Luhan offered the boy a warm smile and a gesture for him to come in.

"Sure, that's really nice of you. Thanks."

"No problem at all, just let me go put on some proper pants. My name is Luhan by the way."

The stranger nodded and followed Luhan into their apartment. "Kyungsoo."

~~~~

Sehun woke up in a very similar manner to Luhan, stretching to relieve all of his over worked muscles and sitting up in bed with a satisfied grin. He tilted his head side to side then furrowed his brows. It was the first time since they met that he didn't get a view of Luhan's face as soon as he woke up.

No matter, he got up and moved to the bathroom connected to their room. The floor was damp and the mirror steamy with little hearts drawn in the steam, so he assumed Luhan had already been in the shower. Sehun was a little disappointed that they couldn't have saved some water by showering together.

Shutting off the water a little while later he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. Not soon after the water was shut off he heard the door knob turn and Luhan stepped into the steamy bathroom.The older boy pressed a quick kiss on Sehun's lips before pushing a pile of clothes into his arms.

"Morning Sehunnie, I heard the water turn off and wanted to make sure you didn't walk out . You have company. Hurry out." Luhan said cheerfully. His joyful look was replaced with a very mischievous one as he very obviously checked Sehun's  body out and added an almost silent "damn" before exiting the bathroom.

Sehun opened his mouth to ask Luhan a number of questions, but to no avail as he was left in the bathroom alone once more. Blushing slightly at Luhan's comment he began getting dressed, smiling when he saw that he had been given one of Luhan's oversized hoodies instead of a shirt of his own. Come to think of it, Luhan had been wearing one of Sehun's shirts. 

Sehun was almost positive that Luhan couldn't get any cuter.

Any thoughts of Luhan vanished as he stepped out of the other bathroom entrance and saw who was sitting on his couch. His heart dropped in his chest as he fought off the urge to fly across the room and strangle the kid.

"Luhan," Sehun began, voice shaking with anger, but not yelling. This wasn't Luhan's fault. "I'm going to our room. You need to get him the out of here."

Luhan gave Sehun a confused and slightly hurt look. "Sehunnie, what's wrong?"

"That's the ing I caught Jongin with and I have nothing to say to him. Please Luhan, show him the door,"  Sehun's voice gave more and more of his emotions away with every word he spoke. His hands clenched into fists by his sides.

"Oh my gosh, Sehunnie I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"Wait," Kyungsoo was standing now, a look of determination on his face. "I ed up, I know that. But there are pieces of the story you don't know, Sehun. Please sit. Give me ten minutes to explain. You don't have to talk and if you ask me to leave when I'm done, I will."

Luhan laced his figures into Sehun's and put an arm around his waist, giving him a squeeze of reassurance. Sehun let his eyes close and took a couple deep breaths before sitting down on a loveseat opposite where Kyungsoo had been on the couch and pulling Luhan down close beside him.

Sehun refused to look at him, because the only memory he had of that face was lying beneath his then-boyfriend in the bed he used to sleep in. "Five minutes."

"Okay. Here goes," Kyungsoo began, rubbing his palms together and wearing the nervous face he had been all morning. "Jongin told me that he had already broken up with you. He told me that he had broken up with you for me, that you were planning on coming back for your stuff. Which by the way, I have in my car for you. I managed to get it all from Jongin's hotel room when he wasn't there an-"

"You're point please." Sehun didn't want to listen to this longer then he had to, still gripping Luhan and using his lover to keep him grounded.

Kyungsoo just smiled sheepishly, "Right. Sorry. Anyway, I never would have done anything if I knew. I don't know you, Sehun, but I'm sure you didn't deserve what he put you through. But as sorry as I am, there is more. He has...videos. And pictures. Of you, Sehun. Videos and pictures that I'm sure you don't want people seeing. He told me that he wants to start selling them to ... those kind of sites. Sehun, he lost his job and blew all his money at the bar. He said he filmed every time you guys...uh...'did it' and he has enough videos to make a ton of money."

Luhan sat frozen, a sad look on his face and stared up at Sehun with wide, teary eyes. Always optimistic Luhan was at a lost for words. 

Sehun on the other hand was angry. So ing angry. Every part of his body was broken out in a sweat and he swallowed hard, mind racing. He knew Jongin was an and he knew that he was a ing idiot but this was crossing new lines. Jongin was trying to exploit him, and he wasn't about to let that happen. He wasn't even sad, just angry filled with drive. 

Sehun was the first to break the silence. "Kyungsoo. I forgive you, I understand that you didn't mean for anything to happen and your intentions were good. This is not okay, and I'm not about to sit around and mope about it. I'm going to fix it. Kyungsoo,  do you know where Jongin is staying?"

"Yeah, I do. He also doesn't know I'm here. I figured if you wanted to do anything about this it would be helpful to have someone on the inside." Kyungsoo said, hastily following that comment with, "But I'm breaking up with him as soon as possible."

"Sehunnie," Luhan began. "How long did you date him for?"

"Three ing years," Sehun scowled.

" me in both ears. He does have a lot of video, doesn't he?" Kyungsoo asked in shock.

"Yeah. He ing does." Sehun mumbled.

"Sehunnie I'm so sorry you don't deserve this, I love you so much and we are going to fix everything I promise!" Luhan blabbered, burying his face in Sehun's chest and letting out a little whimper.

"Are you boning that?", Kyungsoo mouthed to Sehun as the younger boy kissed Luhan on the head and rubbed his back. Sehun shot Kyungsoo a warning look and the dark haired boy mouthed an apology back.

Luhan peeked up from Sehun's embrace and stood up,"I'm going to get us some water. We're gonna be talking for a while I think. And , Sehun? I think we are going to need Kyungsoo's help."

"I think you're right LuLu." Sehun sighed, pretending not to noticed how bad Luhan's limp was as he made his way to the kitchen. Turning back to Kyungsoo he saw the other boy watching Luhan walk with wide eyes and a -eating grin.

"Nice!" He whispered to Sehun, clearly referring to Luhan's limp. Sehun just shook his head and huffed at him.

"I heard that!" Luhan called from the behind the refrigerator door.

"Don't listen to him, Lu!"

Kyungsoo just chuckled at the couple. "Moving on from how hard you pounded lover-boy last night. Do either of you want to hear what I have in mind for 'Sehunnie's' little problem?" Kyungsoo said Luhan's pet name for Sehun in a mocking voice.

This one is going to he a piece of work, Sehun thought, but nonetheless heard Kyungsoo out.