*Creative Chapter Title*

Remember The Time

Ana strode from the room, feeling stronger. Wait, what was he doing here? This isn’t his house…

                Just then, Ana walked right into New. They both fell over backwards.

                “I’m so sorry, are you okay????” New panicked, looking at her bandages which had fresh blood seeping through them. “It’s probably bad for you when I’m here; I seem to hurt you whenever I see you…”

                Ana reached up and instinctively touched her head, feeling the blood. She got dizzy when she saw it on her fingers. Her vision went fuzzy. “I can’t see…” she whispered, and she fell back to the carpet. New panicked.

                “BLING! BLING!!!! KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!”

                “What do you want from me??” He poked his head out of a door a short way down the hall. “I’m eat- OH MY GODDSSSSHHHHH WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?????”

                 New started stammering, so Bling shoved the sandwich in his hand into New’s mouth to shut him up. He scooped her up and carried her to their room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys looked at her, trying to find any sign of life. There were six boys, this time. They were all very close to the bed, while Bling and Kevin sat on the bed, each of them holding a hand.

Ana opened her eyes to a crowd of terrified boys for the second time that day. It was as if the day was on repeat, just with an extra boy. Ana covered her ears and shushed them when they yelled happily, and they whispered “sorry” and checked her memory. Very thoroughly. They went through a full name interrogation and Kevin memory check until they finally were satisfied.

She sat back on the fluffy pillows and drank the peppermint tea that Bling had made her, thinking that this life was pretty nice. Bling held her hand and her fingers, looking at her as she drank. Everything seemed as perfect as it could get right now.

Until she heard the shot.

And the scream.

And everyone yelling.

Ana jumped out of the bed with Bling behind her, yelling for her to stop. She ran to the source of the noise and flung open the door to a nice gaming room with the five other boys sitting on a huge couch holding game controllers.

Ana just stood there. Everyone stared at her as their characters on the screen were all bitten by zombies and GAME OVER flashed on the screen.

“What happened in here?” Ana whispered, hoping for an explanation that might justify her erratic behavior.

“We- we were just playing Resident Evil,” said Mint, looking at Ana like she was the insane person she is.

“…Ummm, without me?” Ana tried to sound enthusiastic.

“But you hate this game.” Ana glared at Kevin, hoping he would get her point. He just shrugged.

She sat down and took Lock’s controller, and he happily stood up and walked away, yelling “I’m FREE” at the top of his lungs. Everyone acted like that was normal for him.

“Soooo… new game?” Flame started a new round.

Ana regretted ever sitting down, wishing she had followed Lock’s example.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She slept hard that night, not waking up even when the loud clangs in the kitchen next door could be heard through the house. Bling slept in the next room, letting her have the nice bed.

Lock and Kevin talked in the attic where no one would hear them.

“ I know that she wants her home, but what can I do? Bling hyung would die if she had to leave again,” Lock whispered.

“Listen: Ah Jae is not doing well, and Ana is one of the few people that knows how to help. If she doesn’t go back home soon, Ah Jae will die! If that happens, and Ana finds out, how do you think she’ll react? It won’t be pretty!”

“And it will be if Bling hyung dies? If anything, it will be worse!  The only thing keeping Bling from falling back into his depression is Ana. Those days that she was gone for were so hard to see. He didn’t do anything. Didn’t eat, didn’t drink, didn’t sleep, he barely even breathed. That can’t happen to him again.”

Kevin sighed. “I’m just trying to look out for Ah Na and Ah Jae. I have to put my sisters before anything else, don’t I?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the wait/short chapter/choppy chapter! Writer's block is plaguing me again... But while i was writing I thought of an amazing plot idea!! Stay tuned for an intense chapter next!!!!!!!