Kevin

Remember The Time

Ana walked around the huge, lonely house. She had only been awake for 45 minutes, and so much had happened! She met five men that she apparently knew, and was dating one of them. She had a head wound that, as far as she knew, had mysteriously appeared there, and had apparently been asleep/comatose for the past three days. She didn’t know what else could happen.

                Ana walked into a room that her mind didn’t remember, but her body did. She unconsciously walked over to the grand piano in the middle of the room and sat on the bench, her fingers rested on the keys. Her fingers began to play a simple melody. She began singing.

Na ajikdo neoreul jiul su eobseo
Jakkujakku niga saenggakna
Niga neomu bogo shipeo
Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo
Nae mam changmuneul dudeurineun bitsori
Niga ddeona beorin geujari
Neomu nado geuriweoseo

Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo nan

                Her fingers fell from the keys as a beautiful, clear voice joined her. She turned to see a tall, slender, beautiful man standing in the doorway. Kevin, she immediately thought. A huge rush of memories came back to her.

                Kevin stood on the stairs to the roller coaster and held out his hand to Ana.

                “Come on, this will be so much FUN!!!”

                Ana shook her head and stood back. “I am not getting on that death trap disguised as fun,” she said, her voice shaking.

                “Come ON,” he urged, grabbing her hand. She gave up and let him drag her to the seat.

                The ride started moving, and as soon as they got to the top of the highest part, Kevin was the one screaming.

                Ana had to hold his hand for the rest of the ride, he was so terrified.

~

                Kevin led Ana along by the hand, a blindfold obscuring Ana’s vision. “Where are we going?”

                “For the last time, it’s a surprise!”

                Ana sighed. “Just because it’s my birthday, doesn’t mean I need a SURPRISE…”

                Kevin giggled. “But you’ll like this!”

                He led her into a room, and pulled off her blindfold. When she opened her eyes, all the members of B.A.P were standing there.

                Ana shrieked. “I LOVE YOU KEVIN WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

~

                Those and many more memories came to her. She looked at him. “I remember you, Kevin.”

                Kevin smiled his perfect smile. “That’s awesome,” he whispered, tears glistening in the corners of his eyes. He walked toward her and wrapped her in a huge, tight hug with his stick-thin arms. She squeezed him back.

                Ana pulled back and looked at him, knowing she could tell him anything and everything. “Why don’t I know anything?” she asked, shaking. Tears began rolling down her face and she sobbed. He held her close and her hair, with tears running down his own face.
                “I honestly have no idea… I wish I did. I always want to help you. Always. “

                She sobbed harder, wanting to understand why. Kevin walked her to the couch in the next room and they sat down. Ana rested her head on his shoulder and cried some more. He let her cry and wiped the tears from her cheeks. He sang something Ana didn’t recognize.

This can't go on.
It's for the best of us.
I can't seem to stop the tears rolling down and forcing on a smile.
Don't wanna show my tears.
I would be so less of a man.
I couldn't even do the one thing. How foolish can I be?

                His voice choked up, so he couldn’t sing the next line. It would hurt too much. He had seen the love between Ana and Bling, and also the fights and pain. He can’t believe that she had forgotten their memories.

                Ana looked up. “What’s that song?”

                Kevin looked at her sadly. “It’s a very old song; I sang it when I was fourteen. I wrote it myself.”

                “It was beautiful,” she said, “Sing more.”

                Kevin switched to Someday.


You get some right
You get some wrong
Jogeum himdeureodo utneun nari olggeoya
When you fall down
When you get up

Jogeum himdeureodo utneun nari wa
Kyeolguk utneun nari olggeoya

                Ana joined him partway through. When they finished, Ana gave him a final hug and walked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I LOVE YOU MIDNIGHT-B2UTY FOR INSPIRING ME WITH YOUR KEVIN RELATED COMMENT AND VICIOUSLY MURDERING MY WRITER'S BLOCK