The Madman

Remember The Time

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERING MATERIAL FOR SOME INDIVIDUALS.

Club on Block B... Club on Block B... Where have I heard that before??  Ana racked her brain, searching for any little memory that could help her in this situation.

Got one.

Ana locked on to a little memory that had something to do with a Block B. And... Bling, maybe?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana and Bling, arm in arm, approached a huge, dark building with lots of lights and security cameras. A gigantic neon sign that read BLING AND DIAMONDS lit up as they drew nearer.

"This is my club," said Bling, smiling proudly and gesturing widely to the building.

"Bling and Diamonds? Really??? That is such a ghetto name. And naming it after yourself? Ugh. Oh yeah, how did you even get the nickname "Bling"??"

He shuddered and grimaced. "Seventh grade was a dark time for me," he said. Ana giggled. "At least you didn't go through a goth phase..." She also shuddered.

"Oh, believe me, I DID. I burned all of those pictures. There was one point where in one day, I would wear more eyeliner than Lock does in a WEEK." He laughed at his middle school stupidity. Ana just tried to imagine anyone wearing that much eyeliner.

While the lovebirds were reminiscing, a man in a colorful suit approached them from behind. He walked with long strides, and carried and expensive cane that he obviously didn't need. When he reached them, he twirled it up and bopped Bling on the head with it.

Bling, startled, whipped around. He took a moment to recognize the man, but after the face registered in his mind, he glared darkly at the man. "Zico," he muttered, with obvious ice in his tone.

"Who is this?" asked Zico, pretending to be genuinely curious.

"My fiancee," growled Bling, pulling Ana close to him, trying to shelter her from dangers unseen. Ana gave Bling a questioning look, trying to figure out what the tension between the two young men is.

"Ana, this is Zico, the owner of the Club on Block B," said Bling, trying his best to be cordial. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Bling asked in a mock fancy voice.

Zico replied in the same tone. "Oh, just checking in on my old pal and biggest competitor. Have to make sure your club doesn't take mine out, or else I'm going to have to take you out." He threw his head back and laughed loudly as if he had just made the best joke in the world, but Ana could tell there was something more sinister under it.

 He brought his head close to Ana's and whispered in her ear. "Sleep with one eye open, or else you might become a little spider... a black widow, maybe?" He chuckled and gave her a long kiss on the cheek. Bling pushed him off of her and pulled her to his chest. Shaking, she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana pulled back from the memory with a dark glare. "You."

"Yes, it's me! You remembered! Ten points for you, missy. Haven't you missed me, darling? I sure have missed you." He cackled like a madman (which he was), and opened the door to the booth, still holding the mic like a radio show host. He sat on Ana's lap and lifted up her shirt to reveal her baby belly. "Now, what do we have here? A little baby Jonghyun Jr.? Or maybe Ah Na II?"

Ana growled at him. "Don't. Touch. Me."

Zico raised his eyebrows. "Oooooh, Jjongie's little has some bite to her, doesn't she?" He sarcatically said.

"Don't you DARE call me his . I am his FIANCEE."

"Ohhhh, that's what you think you are... I knew you lost your memory, but I didn't know how much. If you can't even remember that... Ouch."

"What do you mean?" she demanded. "We have been together for a long time, and I know he loves me more than anything... So what are you talking about?" Ana frantically racked her brains, trying to find anything that could give her a clue to what this man was talking about. And... If they were engaged, where is her ring? And why is Bling always reluctant to talk about marriage? She knows he was stressed, and that it had taken a while for her to remember him, but it had been MONTHS since the accident. Speaking of the accident, he would never talk about that either... She hadn't thought much of it, but why wouldn't he say anything?

And when was the last time he said "I love you"?

Ana started to panic, as her breath quickened and tightened. She couldn't say anything, everything was fuzzy, she couldn't move...

She snapped. Ana was having a mental breakdown.

Zico laughed as she began to crumble. He laughed at her struggles, her tears, and her overflowing thoughts. He was so proud of himself... and it had only taken a few words to crack her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana took about 30 min to calm down, and even after that she was shaking harder than a leaf in a huricane. She was staring at her knees, concentrating on every little detail, trying to focus. Zico stared at her as intently as she was staring at her knees. He finally said something.

"So, sweetie, have you thought that over?"

Ana stayed silent.

"Sweetheart? Nothing?"

Ana didn't even look at him.

"I'm sure I can get you to talk somehow."

He walked over to her chair and untied her bonds. Her hands, feet, and torso were freed. She didn't move.

Zico walked over with a curious look on his face and scooped her up in his arms, and started to rock her like a child.

 

Rock-a-bye Ana, in Zico's arms

If your Jjongie comes, you'll come to no harm

If he doesn't show, then Zico has fun

Ana and Baby both need to run.


His demented lullaby frightened Ana more than anything. You can always trust a madman to keep his word. However, it was as though she had no control over her body. She still hung limp in his arms, though in her head, she was screaming.

Zico's phone went off loudly, with a creepy music box tune. He looked at it. "Oops, looks like your 'lover' is too late! TIMES UP!!!!!" He dropped her to the floor and reached into the inside pocket of his jacket. He pulled out a box knife.

Ana screamed out loud, finally able to react. But she was weak, and couldn't move much. He walked over to where he had dropped her and pulled up her shirt all the way. He slid open the blade on the box knife, and very lightly traced it along the mottled purple scar on her stomach. "Time to have some fun," he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana was sobbing. Blood poured off her stomach from where Zico had pierced her skin with his blade. He had cut along her scar, her stretch marks from her baby belly, and anywhere he could fit the blade on her exposed stomach. He was wiping the blood off of the blade, and he slipped it in his pocket.

"Now sweetheart, ready for some more fun?" Zico grinned, obviously enjoying this. Ana just sobbed louder, for Jjong and Lock and New and Mint and Flame. She just needed someone to rescue her.

However, Zico was pulling out a curved needle and some suture. He threaded the needle, and began to stitch up the wounds, one by one. But he was digging the needle deep, far deeper than he had to, and pulling the suture as tight as it could get. This was not kindness. This was twisted torture. Her pain intensified with every touch of the needle. Every so often, Zico would stab the needle far away from where it was supposed to be, and he would say "OOPS. I missed." and cackle when she screamed. Eventually, he reached the last one. He smiled, and Ana shuddered. He enjoyed doing this.

He stabbed the needle deep into her flesh, and pulled it up fast and hard. Ana screamed for her love, hoping he could hear her, somehow. Every stitch he made with that needle was excruciating. When he finally reached the end, sixteen horrid stitches later, he snipped the thread.

He grabbed the end.

And he pulled.

He pulled that thread until it ripped out every stitch through her flesh, one by one, all sixteen painful stitches. It left the most horrible wound, with inflamed red skin, and blood, and even a few small chunks of flesh. Ana leaned over and vomited from the pain and the blood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bling was pounding on the door to the recording studio, sobbing as he watched his wife be tortured. The mic in the studio was on, and he could hear every sound she made. He tried to find the outer mic, but Zico had taken it inside. She had no way of knowing he was there. He grabbed the chair that was sitting outside the booth, and he threw it against the window. It cracked. He threw it one more time, and the window shattered. The chair hit Zico in the back, and he slammed against the wall. Jjong started to jump through the window, but before he could, Zico got down next to Ana, and brought his fist back to punch Ana's stomach... To rip all of the stitches, make her vomit again, and... to kill the baby.

"You come in here, and the baby's dead."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Aha... Ahahaha... I'm back......... ^^;

I've been having a really stressful time with all of the things I do, and this got put on the back burner for too long, and I'm a really bad author, and I've been having anxiety problems, and... Yeah. You get the point. So, if there's any of you left, I'm sorry for making you wait so long for this. I LOVE YOU ALL. ;^;

So yeah. Have some feels.