More Memories/The Booth

Remember The Time

WARNING: This chapter contains material that may be triggering for some people. Reading is dicouraged for some individuals.

“Ana!! Ana, come here!!” Jonghyun’s voice rang through the house. He stepped in the door, holding some big boxes.

Ana walked around the corner, holding her big belly. It had been growing a LOT the past couple of months. [See what I did there?] Jjong set down the boxes and gave her a kiss on the cheek. It had been much easier for Ana to adjust to her life with Bling, now that she had a good reason to. She was even starting to fall in love with Jjong, at least that’s what she thought.

She kissed him back and looked at the boxes. “What’s that?” she inquired. “It’s stuff for the nursery, want to look at it?” Jonghyun grinned. Ana nodded excitedly. They had been waiting to get furniture, because they needed to make sure the nursery matched both of their styles.

He used a razor to cut open the box, and the sight of it stirred something up in Ana.

A memory.

Ana walked down the skinny hallway, following the pained sobs. It seemed like they were coming from the bathroom. Ana, being the curious ten-year-old she was, tried to open the door.

“Ah Jae unni, are you in there?” Ana tried to turn the doorknob, but it didn’t budge. She ran to the secret box in the other room to get the key. Everyone else thought they lost the key months ago, but she had actually hidden it for herself.

She returned to the door and inserted the key. With a bit of work, the rusted lock turned, and Ana opened the door. Ah Jae was sitting in the bathtub with the water half full. Her skin was bright pink from the scalding water. She held a box opening razor in one hand, and her left wrist was dripping blood. Tears were streaming down her face, and her eyes were red and puffy. There was an empty pill bottle by the sink, and the toilet was full of vomit.

“Get out,” Ah Jae sobbed, glaring at her sister. “Don’t you dare tell dad. I’ll never forgive you if you do.”

Ana just stood there and looked at her sister’s pained state. Ana’s throat became thick, and she started to cry.

“GET OUT,” Ah Jae screamed, but Ana just ran over to her sister and wrapped her arms around her.

“Don’t do this, unni; stop it, why are you doing this to yourself? Don’t unni, I love you,” Ana cried.

Ah Jae stopped pushing her away and went limp at the words “I love you”. She sat up and looked her baby sister in the eye and said,

“No one loves me.”

Ana started crying harder and tried to pull her sister out of the tub, but she refused to move. Ana was too weak anyway. She dropped her sister’s clean arm and left the room. “I’ll be right back!” she yelled. Ana grabbed the phone and dialed 119. She told the operator the situation and ran back to the bathroom, where Ah Jae was under the bloody water. Ana grabbed her head and pulled it out of the water.

“Ah Jae unni, unni, are you okay? Say something unni, please UNNI DON’T DIE I NEED YOU HERE!!!!” The sirens were getting nearer, and Ah Jae’s heartbeat was getting slower…

Ana opened her eyes screaming, and Jonghyun’s arms were wrapped around her, his lips next to her ear whispering soothing words. This had happened a few times in the past couple of months with memories of things like her drunken father beating her and her stepmother verbally abusing her. She was slowly regaining her memory, but it was hard.

Jjong picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He set her on the bed and tucked the covers around her as he sat on the edge of the bed, her hair. She curled up and fell asleep, still shaking with sobs.


Ana walked into town, like she did every morning. The air was crisp, and it smelled like the rain from the night before. It was only about 6:30 a.m., so the streets were peaceful, hardly a car in sight. The doctor had advised her to exercise lightly, but regularly, for the first two trimesters of pregnancy. Ana enjoyed the alone time, letting her exercise her memory without being disturbed. She only had about three weeks of this time left though.

As she turned the corner by the local barbeque restaurant, two men grabbed each of her arms, and one blindfolded and gagged her. This all happened in the blink of an eye.

The five were obviously men (she could feel their chests from the way they were holding her,) and definitely professionals. The strength and speed with which they bound her was astonishing. They threw her onto something mildly soft, and it felt like it was high quality leather. Car seats? Well, at least I landed on my back. Ana tried to move her hands to protect her stomach, but they were too well bound.

“Cell phone?” one of the men asked another. She felt hands rummaging around her body, lingering too long in some places. The hands eventually found it in the inside pocket of her rain jacket. “Here,” another voice said.

A smaller, softer voice spoke up. “Why do we have her again?”

“Because Boss told us to get her. Now shut up, Taeil.”

“Sorry,” The smaller voice whispered.

Eventually, the car(?) came to a stop and the doors opened. Ana was lifted out and carried the rest of the way to a hot, seemingly dark, room. She was set on a hard wooden chair, and her bonds were adjusted to suit the new environment.  This included removing the blindfold and gag.

A man stood in front of her. He was strong looking and of average height. His lips were full, and it looked like he would have a good eye smile (if he ever smiled). His hair was auburn, and it was spiked up into a sort of mohawk. He looked like a pretty attractive guy.

“So, you’ve arrived.” His voice was surprisingly deep for a man that appeared to be in his twenties. “You can call me P.O when you address me, Ah Na.”

“How do you know my name?” she demanded.

“You don’t need to know that. Just so you know, your husband has been contacted and notified of your kidnapping. He has been given a ransom price and told that if he calls anyone or tells anyone of our recent activities, you will be killed. That is all.” He turned around and walked toward a well-concealed exit, with five men following him. Ana assumed that those five were the ones to grab her.

Ana observed her surroundings. She was in the middle of a small empty room, with soundproofing material padding the walls. The walls were just far away enough that when the chair fell over, it wouldn’t reach. She learned that the hard way.

Now she was stuck laying on her back, tied to a chair, with her hands being crushed under her. Since she was looking up, she noticed a recording microphone hanging above her, and a window on the side of the room opposite her. There was someone sitting outside the window. So I’m in a recording booth? Hmm… Is the mic on?

 “HEY YOU!” she yelled, and the man outside the booth jumped.  I’ll take that as a yes. “Who are you?” she said. “My name is Zico,” the man said, and he bowed deeply. He had the weirdest hair Ana had seen for a while. It was bleached strawberry-blonde, with a mullet-ish look to it, but the long part was dreadlocks instead of straight hair. The top was brushed down so it came to a point in the front. One of his eyes was just a pupil, the rest white, while the other was your typical dark brown. Somehow, he pulled it all off pretty well.

“Why am I here?” Ana questioned.

“Sadly, it isn’t my place to tell you that.” He adjusted his really long floral-print jacket. Also odd, but he still pulled it off.

“Well, can you at least tell me where I am?”

“Why, my lady, you are in the heart of the world renowned Club on Block B!”


A/N: So let's start by saying that I am the worst author ever. OTL I havent updated for monthssssss How is anyone still even subscribed to this??? Well, I love you all. But I got super duper busy, so I couldn't write for a while, and writer's block was plaguing me once again. BUT I'M BACK!!!!!!!! I don't know if i'll be continuing ISIP, but this one MUST CONTINUE. So, tell me your thoughts in the comments! Love ya c: