Awake

Remember The Time

                 Ana’s eyes flickered open as she awoke from her deep slumber. She heard people all around her.

                “Is she awake?”

                “Crap, I hope I didn’t kill her,” someone panicked.

                "Stop saying that over and over, or else it will happen!"

                “I’ll never forgive you if she’s dead, New…” That voice sounded lifeless.

                Ana glanced around the huge, well-furnished bedroom. It was almost antique-style. She was lying in a big, fluffy, king-size bed with satin sheets and a down comforter, and there was a throbbing pain in her head. She reached up and felt that it was bandaged.

                “SHUT UP GUYS, she needs her rest!!”

                “Whatever, Umma.

                “STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!” He had a set of lungs on him.

                Ana sat up, holding her head. “Be quiet, it hurts…” she whispered. Everyone’s eyes snapped to her.

                “SHE’S NOT DEAD!!!!!!!” they all screamed in unison. Ana groaned.

                “ sorry, “ they whispered. "You've just been laying there for three days, and we thought New hyung might have ki-riutvntrhgmritvninwcmvn" The small, lanky one had been talking, but the loud one covered his mouth. He quickly pulled it away after a second or two, screaming in disgust. "MINTY JUST ME!!!!! HE JUST-"

                Ana shushed him, grabbing her bandaged head again. She looked around at them all. “Umm… Sorry, but… Who are you?” She had never seen them before in her life.

                Their jaws dropped. The small, lanky one stepped up. “U-unni, you really don’t remember us?”

                The tall one stood next to him. “Yeah…  We’re Bling hyung’s friends. We went to... get you back... for him.”

                She just looked confused. “Who’s Bling? And why did you need to 'get me back'?”

                A short, strong-looking man had been watching from the corner. He stepped forward. “I'm Bling,” he said, his tone flat. He had no expression. “So you really don’t remember,” he said. His expression turned sad. He walked up to one of the boys. This one looked like the oldest.

                He punched him in the eye, turned around and walked out. Everyone just gawked at him.

                The one who got punched held his hand gently to his eye and winced. “ Well OOOOOOOWWWWW,” he said. The one called Umma pulled an ice pack out of nowhere and held it to his eye.

                “Thanks, Lock Umma,” he pouted.

                “STOP CALLING ME UMMA!!!!”

                Ana winced. “Sorry,” Lock whispered, embarrassed.

                “It’s  alright,” she groaned. “So, who exactly are you guys…?” she inquired.

                Everyone looked a bit awkward. Lock stepped forward. “You knew us before, but I guess we better re-introduce ourselves. Come on, everyone!”

               They all stepped into a line. Before what? Ana wondered.

                Introductions started from the left. “Hi, I’m the aegyo prince, Flame!” He smiled and waved. Ana couldn’t help but grin.

                He was tall and muscular, but not bulky. He had long-ish wavy brown hair and huge eyes. As she was looking at him, she noticed that he had two Adam’s apples… Weird. They moved on to the next one.

                “Hi, I’m the cute maknae, Mint!” He looked like a little kid. He was so ADORABLE!

                He was thin and lanky, with long, layered, reddish-blonde hair. His hands and legs were remarkably pretty. Dang, why can’t my legs look like that… she thought. He giggled.

                “Crap, did I say that out loud?” Her face turned bright red. “No, but you WERE staring at my legs for an oddly long amount of time,” he said, still giggling. "Plus, you always said it befo-eairlvtgbgrncilerni" Lock slapped his hand over Mint's mouth. Again. She brushed it off, still embarrassed.

                “NEXT,” she yelled. All four of them laughed.

                The older-looking one stepped forward. “Hi, I’m New, the tofu chicken leader!” He proceeded to trip over Mint’s foot. Ana laughed out loud, wondering where the name came from.

                “Everything he does is New condition,” they all sang in perfect unison.

                He had long, straight, light brown hair with subtle highlights. His eyes were small, but even with a black eye, his smile was genuine. She could tell they would be friends.

                Finally, Lock stepped up. “Hi, I’m the almighty Lock! And I hate being called Umma!” He shot a glare at the other three. They shrugged innocently.

                He had sort of long, asymmetrically cut black hair with pink streaks. He was very fashionably dressed, with a high-collared double-ed black wool jacket and heavyweight skinny jeans well suited to the cold weather. He had a good amount of guyliner on, and it looked like he might have had a bit of eyeshadow on. He smiled warmly, completing an overall attractive and friendly-looking persona.

                 Ana smiled. She thought she would be polite and introduce herself. “Hi, I’m Ana, the… the…”

                Everyone looked at her expectantly. “The…” they all prompted.

                “Well, I guess I don’t really know,” she said. They all frowned. “Well, I guess we’ll just have to figure that out!” exclaimed Mint.

                At that moment, the door crashed open, and Bling charged in. New cowered behind Flame, holding the ice to his rapidly coloring eye. He strode over to Ana, a soft smile on his face.

                He wrapped his arms around her and she stiffened. His lips rested on the top of her head.

                “I’m glad you’re home,” he murmured.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's short again! I'm working on making longer chaps :) This is mainly to introduce everyone, anyway ^.^ P.S. I love all (one) of my SUBSCRIBERS *HINT HINT*

 

 

 

Seriously, please subscribe.

 

 

 

Please.