2 Junhyung´s thoughts

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Here it is ~

Hope you all like it and subscribe + comment a lot ;)

Cursive writings are Junhyungs thoughts.

Also please read my note at the end of the story.

Have fun while reading <3 ~

 

 

 

His fingers were tapping a beat on the cold surface of the counter.

Glancing upwards to get a good look of the clock hanging there, he noticed that there were only 15 minutes left till he could finally take his break.

He could only hope that their regulars, a few elder ladies, wouldn’t order anything for the next few moments.

They always asked him to come over to their table, ignoring the other waiters, as they especially had a liking to him, one of them being really bold and even pinching his cheeks and once his .

A heavy shiver ran through his body at that thought, these ajummas weren’t his style, hell, they hadn’t even the right gender.

The sudden contact someone had made with his shoulder let him look up, only to be met with the sight of his boss.

He and Doojoon had been friends for quite a time and as the elder had asked him to work as a waiter in his café he just couldn’t say no.

“Thinking about these ladies again, aren’t you?” Doojoon hopped on the counter while talking.

“Why do I only attract the old ones? Not even the old, male ones…but wait quit that, the thought of an old ahjussi pinching my makes me shiver too.” Junhyung´s eyes wandered over the customers they had today.

 

Nothing special. It was four weeks ago that one acceptable guy had walked through the cafés door and that one had been completely straight.

Junhyung couldn’t suppress a smile as he thought about that man.

Poor guy did bite his tongue instead of his cookie, just because Junhyung had winked at him. And he hadn’t bitten his tongue in a, I am shocked but honored that you are interested in me way, no, he had bitten his tongue that overly heavy, that he needed a tissue to stop the blood flow before he had made his way out of the café as fast as he could.

“Well that cutie does look acceptable, doesn’t he? Till now I don’t really get which type of guy you like.” Doojoon flicked his head towards a now taken place at the window.

A cutie.

Doojoon tended to say some stupid things but he was right with that one comment.

A platinum blonde boy, quite petite as Junhyung could say it from across the room, probably half a head shorter than himself and a thin waist.

“Well his body is really something.” Junhyung mumbled, watching the guy glance through the cafés interior.

“Then go get him, show me what magic you can work on that boy.” Doojoon ruffled Junhyung’s hair as the younger one tried to check his appearance in a spoon.

Slapping his friends hand away, he tried to fix the discarded strands of light brown hair.

“Quit that, I can´t go over there looking like a fool now, can I?”

He walked over to what in his head was already his future boyfriend, if everything went smoothly that was.

Half the distance behind him and only about five meters away from what he now could clearly see, a really cute boy, he tripped over his own foot.

His arms swirling around the room, his other foot trying to balance out his own stupidity, he almost cracked his pants in a half split.

Not moving and clasping his eyes shut he hoped for a wonder, he hoped that nobody had seen what he had done just now.

Getting up in a straight position he ruffled his hair, looking panicked towards Doojoon who seemed to have broken down on the counter laughing.

Great from now on, he would have to hear that story over and over again.

Doojoon, still holding his sides laughing, showed in a weird gesture what Junhyung interpreted as “The cute boy has not seen what you just did.”

Junhyung took a deep breath and finally stood in front of the blonde male, who, after he asked for his order stared at him hard.

Holy he is staring. Do I have something on my face? I bet Doojoon didn’t tell me, I am going to murder him. That guy is really cute though. What did his parents do to get such a cute son? They probably performed a weird spiritual routine for forcing god into giving them something that adorable.

Junhyung noted the blonde guys order on his notepad, his feet making their way back to the counter, this time actually getting through the room without tripping.

“Great shot man, great shot.” Doojoon slapped his shoulder repeatedly before getting the customers coffee ready.

A blue and pink cupcake on a plate and the coffee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter