6 The date

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last time I uploaded was ages ago...MIANHE ^^´´

Enjoy and stay tuned till author´s note ;)

 

 

 

 

„I swear that this doesn’t normally happen when I meet my friends. “ Yoseob stated his face turning towards Junhyung and then back to the scene playing in front of him.

Trying to concentrate on anything than his weird blooming feelings, which made his heart flutter lightly he started to focus his mind on the only other thing available and that was the drama like situation his friends were in.

“Dongwoon calm down.” Kikwang said his hand taking a hold on his boyfriend’s upper arm.

Dongwoon shook the other off though, looking straight into Hyunseung’s eyes furiously, but his tousled almost beggar like appearance toned his gaze down a bit.

“Kikwang is right Dongwoon, calm down! Since when have you been sitting in that bush anyway?” Hyunseung asked his voice full of curiosity and bafflement.

“That actually doesn’t matter, because it wasn’t my idea anyway. Kikwang did want to spy on Yoseob and that Mister e over there.” Dongwoon stated his eyes shortly leaving Hyunseung’s pretty features to settle his orbs down on Junhyung and Yoseob who looked quite startled.

“M…Mister e?” Yoseob asked his thumb pointing towards Junhyung, one of his perfectly shaped brows lifted.

“Indeed Mister e, but I am going to handle that situation between you two” Dongwoon pointed from one to the other, “later on. Now tell me that secret!”

Hyunseung ruffled his hair, the outer corner of his mouth twitching a bit.

“I don’t think that I can handle this drama now, so it’s better if we leave.” Hyunseung said his hand grasping Jiyong´s leather jacket clad arm.

“You and Mister Leopard pants, or doctor zebra hair or whatever that guy’s name is don’t go anywhere before you told me what’s going on.” Dongwoon exclaimed loudly, walking closer to his best friend.

“Maybe we all should calm down a bit?” Junhyung said then, only to be faced by an annoyed looking Kikwang.

“Look ert just don’t say a word. I am Dongwoon’s boyfriend and not even I can keep him calm if he wants to act out a whole drama and I don’t say that to you because I can’t stand you, because you obviously want to get into little Seobbie´s pants.”

Junhyung’s eyebrows reached their highest point as he pulled them up astonished.

“Can somebody please tell Dongwoon what’s going on? I think he deserves to know.” Yoseob stated his nimble fingers reaching out to pull Junhyung closer to him and farer away from Kikwang.

“That’s not yours to decide Yoseob. We all know that Dongwoon isn’t able to keep a secret, I can’t tell him.” Hyunseung said and Dongwoon threw his hands up in the air childishly.

“I can keep secrets!”

“Actually you can’t baby.” Kikwang said, only to receive a sharp glare from his boyfriend.

“That is not helping Kiki, don’t expect any sweet time with me for the next few weeks!”

Kikwang´s eyes were huge, his mouth agape forming a cute o shape.

“Hyunseung hyung please, I swear I can keep your secret.” Dongwoon begged, his fingers kneading the hem of his red, woolen sweater.

“Dongwoon do I really have to remember you what happened the last time I told you to keep a secret for me? It isn’t even that long ago that it actually happened. Do I have to remind you?”

Dongwoon’s fingers were still playing with his thick sweater, a slight pink blush staining his cheeks.

“I didn’t mean to tell the boss that you have taken photocopies of your , it just kind of slipped out of my mouth.” Dongwoon mumbled, while Jiyong who was still standing behind his boyfriend choked slightly, coughing to get some air back into his lungs.

“You took photocopies off your ?” Jiyong asked.

“Is that why the copier broke?” Yoseob asked sweetly curiosity in his chirpy voice.

Hyunseung’s white skin heated up quickly, showing a cherry red to everyone.

“It wasn’t my fault that the copier broke alright!? See Dongwoon you did it again just right now, you spilled my secret!”

The youngest rubbed the back of his head slowly, a few spare leaves that had still been stuck were falling down lightly.

“I’m sorry, but I feel so left out.” Dongwoon poked his bottom lip out, trying to look as sweet as possible.

“Dear lord I think I should loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter