5 The date

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys ;)

Actually this was supposed to be up a few hours later, but I am sick and want to go to bed,

 before though I want to give you the promised chapter <3

This is part two of the date, which means that only the last part of their date ( obviously part three) is missing.

Also I have decided on a bf for Hyunseung and you all will get to know him while reading this chapter.

Stay tuned till the end of the chapter to read more about what I have actually planned for "Caffeine".

Have fun reading <3

 

 

 

 

„Hyung, why are you sniffing my hair? “

Yoseob’s question made Junhyung’s heart stop beating.

There wasn’t even the possibility to explain what he did, without sounding creepy and weird.

“There was a bug, you know? It was somehow stuck in your bangs, so I wanted to get it out of there.” Junhyung stated his nose leaving its former place.

Sadly he couldn’t smell Yoseob’s scent anymore.

“So you wanted to get it out of there? With your nose? What did you do hyung, inhale it? That’s gross you know.” Yoseob said, a small grin spreading out on his face.

He turned a bit so that Junhyung couldn’t see it.                         

Yoseob obviously knew what his hyung had done and the bug-lie was outright ridiculous too.

Being a bit on the cheeky side, Yoseob wanted to have his fun with the situation.

“But I did not even touch that bug with my nose you know?” Junhyung told him, his hand linking with Yoseob´s as he wanted the blonde to face him again.

As the younger male turned around swiftly, his now huge grin wasn’t hidden anymore.

“Wait, why are you grinning? Yah, Yoseob, you were making fun of me, weren’t you?” Junhyung suspected, as Yoseob couldn’t hold a squeaky giggle in.

The blonde male got out of the others grip, before he started running straight ahead.

Junhyung, after his brain had worked out what just happened, started running after him, his feet taking big steps on the grassy ground.

“Wait till I get you Yoseob, I will do horrible, horrible things to you.” He exclaimed, his words coming out in gasps as he tried to catch up to his date.

Yoseob had quite a speed, his heels digging into the ground, but he got slower as he couldn’t stop giggling, which made him stumble slightly for a few times.

“No hyung, don’t punish me, you were the weirdo who smelled my hair, you should get punished!” Yoseob yelled, his bangs flying out of his face, because of the rapid movements he made.

He stopped sharply in his track though, as he saw a person he knew to the left of him.

The other person was sitting on a swing, accompanied by another male Yoseob didn’t know.

Yoseob clasped his sides as he stood there, still trying to get air into his lungs as Junhyung reached him, also really short on oxygen.

Both of them were wheezing.

“I didn’t expect you to stop, but I swear I am glad you did. Five more meters and I would have collapsed and you would have to call an ambulance.” Junhyung said seriously, his hands on his knees as he was bend forward.

“I know him.” Yoseob pointed out randomly, his slender finger showing the direction.

“That’s the reason you stopped? Wait don’t tell me it’s this ex boyfriend of yours, Jenghyun, was it? No Jonghyun, right? I am to exhausted to battle with him if he comes over picking some fight like in a drama , so please don’t make me go over there and meet him.” Junghyun said, as he had his eyes slightly squinted to get a better look at the person Yoseob said he knew.

“You still remember my ex boyfriends name?” Yoseob blushed as his blood rushed into his face.

He noticed that they were away from the issue again.

“Anyway that’s not him, it’s a friend from work, his name is Hyunseung, I didn’t knew he had a boyfriend though.” Yoseob added the last part of the sentence slowly and with astonishment, as he saw how the, for him, foreign male bowed down a bit to press his lips onto those of his friends.

“Well that boyfriend of him does wear really weird clothes. Especially these pants, if you believe it or not but Doojoon wanted me to wear the exact same ones for our date.” Junhyung nodded his head towards the leopard pants clad legs of the stranger.

“Really? I am glad you didn’t though. Is it okay if we go over there and say hi?”

After Junhyung motioned that he was alright, they both made their way over, Yoseob stopping as he stood directly behind his friend.

Just this morning Hyunseung had called work, telling them that he was sick, but he obviously wasn’t.

“Sick hm?” Yoseob said loudly, making Hyunseung jump up from the swing his head crashing into his boyfriends shoulder as he stumbled, knocking the stranger over into the sandy ground.

“Yoseob?” Hyunseung clumsily took his boyfriends hand helping him up and dusting the others b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter