4 The date

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there ;)

This chapter is a bit longer, because the last one was so short <3

Im asking myself....do you guys even read my author notes?

Please tell me in the comments if you do ;)

Well you should read it this time because at the end of the story are a few further explanations, for the plot :)

And now.....enjoy ;)

 

 

I can´t believe I look normal; Kiki did make me look quite good actually.


Yoseob stood in front of the café he had met Junhyung in, a few days ago.
A quick glance on his watch told him that his date was already ten minutes late.
The blonde settled his whole weight on one leg, his fingers clasping the ends of his blue college jacket as he looked down the street.

Did he misunderstand something?
Did he actually mix up the time?

The cold wind made him pull his shoulders up.
Where was Junhyung?
 

God no... did he just made a joke when he asked me out? I’m so gullible...

The sudden hand on his shoulder startled him to no end.
As he turned around he was eye to eye with the man his thoughts had wandered off to for days now.
Junhyung!
"Annyeong hyung!" Yoseob bowed slightly moving from one foot to the other.
Junhyung’s chuckle made him look up again.
"I told you not to be too polite to me Yoseob; I want you to feel comfortable around me." The brunette linked his arm with the little one, leading him closer to the cafés door.

It was a Saturday and even though the café should be opened up for everyone, Junhyung had asked his friend if he could have the location only for him and his date.

As he took a hold of Yoseob’s wrist he pulled the shorter male inside the café, locking the door behind them.

Wait, he did lock the door…does that mean we are going to be alone?

Junhyung motioned his date to sit down at exactly the same place they were seated in a few days ago.

The brunette excited the room, only to come back shortly after, carrying a huge tray, which he placed down on the table.

“I hope you like hot chocolate; it’s quite cold outside so I thought that this will make you warm really quickly.”

Junhyung sat down before he picked up a mug from the silver tray, handing it over to the blonde.

After Yoseob’s fingers were snug around the warm cup, Junhyung picked up another one for himself.

“So how was the rest of your week?” Yoseob asked, his fringe falling into his eyes as he started to blow in to his cup.

Its starting again…I am asking useless questions. But he looks so handsome, it’s quite distracting…

“Compared to Monday? Quite lame actually, there were some really creepy old men who wanted my phone number with their order, but except for that, nothing interesting happened. And your week?”

Monday? Wa…Wasn’t that the day, he and I talked?

A tiny blush started to stain Yoseob´s cheeks, making him look utterly adorable.

“It was alright I think. My job is fun, I work for a magazine and I am in charge of fashion, so I had to go to a runway show, which was quite cool.”

As Yoseob had ended his sentence, he was looking downwards into his cup.

Why was he so shy around Junhyung?

The feeling of something weird against his lips made him look up.

While Yoseob was still staring down, Junhyung had picked up a cookie from a plate, holding it against Yoseob’s mouth, slightly nudging him with it.

“Th…Thank you.” Yoseob said his face now flushing a darker shade of red than it was before.

He took he cookie out of the others hand, almost dropping it as he felt a tiny spark of electricity run through his fingertips, where he touched his hyung.

“Your welcome. I think I should have told you this earlier, but you look really stunning, the outfit matches you well.” Junhyung said, making Yoseob laugh a little as he thought about the effort he had put in his outer appearance.

“You look handsome yourself Junhyungie hyung. Your outfit is really fashionable.” Yoseob chirped happily, feeling a lot more comfortable from one moment to the other.

It seemed as if Junhyung’s presence, which had made him really insecure a few minutes ago, made him feel comfy now.

“Junhyungie?” The brunette asked his eyebrow twitching slightly and a huge, smile spreading over his face.

No, I did it…I called him Junhyungie, god it is so embarrassing. It is just that I felt so at ease and ah what to do? How can I explain it to him?

“Well, it sounds cute doesn’t it?” Yoseob questioned back, looking over to his opponent with big doe eyes.

Junhyung chuckled.

“It does sound cute, though what should I call you?”

Yoseob  took a mouthful of his hot chocolate, feeling the warmth of it in his tummy as he talked.

“That’s up to you Junhyungie hyung, I don’t really mind what you call me.”

“Well how about Seobbie? But I bet that is how everybody calls you, am I right? So how about Jagiya?” Junhyung looked expectantly.

Trying to hide his unbelievably red face Yoseob ruffled his hair and cleared his throat before he answered the other male.

“That’s fine with me…I…” Instead of the rest of Yoseob’s sentence a mobile ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter