10 Meet the friends 2

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Read the note at the end.

Now enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

It had been an hour, a full one, in which Yoseob had totally ignored him. Junhyung just sat there somehow talking with his friends, but not really listening to what they said, while he subtly tried to overhear his boyfriend´s conversation with Kibum.

After the two chattering guys had recognized each other, they had talked nonstop, blending everyone out except for Hongki, who had made big puppy eyes and a cringe worthy aegyo for being a part of the two man conversation.

Junhyung had noticed then, that he didn´t like not getting attention, not the slightest bit. Which was why he had started his plan, seeking for attention, unremarkably.

Taking Yoseob´s hand, entwining the boy´s fingers with his own.

No reaction.

Pulling his hand away again, for sneakily placing his arm around Yoseob´s waist, pulling him closer.

No attention.

Laying his head onto Yoseob´s shoulder, his hot breath fanning over the other´s white neck.

A reaction.

Yoseob, shrugged his shoulders for getting his boyfriend off him.

A not wanted reaction.

Junhyung blew a few annoying strands of hair out of his face, as his thumb glided underneath the pullover Yoseob was wearing, swiping over the soft skin in soothing circles.

Another reaction, Yoseob pulling his hand out from underneath his pullover, but at least didn´t let go off it.

The elder huffed, he wanted that Yoseob got along well with his friends, that was a plus in every relationship, but why for god´s sake did he have to play bonding time ignoring his boyfriend like that?

Deciding to not show how overly annoyed and pushed over he felt, Junhyung took a hold of Yoseob´s glass, taking a sip, his ears perking up to get a hold of the boy´s conversation.

Gulping down some more he glared around.

How was he supposed to eavesdrop on his lover, when all of his friends where so god damn noisy?

Listening carefully, he tried to figure out what they were talking about.

“We should go shopping sometime soon Seob, I love going shopping with you. “ Key squealed, mind probably over blown with his own idea.

Taking a peak at his boyfriend´s face, Junhyung noticed the gigantic smile that rose up as Key mentioned shopping.

“We definitely should, I was so sad as I had no shopping companion. I mean you know Kikwang, that boy is like a walking catastrophe of a fashion disaster, no way would I go shopping with him if I had another choice.” Yoseob said, his arm straightening over the table to thread his fingers through Key´s hair suddenly.

Junhyung´s teeth where gnashing violently.

What was HIS Yoseob doing touching other people?

“I like your hair; I would never go as far as to shave half of it off.” Yoseob admitted his hand back on his own lap.

Key grinned, he loved getting compliments, and if they were from Yoseob he knew they were always honest.

“Well I needed a change; you know how I am, one day pink, one day half bald. I love your hair too though, it´s the same colour as back then when you used to date Jonghyun isn´t it?” Key asked, totally oblivious at how Junhyung´s ears perked up at the mentioning of Yoseob´s ex.

“It is; I thought going back to a basically normal colour would do me good, I was blonde for too long before that.”

That was not what Junhyung wanted to hear from his boyfriend.

Why did he not talk about his ex? And why did Key know that Jonghyun guy?

“Let´s go to the hair dresser together, sometime soon alright?” Key asked, his feline eyes also lingering on Hongki as if asking him to tag along too.

“I don´t know if I want to go to the same hair dresser as you guys, I don´t know if someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter