11 Final

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

                                                                       FASHIONISTA DOOJOON or NOTHING MATCHES WITH PURPLE

 

“Can you please tell me why your hair is purple?“ Doojoon questions, lazily lying on his friend´s bed and chin placed on a soft pillow.

Junhyung was busily searching through his closet, throwing pieces of clothing here and there.

“I needed a change.”

A sock was flying through the air landing next to Doojoon´s head, while Junhyung´s was hidden in between jeans and sweatshirts.

“So you dyed your hair.”

Black skinny jeans were ripped down the hanger.

“Yes.”

Red and black chequered pants were following, why did he even own these kinds of pants?

“Purple.”

Junhyung was stepping back now, both hands full with fabric that was thrown on his bed in a messy heap.

“Indeed. Now please be helpful and roll over, I need to pick something out of this mountain.”

He had searched for a while now, not because he was as nervous as back then when he had his first date with Yoseob, but because his hair colour did not match with anything besides the simple black clothes he had inside his closet.

“I can be helpful in another way, how about I pick out your outfit?”

Junhyung´s head was almost moving in slow motion, face pulling in a horribly twisted way, mouth open for screaming while his eyes were burning inside his friends head.

“NO WAY!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                       COMPLIMENT ME or WHEN A MAN IS IN NEED OF NICE WORDS

 

Yoseob was waiting in front of his favourite shopping mall, his hair hidden beneath a beanie that matched the rest of his clothing that switched from a nice rich red colour to a dark navy when people let their gaze wander down his body.

He had his hand wrapped around a cup, the sweat fluid inside a sugary pink colour that he upwards through a green straw.

Considering to pull out his ipod and listen to some music was pushed out of his mind when he spotted his boyfriend marching towards him.

The other looked nice.

His legs looked amazingly long in the tattered black skinnies and the dark blue shirt that had a wide neckline exposed his collarbones in a complimenting way too.

To top it off his boyfriend had a baseball cap on his head a few purple strands of hair sticking out as if the wind had just dishevelled the mop on his head.

“Your hair is purple.”

“Well hello there babe, I missed you too.” Junhyung sniffed cutely.

“Why?”

Yoseob´s mouth was opened wide, his eyes just as much while he was starring his lover down.

“Why what? Why am I so handsome?”

“Don´t freaking start to get sassy, why is it purple?”

Junhyung was shifting his weight from one foot onto the other, his fingers twisting in one another, knuckles sliding over knuckles.

“It is, uhm it´s your favourite colour, so I thought-“
“Holy freaking ! Don´t expect me to dye my hair light blue now, just because that is your favourite colour.”

Yoseob was taking the other´s cap off, fingers moving through bleached and then purple dyed hair.

He seriously couldn´t believe that his boyfriend had done that.

That man was crazy.

“Well, okay I had expected something like Junhyung you are so sweet, the best boyfriend ever. And not that stuff you just said.”

Junhyung had squeakily worded the part he had wanted his boyfriend to say and was receiving a slap on top of his head for that.

“I do not talk like that. And here I was, just getting ready to let some nice compliments fly your way and you get all Yoseob is the worst boyfriend ever moody. But because I am so nice and cute, you will get the compliments nonetheless. So here you go. It looks really nice and I love it and it is cute that your hair is my favourite colour, thank you loads and loads and loads.” The smaller male stomped his foot cutely his nose scrunching up.

Junhyung laughed, his long arms wrapping around Yoseob´s waist, pulling him as close as possible.

“I love you too baby.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                            THE GOD OF FASHION or PRESS YOUR HEAD THROUGH THAT PULLOVER

 

Junhyung was squishing his head through an indigo coloured pullover that Yoseob had handed him inside the dressing room with a bunch of different pieces of clothing.

The jeans were all placed over the little white stool next to the mirror; some of them ready to slip off it if there had been no heavier jeans lying on top.

“Babe?”

Junhyung was poking his head out of the cabin he was momentarily in, purple hair mazy and tussled.

“I´m here, just like five minutes ago. I really don´t get why you won´t come out here to show me how you look.”

Sighing, Yoseob softly pushed his boyfriend back inside the changing room, eyes raking over the skinny tight, light grey jeans the other wore, up to the blue pullover.

Yoseob pulled at the blue fabric here and there, twisting it in place until he was happy with the final outcome.

“Looks really nice.” He stated shortly.

Pale fingers were already pulling the pullover up that Junhyung was wearing, until he took over the task of getting it off, head almost getting caught in the small neckline.

When his head was finally free, he saw Yoseob already busily searching through the remaining clothes, handing him a red shirt and black pants.

“Babe, I don´t know if you noticed, but my hair is purple and this shirt is red. That´ll look so horrible.”

Yoseob smacked his shoulder, lips pushing out in a pout.

“You do not know anything about fashion. I know that you own a pullover with christmas trees on it, so don´t think you can teach the god of fashion anything about his job!” Yoseob huffed out, head tilting upwards.

“God of fashion, huh?”

“Why yes, just look at me.” Yoseob made a tiny little twirl, quite impressive inside the stashed changing room, and ended with a finger poking his cheek.

“Okay I forfeit god of fashion, do your thing.”Junhyung chuckled, pecking his boyfriend´s cheek, just where the other´s finger had poked.

“Thank you, also for your information, that shirt isn´t red, it´s oxblood coloured and now put it on.”
“But isn´t oxblood, like, the daughter of the colour red?”

“Shht, the god of fashion is working.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                      IN NEED FOR SOME DIAPERS or I DON´T WANT TO DIE

 

“Stop fidgeting Junhyung. It won´t be that horrible you know?”

Yoseob was currently driving, his eyes fixed on the road and his pink tongue peaking out at the side of his mouth while concentrating.

“I´m going to meet your parents, I have a reason to be nervous.”

“Don´t forget about my grandparents. My grandmother used to hate my last boyfriend and I had to hinder her from dumping laxatives i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter