7 The date final

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh god, I had problems uploading the chapter :P

So annoying.

Anyways, enjoy it its a tad bit longer than normally. (Only cause I love you guys)

AND READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END ITS AN IMPORTANT ONE <3

 

 

 

 

“So you really are keen on marrying me, aren’t you Yoseob? “

Junhyung had his fingers linked with those of the blonde as they were walking next to each other.

Yoseob whined, an utterly adorable sound, at the back of his throat.

“Quit that teasing hyung.” Yoseob mumbled.

After he had dashed away quickly from Junhyung, Hyunseung and Jiyong, his date had followed him, constantly reminding him of what he had said back then.

“But you react so cute when I tease you.” Junhyung stated, his hand lightly being tugged by Yoseob, whose face showed his pink lips in a pout.

“Come on hyung, quit that. Let’s do something different.” Yoseob suggested his arm swinging back and forth whilst walking.

“Such as?”

“We should play a game. Something fun…how about 7 questions? You can go first, hurry hyung, hurry.” Yoseob chirped, cute dimples forming in his chubby cheeks.

Junhyung chuckled deeply, trying to decide on a question he could ask his blonde companion.

“Alright, erm who was your first crush?”

Yoseob swiped his index finger over his chin thoughtfully, before he snipped once.

“That’s easy. It was a boy in primary school. I liked him because his crayons were amazing. He had every color you could think of. It’s my turn now, what’s your favorite color?”

“That’s easy too, Seobbie. My favorite color changes all the time! Who was your first celebrity crush then?”

Junhyung was swiping his tongue over his bottom lip, while he was watching Yoseob carefully. The blonde seemed to be thinking quite a while before he answered.

“I found Rain attractive for a long time. I remember that time, where I was at his concert and he was dancing shirtless and he was all oily and shiny. Yes, definitely Rain.” Yoseob ended, a smirk prominent on his lips.

“Rain? He´s quite old, isn’t he? And who is your idol crush right now?” Junhyung asked eagerly, trying to get as much information as possible out of his date´s interest in men.

Did he have any specific type?

Sporty? Athletic? Smart? Funny?

Did he himself fulfill the criteria?

Junhyung´s mind was spinning with all those questions bottled up in it.

“You can’t ask two questions, that is not how the game is supposed to be played Junhyung hyung.  It´s my turn first.” Yoseob stated, totally oblivious to what Junhyung was actually trying.

“My second question is…what do you do for a living hyung?” Yoseob questioned, his left hand pulling the zipper of his jacket higher.

“I am working part time in Doojoon´s café, the one we met in. And besides that, I work in a recording studio, I basically only work there and sometimes help out in the café if the employees can’t come. Nevertheless my question is the same. Who is your idol crush right now?”

Junhyung´s thoughts were fixed on that specific question; he just had to know the answer.

Yoseob though, just puffed his cheeks.

Why is Junhyung only interested in these things? Am I that boring?

“I guess it has to be Eli from Ukiss, he is really handsome.” Yoseob stated, not really convinced himself of what he had just said.  He had blindly pointed out the first manly celebrity he could think of.

What was the point on telling someone, especially your date, what other men beside him you liked?

“That Eli guy? Really? Well if you think he is handsome…Ask me your question then.” Junhyung tried to be his happy, normal self, but he was quite freaked out on the inside.

I don’t look like Rain, I am not that athletic and heck I don’t rub my whole body in oil. And I definitely don’t look like that Eli guy. What if I am not Yoseob’s type? What can I do?

“My question is; why are you only asking me these questions hyung?”

Junhyung looked startled; did Yoseob notice what he wanted to know from the other?

He couldn’t, right?

“Well, you see…that is a really good question you know?” Junhyung stuttered awkwardly.

“I knew it; you think I am a boring person and that there is nothing interesting about me.” Yoseob blurted out loudly, his hand pulling away from Junhyung’s quickly, swishing trough the air beside his head.

“I knew that I should have done some cool things in my past, so that I could tell you about them. I should have participated in those Zumba classes Kikwang hyung is in. Or I should have never quit those pole dancing lessons only because I had sore muscles.” Yoseob was waffling a lot in an incredibly fast pace.

Junhyung blinked once, the twice before he took a hold on the still swaying hands of his date.

“You are not boring.” The older said in a stern voice, one of his fingers finding its way on Yoseob´s full lips to keep his mouth closed and not able to talk.

“I was asking you these questions because I wondered which type of guys you preferred and if I would fit the criteria, because I would quite frankly love to see you again. And even though I never wanted it to be out in the open like this, but I would love for us to keep on dating and maybe see where it takes us.” Junhyung said, a sweet rosy blush staining the apples of his cheeks.

 Yoseob wanted to answer him, he really did, but the older still had both of his wrists clasped in one of his hands and his pointer finger firmly against his lips.

The blonde was peering downwards to where that finger was pressing on his lips, sending little sparks through his body.

Not being able to do anything else, Yoseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter