Yoseob´s thoughts

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yoseob always used to drink his coffee with four full spoons of sugar and heaps of milk, the normally dark and bitter drink tasting more like liquid sugar than coffee.

His coffee in a tumbler from Starbucks, his bag over his shoulder and half a mouth full with the sugary fluid, he always stumbled out of his apartment quite early in the morning.

Everyday rushing towards the car and hurrying to get to his work on time was one of his habits.

This morning though, was different.

As Yoseob turned his coffee machine on, it didn’t even make a sound. Checking what should actually be his daily dose of caffeine, was a mix of water and coffee bean crumbs.

The young male decided to skip his morning drink, taking a hold of his bag and jacket, he hurried outside his apartment, a rich looking building, straight towards his car.

Sitting inside the sporty vehicle he tried to turn on the motor, only to be greeted by a totally empty car, there wasn’t even the tiniest drop of gas left. He got out and placed his car key inside his pocket. Taking in an overall look of his car, he angrily kicked the tire before stomping off in rage.

A look on his watch told him that he was already late.

He never had been late once before, always on time, representing the perfect employee.

Deciding that it already was too late to go to work, if he didn’t want to be ed at by his boss, Yoseob pushed the strand of his bag in place.

He turned around heading down the street, skipping once wouldn’t be too bad, would it?

His eyes on the different display windows he noticed a cozy looking little café on the corner not that far away from where he was now.

Pursing his lips Yoseob stopped in his track.

He never once was inside another coffee shop than Starbucks.

But he obviously hadn’t skipped once before too, so why don’t try a new café out?

The blonde male bit down on his full bottom lip, skipping won’t hurt and trying out another café wouldn’t hurt too, he decided.

Walking slowly, he finally had the door in front of him. He pushed it open and was greeted by an extremely nice smell.

Stepping in and looking around, he decided to sit down on a spot near the window. Claiming his seat, he took in more of the comfortably designed café. The interior was held in warm brown colors and the benches and chairs were squishy and nice to sit on.

Why hadn’t he been here before? Oh yes he had been devoted to Starbucks.

 

Still deeply in his thoughts, Yoseob didn’t notice the waiter standing in front of him, only the slight nudge the other person gave him pulled his mind back to reality.

The waiter laughed as Yoseob jumped lightly. “Your order?” he asked his voice a mellow and low sound.

Yoseob stared, he stared hard. Never once in his entire life had he seen such a handsome man. He knew quite some people and they weren’t bad off with their looks either, but he never had seen such a gorgeous man.

The person next to him had brown tousled hair, which looked extremely shiny and smooth. Brown almost tired looking eyes, that sparkled with wit and full, pouty lips. His body looking brawny and not too muscular.

Don’t stare Yoseob, he probably isn’t even gay. Such a fine piece of human would not be gay ever. Nope, no, not gay.

Yoseob cleared his throat and gave the man his order. As the other turned around to go back to where the barista was Yoseob´s eyes were glued on the others .

If his abs are as good as his , than he is a god. Who am I kidding though, he is a freaking Adonis. I would tap him everyday.

Fishing his mobile out of his bag he checked his text messages and also send one to his friend, telling him to think about a story why he wasn’t at work, as they both had the same boss.

Yoseob was still texting busily, as his coffee and a small plate were placed on the table’s surface. He put his mobile down inspecting the coffee and taking a sip, he closed his eyes in bliss, emitting an almost not noticeable moan. He let his tongue swipe out to free his mouth´s corner from the coffee´s foam and placed the cup back on the table.

As his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter