SECOND

Too Different to Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri just shook his head trying to relieve the head ache, his brows furrowed when he saw his assistant still not moving from her spot and still glaring at him.  “What?! Can’t you just go?” He snapped.

 

“I don’t see any movements from you either! You are al---“Jessica sentence were cut when Yuri rose up from bed, he confidently stood in front of her.  Jessica almost fell on the floor.

 

“There’s your movement, happy now??” the man asked bluntly.

 

Jessica on the other hand speechless her eyes were still lock at her boss’s sickly beautiful face fighting the urge to look down..

 

Yuri on the other smirked as he saw his poor assistant’s face.  “Like what you see?” He asked seductively to the girl in glasses. He wants to laugh out loud when the girl jaws drooped.

 

He playfully poked stunned Jessica’s cheek. “Aigoo.. You’re blushing..”  He whispered.

 

Jessica was still shocked but it only took her a moment to process what her boss is doing to her.  She abruptly slapped Yuri’s hands away from her that made the man yelped in pain.

 

“What was that for?!” Yuri yelled to the girl who is now looking at her with judging eyes.

 

Jessica put her hands on her waist to show authority. “You are a CEO not a freaking star! Get your life straight Kwon! Before I report you to the chairman!” Jessica gritted her teeth as she stomped her way to the door. “I give you 15 minutes! Or else you’ll regret it!”

 

“Yah! I’m your boss! Who are you to talk to me that way?!” Yuri yelled as he covers himself with his blanket.

 

Jessica smirked “Talk to me when you are all dressed up, because right now all I can see is an exhibitionist! Hurry up will you?!” Jessica slammed the door behind her not allowing the man to answer back.

 

“I hate you!” Yuri shouted as he faced the door. That girl is his worst nightmare who he happens to live by for almost 2 years.  Jessica the know it all who takes her happiness making him miserably irritated. That’s the way he views the girl that her own grandfather hired to spy him 24\7.  Jessica this, Jessica that... He wants to scream when ever his grandfather talks to him. He hates her glasses, he hates the clothes she wears, he hates the way she glares and most importantly he hates the way she talks… the girl always find a way to point out his wrongs and rub it on his face. “That .” He muttered as he put himself under his hot shower.  ‘I really need to find a way to get rid of her’ he thought.

 

++++++++++++

 

Jessica fanned herself using a folder from her bag. “That guy is really impossible!”  She said after she’s done pumping her medication on . ‘One of these days that guy will kill me through an asthma attack, I need to be careful’ she mentally remind herself. Since she worked for the young Kwon her asthma became pretty severe, maybe because of the stress that the man is putting in to her regularly.

 

She almost jumped when the man walk out from his room with an unpleasant face, he was glaring at her. Jessica mentally rolled her eyes ‘how childish’

 

“Miss Jung I don’t appreciate you barging in my room anytime you please, have you heard the word privacy?” He said as he adjusts his neck tie.

 

Jessica looks back straightly. “I apologize Mr. Kwon, It won’t happened again if you will learn the meaning of the word schedule.“

 

“It only takes You and your mouth to ruin my day” Yuri whispered as they walk towards the we elevator..

 

“It’s a very cruel world indeed..” Jessica said unaffectedly as she pulls out her tablet. “ I hope you are ready for the merger meeting  with GGC.. You will be talking to the new President..  Have you reviewed the report that I gave three days ago?”


 

“Yeah I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter