SEVENTH

Too Different to Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“… You really are.. Medu—Jesssica?!”

 

A vein pop out on Jessica’s temple as she glares at her former boss, who manage to be a jerk as usual even in broad day light. She closed her eyes trying to calm down herself for a brief moment, trying to think if she manage to bring her nebulizer in her bag, she can feel it by the end of the day an asthma attack will probably kill her because of the stress brought by the man in front of her.

 

She looks at the man again. “Yes, I’m Jessica if that is not so obvious” She said still thinking if the young Kwon really didn’t recognize her or he is just acting. ‘Stupid’ she said inwardly.

 

Yuri gulped as he looks at her incredulously. He is still recovering at the fact that Jessica Jung evolved into something beautiful. ‘What witchcraft just happened?’

 

“May I ask what brought you here? If you’re here because of what happened last night.. I’m telling you, I’m not saying sorry. Over my dead body” She said coldly.. Her cat like eyes was glaring at him..

 

Yuri felt hot for a moment as he continued to stare at the girl, ‘What? I find her y now?!’ he screamed in his mind with his absurd ideas, then he flinches when he remembered the pain the woman gives her last night.  “You assaulted me!”  He yelled defensively.

 

Jessica smirked “You harassed me first!”  She crossed her arms and held her face up, with a judging expression. .  “You should be ashamed of yourself!”

 

Yuri look at her with his mouth wide open, obviously wants to disagree on what she said..  The man really wants to talk back but he couldn’t find the words majorly because the witch is saying the truth.

 

It took few seconds and Jessica didn’t get any defensive reply from Yuri, Jessica smiled vindictively.. “Get out of the way.” She said as she tried to walk pass the man to enter the house gate, but to her surprise, Yuri grabbed her arms and spun her around putting her back in her old position.  “What the hell!” She snapped as she felt Yuri’s uncomfortable grip in her arms,  she looks up to him angrily.

 

“Were not done talking!” Yuri said in a dead serious tone slightly leaning down, to the point that her former secretary can feel his breath in her cheeks.

 

“I don’t care! You’re not my boss anymore, so get out of my face!” Jessica tried to pry Yuri‘s grip into her.

 

“Yul relax! You’re hurting Sica!” Sooyoung said in a worried voice, but it seems that Yuri didn’t hear him.

 

“Jung! For once please stop being a to me and listen!” Yuri totally lost his cool as he barked to the petite woman in his arms. He was so frustrated.

 

Sooyoung look at Yuri in a scandalized manner. “You didn’t just call her a b—“

 

Jessica’s face turned red because of anger. “Well you’re the biggest of all! You shameless bastard!” she yelled as she kick the young man repeatedly.

 

Sooyoung gasp exaggeratedly while looking at Jessica. ‘okay…she called Yuri a double B’ Jessica Jung sure is angry, at that moment Sooyoung contemplate if he wants to stay with this two or he will just save his own life and go.

 

“Aw! Jessica STOP!!!” Yuri tried to dodge the girls strong legs.. He had more than enough of that last night. He immediately loose the attraction he harbors for the woman, she is still the little devil who drives him nuts.

 

“Let go of me!!!!” Jessica shrieked.

 

“Listen to me first!!!” Yuri begged as he tried to figure out how he will handle the girl, she never had a shrieking or a fighting woman in his hands before.

 

“NO!” Jessica yelled on top of her lung wishing that the neighbor or Krystal hear her and call the village security or better yet the police!

 

“PLEASE!” Yuri shouted as well.

 

“NO!! SOOJUNG!” Jessica called out for her little sister desperately.

 

“JESSICA JUNG!” Yuri shook the girl’s arms.

 

“NO!!! LET ME GO!” Jessica shouted as she stomped on the man’s feet, that made the later pull away in shock and in pain. She immediately runs towards their gate and immediately unlocks it.

 

 “IM SORRY!!!”  Yuri thrown his last and only card, there is no way Jessica will listen to him at this rate.  

 

Sooyoung look at his friend in pity, Yuri has never been this desperate before.  “Sica please listen to him” he can’t help but to beg as well.

 

Jessica halted in her mid step to face Kwon Yuri again. “What did you say?”

 

“I said I’m sorry.. I know that didn’t treat you well. Please go back to the office” Yuri look at her with his tantalizing dark eyes almost teary and remorseful.

 

Jessica felt her chest tightens as she continues to stare at the guy, she is almost convinced but her brows furrowed the longer she looks at him. She knows Kwon Yuri like the back of her hands, and right now, as convincing as he seems like she knows that the jerk was just acting. “Cut the crap out Kwon, give me the reason why you want to hire me back” she asked in an indifferent tone as she crossed her arms in her chest and wait for his answers.

 

Yuri felt chills crawling in his spine when he heard Jessica’s familiar business voice. He looks at the pretty girl in front of him and cleared his throat, he straighten out his posture and returned Jessica’s indifferent gaze, there’s no point in lying to the Hitler of KIE… as expected Jung figure it out sooner than he thought  “Ok, I will be honest. Grandpa is here Korea and he is the one who wants you back.”

 

“Yul..” Sooyoung look at Jessica anxiously and to his surprise Jessica slightly nodded as if she is accepting the answer.

 

“Is that all?” Jessica asked in a straight manner never leaving Yuri’s equally straight face.

 

“Are you expecting other reason?” Yuri raised his brows.

 

Jessica smirked that made Yuri stiffen in his place. “I’m expecting that you are in big trouble, that’s why you the great Kwon Yuri travel all the way here with his humongous ego just to ask me ‘the Queen of darkness’ to go back in his office”

 

Yuri grits his teeth as he looks at Jessica.

 

“Did I hit the bull’s eye?” Jessica asked innocently.

 

Yuri didn’t answer..

 

Jessica doesn’t have to hear his reply to confirm it, Sooyoung’s anxiousness and Yuri’s darkened expression says it all. She brushed her hair with her hand after a minute, and decides that her generosity with her time needs to end. “Well, please send my regards to the chairman. But please inform him that Medusa is done saving your sorry this time, young master” she said sarcastically, she can taste her own bitterness.. ‘I was a  good employee, oh no… I am a GREAT employee. But you Kwon, is the worst boss ever!’  She thought inwardly.

 

Yuri balled his fist.. This is why he hates Jung.  She always has the words that can make him tick like a bomb wanting to explode in mixture of anger and annoyance; she talks to him as if she is always superior being between the two of them. Who the hell this woman thinks she is?

 

“Name your price, just go back to the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter