Danger Lurks In The Woods

Forever & Always

Since I’m pretty much insomnic, I decided to post this now instead of tomorrow. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd P.O.V)

*2 months later*

“Jagiya~!”
Kyuyeon turned around and saw Taemin running towards her. She smiled.
“Annyeong oppa,” Kyuyeon said when he approached her.
“Annyeong,” Taemin said kissing her cheek, “Where ya headed?”
“The market. Key-oppa keeps complaining that we’re out of food.”
“Aish that guy, he eats WAY too much.”
Kyuyeon laughed.
“You wanna come with me?” she asked.
“Sure!” Taemin chirped.

Once inside the store, Kyuyeon turned to Taemin.
“No impulse buying araso?” she asked.
Taemin rolled his eyes.
“Deh omma~” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon shook her head and walked away.
“Yah wait for me!” Taemin called.
Kyuyeon laughed and ran away. When Taemin caught her, he frowned. Kyuyeon looked at him.
“What’s wrong?” she asked.
“Did you go into the woods?” Taemin asked.
“Yeah, why?” Kyuyeon asked looking for the food Key wanted.
Taemin grabbed her arms and turned Kyuyeon so that she was facing him.
“Listen to me,” Taemin said.
“Listening,” Kyuyeon joked.
“This isn’t a joke.”
Taemin looked around and pulled Kyuyeon to a secluded area of the store.
“Listen, don’t EVER go into the woods, at least not alone,” Taemin warned.
Kyuyeon looked at him confused.
“Waeyo?” she asked.
“Let’s just say it’s not safe,” Taemin said.
“That doesn’t explain why Taemin.”
“Can you please just stay out of the woods? For me?”
“But what if my soccer ball goes in by accident?”
“If it’s in your sight then you can get it, but don’t stay in there to long ‘kay?”
“Araseo oppa. Now let’s shop before Key-oppa throws a fit.”
Taemin laughed, his mood light again.
“Araso,” he said.

After they were finished shopping, Taemin insisted on carrying the bags. Kyuyeon protested, but Taemin won in the end and carried the bags. After Kyuyeon and Taemin dropped off the groceries at Kyuyeon’s house, Taemin reluctantly left to hang out with SHINee. Kyuyeon sat on the living room couch and sighed.
“Alone again,” she said turning on the TV.
Kyuyeon coughed and realized that was dry.
“Water break!” she exclaimed walking into the kitchen.
When Kyuyeon was turning around to walk into the living room with her water, Taemin was standing right behind her. Kyuyeon, who got scared and jumped, dropped her water, shattering the glass.
“Oppa! Why the hell are you sneaking up on me?! Now there’s a mess. And I thought you were hanging out with the other oppas,” Kyuyeon said crouching down to clean the glass.
Taemin didn’t respond, he just stared at Kyuyeon with lifeless eyes. Kyuyeon didn’t notice and just picked up the glass.
“Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin said emotionlessly
“Deh?” Kyuyeon asked looking up.
Which was a bad idea because she cut herself on the glass.
“Ouch!” she said, “Aish.”
Before Kyuyeon could walk to the sink to wash her cut, Taemin grabbed her arm tightly. Kyuyeon flinched at the sudden contact. Taemin’s eyes turned red and Kyuyeon’s eyes widened.
“T-T-T-Taemin-oppa?” Kyuyeon stuttered scared of Taemin’s red eyes.
Kyuyeon looked into Taemin’s red eyes and noticed something wrong, like he was possessed or something. Kyuyeon tried to get out of Taemin’s grip but Taemin just tightened his grip so she wouldn’t escape. Kyuyeon winced from the pain.
“Taemin-oppa let go! You’re hurting me!” Kyuyeon said struggling.
Taemin pinned Kyuyeon to the wall and leaned in to her neck. Kyuyeon, confused as hell, tried to push Taemin away. But that only made him tighten his grip even MORE. Even so, Kyuyeon still struggling until she felt something sharp pierce her neck.
“AHHHHH!!!!!!” Kyuyeon screamed from the sudden intense pain.
Tears started forming in Kyuyeon’s eyes.
“Oppa stop! It hurts!” Kyuyeon cried too weak to struggle.
Taemin didn’t listen, he just dug his fangs in deeper and kept drinking her blood (if you hadn’t realized that was what Taemin was doing this whole time…then you FAIL lol). When Kyuyeon was about to faint from blood loss, the pain disappeared. Kyuyeon collapsed to the floor and tiredly looked up. Key was strangling Taemin and the rest of SHINee rushed into the kitchen. Onew and Jonghyun helped Kyuyeon up while Minho knocked Taemin out and made Key let him go. Key was about to pounce on Taemin again in fury, but Kyuyeon weakly grabbed his arm.
“Stop,” she whispered.
“Kyuyeon-ah you’re crazy! Look what he did to you!” Key shouted.
Kyuyeon shook her head weakly.
“No, HE didn’t do it. Someone was controlling him; he was POSSESSED,” she said before fainting.
Minho picked Kyuyeon up and carried her into the living room to treat her bite mark while Jonghyun slung Taemin over his shoulder and carried him into the living room, Onew and Key following. Jonghyun and Minho each set the magnaes on different couches.
“Who do you think did it?” Jonghyun asked referring to Taemin’s possession.
“There’s only ONE person I know that can possess other people,” Key said darkly.
“You mean it’s…?” Onew began.
Key nodded.
“The same person who turned me into a vampire…Lee Taehyun,” he growled.
“But why would he come back?” Minho asked cleaning the blood on Kyuyeon’s neck.
“I don’t know, but I do know that he’s targeting Kyuyeon. But what is his reason?!”
They all thought for a moment, but none of them could come up with a logical reason.

About an hour later, Taemin started waking up. SHINee gathered around him. Taemin opened his eyes and groaned.
“Hyung-deul? Where are we? I thought we were gonna hang out at the usual place,” Taemin said clueless.
“Taemin-ah, Taehyun possessed you,” Key said getting straight to the point.
Taemin narrowed his eyes at Key.
“Bwoh? That’s impossible, Taehyun is thousands of miles away. There’s NO WAY he’d be here,” he said.
“Then how do you explain you suddenly biting my sister?!” Key exclaimed.
Taemin was shocked.
“I...WHAT?!”
Taemin shot up and looked at the other couch where Kyuyeon was laying peacefully asleep. Taemin went to Kyuyeon’s side and noticed band aids on the side of her neck. Taemin went into shock.
“I…did that?” Taemin slowly asked looking at his hyungs.
They nodded and Jonghyun stepped forward.
“Do you remember what happened before you woke up?” he asked.
Taemin shook his head.
“All I remember is helping Kyuyeon-ah with her groceries, leaving the house (he’s referring to Kyuyeon’s house, not his own), blackness, then waking up here…was I really possessed?” Taemin asked.
Key nodded.
“Kyuyeon-ah could tell you were being controlled and she told me before she fainted,” he said.
Taemin nodded and hung his head in shame.
“Mianhe hyung-deul, if I had my guard up the moment I left, this would’ve never happened,” he said.
“Aigo Taemin-ah~ when are you gonna stop blaming yourself for everything that happens? It WASN’T your fault. It was your damned brother’s fault,” Key stated.
Taemin glared at him.
“How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t see Lee Taehyun as my brother anymore?! Ever since that day…he’s hated me and wanted revenge. And this is how he’s doing it…” Taemin said.
SHINee looked at him confused.
“Don’t you get it? His lover died, he’s blaming me, and now he wants to kill MY lover…he wants me to feel the same pain,” Taemin explained.
“We CAN’T let that happen. We have to do something,” Onew said.
SHINee nodded in agreement then Kyuyeon started waking up. SHINee gathered around her like they had with Taemin. The first person Kyuyeon saw was Taemin. When she saw him, she screamed and backed away (even if she knew Taemin was possessed, she was still scared). Taemin jumped back shocked. Key grabbed onto Kyuyeon’s shoulders and shook her.
“Kyuyeon-ah it’s alright! Taemin-ah’s himself again!” Key shouted at her.
Kyuyeon stopped screaming and wiped the tears that were in her eyes. Taemin went up to Kyuyeon and held her hand.
“Kyuyeon, I’m SO sorry, I didn’t know I was possessed,” Taemin said.
“Is it true? Are you really a vampire?” Kyuyeon asked completely ignoring Taemin’s statement.
SHINee tensed.
“Your all vampires aren’t you? Even Key-oppa?” Kyuyeon said.
None of them responded.
“I’m right aren’t I?”
Taemin finally came back to his senses and squeezed Kyuyeon’s hand.
“Kyuyeon-ah, I’m sorry. I never wanted you to find out this way,” he said.
Kyuyeon giggled, surprising SHINee.
“Vampire or not, you’re still the pabo oppas I love,” Kyuyeon said smiling.
SHINee smiled in relief, they thought Kyuyeon was gonna hate them.
“But I have one question,” Kyuyeon began.
“You’re wondering how Kibum-ah became a vampire?” Minho asked.
“How’d you-“
“Minho-hyung can read minds,” Taemin explained.
Kyuyeon gasped.
“That means you read my mind before! You weirdo!” she exclaimed.
SHINee laughed at their weird dongseng.
“But how DID you become a vampire Key-oppa?” Kyuyeon asked.
“It happened about a month after I moved out of the orphanage,” Key began.

*Flashback; Nightlight Terrance*

“Finally I made it!” 16 year-old Key exclaimed stepping out of the cab he had ridden.
The cab driver removed Key’s luggage from the truck and placed them next to Key. Key bowed.
“Kamsamnida ahjushii,” he said as he bowed.
The cab driver just nodded and drove off.
Key grabbed his bags and walked into his new house (which is the same one he lives in with Kyuyeon, yeah he saved up enough money to buy that house which is hard to believe since he’s only 16 lol).
“Ah! I should go grocery shopping!” Key exclaimed.
Key grabbed his jacket and headed out the door to the market.

As Key was coming back from the market, he felt someone following him. Key looked behind him but saw no one. Key shrugged it off and kept walking. Then Key was suddenly pushed over. Key looked around and saw someone walking down the dark street. When the figure approached the light, Key noticed it was a man about 20.
“Hey kid whattcha doin’ alone in the streets?” the man asked.
“I-I’m on my way home,” Key said nervous that the man was going to rob him.
The man smirked.
“You seem like a nice kid, too bad that I’m gonna have to kill you right here and now,” he said baring his fangs.
Key backed away, scared out of his mind. The man grabbed Key’s shirt before he could run away and bit into his neck. Key’s scream pierced the night air.
“LEE TAEHYUN! Let him go right now!”
‘Taehyun’ let Key go and smirked at the approaching figure. It was a mushroom haired boy about 14.
“You’re lucky kid. We’ll meet again Taemin, count on it,” Taehyun said disappearing.
Key’s scream once again pierce the silence as his whole body felt like it was on fire. Taemin ran up to Key and noticed that he was bleeding like crazy and spazzing like crazy. Taemin, not knowing what to do when someone went through the transformation, picked Key up and carried him to his house. Taemin kicked the door as if knocking so someone could open the door for him. A boy about 18 opened the door.
“Onew-hyung! This guy was bitten by Taehyun, we have to help him through the transformation!” Taemin exclaimed.

*End Flashback*

“Next thing I knew, I woke up in their house as a vampire,” Key finished.
“It must’ve been really painful,” Kyuyeon said.
“It was, but luckily these pabos were there to help me through the transformation.”
“Yah!” Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin exclaimed.
Kyuyeon and Key laughed. Then Kyuyeon put her hand where Taemin had bitten her.
“So then, will I…?” she began.
“Luckily no, apparently I bit to feed, not to change you,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon nodded in understandment. Then Key stood up and stretched.
“It’s getting late, we should all get to sleep,” Key said.
The others nodded and SHINee, who were sleeping over, went to their designated rooms. Before Kyuyeon could walk into her room, Taemin grabbed her hand. She looked at him confused.
“Mind if I stay with you?” Taemin asked smiling.
Kyuyeon smirked and put a finger on her chin as if thinking.
“Hm should I let you?” she asked herself.
“Yah I see how it is,” Taemin said starting to walk away.
Kyuyeon hugged his arm.
“I’m joking oppa! Of course you can,” she said laughing.
Taemin laughed and the two walked into Kyuyeon’s room. Taemin waited patiently on Kyuyeon’s bed while she took a shower, she wanted to get the blood smell off her. When Kyuyeon came out, she found Taemin sleeping on her bed. She went over to Taemin and poked his stomach. Taemin woke up and looked at her.
“Yah go take shower, you stink,” Kyuyeon joked.
“Do not!” Taemin protested sitting up.
“Do too.”
“Do not!”
“Do too.”
“Do not!”
“Do not.”
“Do too!”
“Ha you admit it!”
“Bwoh?! Anii!”
Kyuyeon laughed and pushed Taemin into her bathroom after giving him a towel and his pajamas (he has clothes at Kyuyeon’s house).
“Araso araso! You don’t have to push!” Taemin exclaimed almost tripping.
“Yes I do, if I don’t you won’t go,” Kyuyeon said.
“That is…so true.”
Kyuyeon laughed and closed the door to the bathroom. Kyuyeon laid down on her bed, took out a book and started reading it.

10 minutes later, Taemin came out of the bathroom squeaky clean and laid down next to Kyuyeon.
“Whattcha readin’?” Taemin asked wrapping his arms around Kyuyeon’s waist.
“Book about ninjas,” Kyuyeon said putting the book on her nightstand.
“Ninjas?”
“Yah you have no room to talk, you’re a vampire.”
“Okay okay you win.”
“’Bout time. But you know what I noticed oppa?”
Taemin looked at her.
“Your hair has gotten long,” Kyuyeon pointed out (it’s his hair in Lucifer).
“You think I should cut it?” Taemin asked playing with the ends of his hair.
“Anii! I think its cute looking.”
“Jinja?”
Kyuyeon nodded. Then Taemin leaned in and kissed Kyuyeon. When he pulled back, Kyuyeon’s face cringed.
“What?” Taemin asked.
“Your lips taste like blood, go brush your teeth,” Kyuyeon said pointing to the bathroom (lol).
Taemin looked at her strangely then got up to brush his teeth.
“You’re weird you know that?” Taemin asked as he brushed his teeth.
“So I’ve been told,” Kyuyeon said smiling.
Taemin finished brushing his teeth and climbed back into bed next to Kyuyeon. Then Taemin kissed Kyuyeon.
“Better?” he asked when he pulled away.
Kyuyeon laughed and nodded. Taemin wrapped his arms around Kyuyeon’s waist and pulled her in for another kiss.

(Note: since I don’t know how the school system works in Korea, I’m gonna do it like it is in America, so they have summer vacation right now)

*3 ½ weeks later*

Other than Taemin’s possession, Taehyun hasn’t done anything yet. It was the middle of July and nearing Taemin’s 17th birthday. The day before Taemin’s birthday, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Kyuhyun took Taemin for a guys’ day out since Taemin will be spending his birthday with Kyuyeon. Kyuyeon, who agreed that he needed to spend time with them, was at home planning Taemin’s birthday. While wrapping Taemin’s gifts from her, Kyuyeon smiled.
‘I hope he likes the gifts I give him,’ Kyuyeon thought.
Kyuyeon’s gifts consisted of a new pair of sneakers Taemin’s been needing, according to his complaining (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/TaeminsGift1.jpg) (he has a whole bunch of sneakers and he’s complaining. Lol), and a bracelet Kyuyeon made with her own two hands (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/TaeminsGift2.jpg) (it took her a LONG time to make it). Satisfied with the wrapping, Kyuyeon took out a card and wrote a message on it. When she was finished, she decided to play a little soccer in the backyard since it was still light out. Kyuyeon left Taemin’s gifts on the counter. After that, she walked out into the backyard and started kicking her ball into the goal Key had conveniently set up (aww how nice is Key? Lol). After 15 minutes, Kyuyeon was still playing. But this time she accidentally kicked the ball in the wrong direction and it went into the woods.
“Aish,” she said about to get the ball.
‘Don’t EVER go into the woods,’ Taemin’s words rang in her head.
Kyuyeon stopped in her tracks.
“I promised Taemin-oppa that I wouldn’t go into the woods, but then he said if my soccer ball is in sight then I can go in, but I have to be quick,” Kyuyeon said starting to walk again.

Kyuyeon walked into the woods to retrieve her ball. As she walked closer to it, it seemed to get farther and farther. Soon, it disappeared all together. Confused, Kyuyeon turned around and realized she had walked too far away from the house. As Kyuyeon started to walk back to the house, she heard maniacal laughter all around her. Kyuyeon stopped and looked around. When Kyuyeon turned back around, Luna was standing in front of her, smirking. Kyuyeon jumped and took a step back, but bumped into something, or someone. Kyuyeon turned her head and saw a man with short jet black hair looking at her.
“This her Luna-yah?” the man asked.
“Yes it is, Taehyun-oppa,” Luna said still smirking.
Kyuyeon’s eyes widened. This was the man Taemin warned her to look out for (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/Taehyun.jpg). Although it wasn’t the time for it, Kyuyeon thought Taehyun looked nothing like Taemin. Pushing those thoughts aside, Kyuyeon took a step back (in a direction that was away from Taehyun and Luna).
“So this is the girl my dear brother fell in love with? He must have a thing for humans,” Taehyun said emphasizing brother.
“I don’t know why he likes her, she’s so UGLY,” Luna scoffed.
Kyuyeon was about to punch Luna, but decided against it since it wasn’t the best move.
“What do you want?” Kyuyeon asked as calmly as she could.
Taehyun smirked.
“And I thought you were smart. We’re here to kidnap you of course,” he explained.
Without a second thought, Kyuyeon ran away in the direction she was stepping back, surprising Taehyun and Luna. Then Taehyun smirked again.
“They always run,” he said.
“What should we do oppa? She’s getting away!” Luna exclaimed.
“Let me handle it, you just watch.”
Luna nodded and Taehyun ran after Kyuyeon. Kyuyeon was already out of breath because of all the running she did when she was playing soccer. Even though it seemed as though she was getting closer to the house, she was actually getting farther from it. Kyuyeon kept running, but fell when something sharp struck her back. She looked on her back and saw a throwing star there. Kyuyeon tried to get up, but Taehyun foot slammed onto her back, forcing the throwing star into Kyuyeon’s back more. Kyuyeon cried out in pain. Taehyun just looked down at her emotionlessly twirling more throwing stars in his hand.
“That wasn’t smart, you should know that you can’t out run a vampire,” Taehyun stated.
Luna ran up to them and smirked. Then she stepped on Kyuyeon’s back forcing the throwing star in more and more (Taehyun took his foot off already). Kyuyeon coughed up blood and glared at Luna and Taehyun. Luna frowned.
“I don’t like that look on your face, maybe I should fix it,” Luna said raising her fist.
“Luna-yah, we can’t kill her yet. Save your energy,” Taehyun said.
Luna looked at him then back at Kyuyeon. Then Luna glared at Kyuyeon and threw her against a tree, causing Kyuyeon to cough up more blood.
“Araso Taehyun-oppa, but her blood smells good,” Luna said.
“No drinking her blood. At least not yet,” Taehyun said smirking.
Taehyun walked over to Kyuyeon, who was unconscious, and slung her over his shoulder.
“Let’s get back to the house, I’m sure Taemin and his posse will start searching soon,” Taehyun said disappearing and leaving a little paper behind.
Luna soon followed behind.

*With Taemin*

After hours of nonstop arcade action, basketball, and soccer (I’m not really sure what guys do for fun...so yeah). The 6 guys decided to head home. Kyuhyun said goodbye to SHINee and left for home. SHINee walked into Key and Kyuyeon’s house to find it empty.
“Kyuyeon-ah, you here?” Key called.
“Call her,” Jonghyun suggested.
Taemin was looking around as Key called Kyuyeon. A few seconds later, they all heard ‘No Other’ by Super Junior start playing in the kitchen. SHINee walked into the kitchen to see Taemin’s gifts and Kyuyeon’s phone right next to it.
“That’s weird, if she went out why would she leave her phone here?” Onew asked no one in particular.
“Maybe she forgot it?” Jonghyun suggested.
“Call Sunmi or Yeonhee and see if she’s with them,” Minho suggested.
Key dialed Yeonhee’s number while the others listened. Taemin on the other hand was looking at the colorful box on the counter. Taemin picked up the card and read it.

‘Dear Taeminnie-oppa,
 
Happy birthday!! You’re 17 now…ewww you’re old XP haha just kidding. I hope you like the gifts I got you. I made the bracelet myself so you better like it! XO Sarangyeo and I hope all your birthday wishes come true. =)
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                        Love,
                                                                                                            Weirdo Kyuyeon’
 

Taemin opened the smaller box and saw the bracelet that Kyuyeon made for him. Taemin smiled and put it on.
“She’s not with them.”
Key’s voice snapped Taemin out of his trance.
“Then where could she be?” Minho asked.
“Mollahyeo. Can any of you find her scent?” Key asked.
SHINee paused for a minute trying to find Kyuyeon’s scent.
“I got it!” Taemin exclaimed.
“Araso, Taemin-ah you go on ahead of us and find Kyuyeon while we get Sunmi, Kyuhyun, and Yeonhee,” Onew said.
Taemin nodded and ran out the back door while Onew, Key, Jonghyun, and Minho ran out of the front door to find Sunmi, Yeonhee, and Kyuhyun.

Taemin ran through the woods, following Kyuyeon’s scent, but then suddenly stopped when he smelled Kyuyeon’s blood. Quickening his pace, he arrived at the area where Kyuyeon had been kidnapped. Taemin looked around and noticed Kyuyeon’s blood all over the place. Taemin balled his hand into a fist and noticed a piece of paper on the ground. Taemin picked it up and read the message on it.

‘Happy birthday brother, hope you liked my little gift to you.

                                                                                          -Taehyun’

Taemin was really angry now. Then he saw something shine on the ground. Taemin picked it up and noticed that it was the ring he had given Kyuyeon. Taemin stuffed the ring in his pocket and looked at his new bracelet.
‘I promise I WILL find and kill you Taehyun, you’ll pay for what you’ve done to Kyuyeon-ah,’ Taemin thought running in the direction of Kyuyeon and Taehyun’s scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA! Hope you liked the chapter! I think there will be some fighting in the next chapter, not so sure yet, but just a warning, I’m not very good with writing fight scenes so it might a bit. I apologize in advance.

 

Till next time,
~Ayu-chan~