Depression & Apologizing

Forever & Always

(3rd P.O.V)

Taemin ran nonstop to Kyuyeon’s house. When he got there, only Kyuyeon’s room light was on. Out of breath, Taemin knocked on the door. Kyuyeon, not bothering to see who it is, opened the door. As soon as Kyuyeon saw Taemin, she slammed the door in his face (aha!). Taemin knocked on the door again.
“Kyuyeon-ah, please let me explain,” Taemin said.
“Go away,” Kyuyeon said through the door.
“Kyuyeon-ah…”
“Go away I hate you!”
“Kyuyeon-ah please, Luna kissed me!”
“Leave. NOW.”
Taemin hung his head.
“Fine, but you should still know that I love you and I always will,” Taemin said crying.
When Taemin left, Kyuyeon collapsed to the floor, crying. When she finally pulled herself together, Kyuyeon went to her room, locked herself in, and cried herself to sleep.

Key came home two hours later, and walked up to Kyuyeon’s room. He knocked on the door.
“Kyuyeon-ah? Gwenchanayeo?” he asked.
Key tried to open the door, but realized it was locked and pressed his ear against the door. He could hear Kyuyeon’s soft breathing inside, which meant she was asleep. Key decided to leave her alone for now and went to his room. He sat down on his bed and spotted the picture frame on his nightstand. Key picked it up and smiled. It was a picture of him and Kyuyeon when they lived in the orphanage and before Key was a vampire. That day Key could never forget, it was the day Kyuyeon won her first soccer game. He remembered the smile on her face after the ref announced that her team had won. Key was 9 and Kyuyeon was 6.

*Flashback*

The air was tense as two soccer teams stood on the field, anxiously waiting for the ref to announce the winner of the tournament. Hands linked together, each team member squeezed each other’s hands in encouragement.
“The winner of the under 10 soccer tournament is…the Seoul Sisters!” (I know corny name, but I couldn’t come up with anything else)
Kyuyeon and her teammates jumped up screaming and hugging each other. The audience cheered. The other team congratulated them as well. When the tournament celebration was over and when everyone was starting to leave, Key ran up to Kyuyeon.
“Kibum-oppa! You came!” Kyuyeon exclaimed hugging Key.
“Of course I would, I’m not gonna miss my sister’s soccer tournament,” Key said.
“Kyuyeon-ah! Kibum-ah! Look over here!” Kyuyeon’s soccer coach called.
Key and Kyuyeon turned around and made a peace sign with their arms around each other.

*End Flashback*

Key sighed and put the picture back on his nightstand. Key changed into his pajamas and laid down on his bed.
“What should I do? Kyuyeon-ah’s hurt, but my best friend and the guy she loves is the one who hurt her. Ottoke?” Key said ruffling his hair.

*3 Weeks Later*

Ever since that night, Kyuyeon has refused to eat, sleep, or leave her room. She lost lots of weight and dark circles formed under her eyes. Key has tried to get her to eat, but she refused. He couldn’t even get her to leave her room. Key was angry because he knew Kyuyeon was doing nothing but crying her eyes out. Key walked up to Kyuyeon’s room and knocked on the door.
“Kyuyeon-ah, it’s been 3 weeks already, when are you gonna come out?” Key asked.
“When I die,” Kyuyeon said obviously depressed.
“Quit overreacting!...At least unlock the door so I can come in.”
Kyuyeon got up from her bed and walked to the door to unlock it, letting Key in. Key walked in and widened his eyes.
“You look horrible!” Key exclaimed.
Kyuyeon glared at him.
“Thanks,” Kyuyeon sarcastically said.
“When are you gonna start eating again? This isn’t good for your health, you know that,” Key stated.
“I don’t care.”
‘She must’ve really loved him, I mean look what he did,’ Key thought.
“I care! I don’t want to lose you Kyuyeon-ah, you’re all I have left…”
Kyuyeon looked up and hugged Key, who started crying.
“Mianhe Kibum-oppa,” Kyuyeon said.
Key wiped his tears and looked at Kyuyeon.
“Did Minho-yah talk to you?” Key asked.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“Do you believe him?” Key asked.
“I should…but I just can’t bring myself to accept it,” Kyuyeon said.
“Maybe if you heard this, you would believe him.”
“Heard what?”
Key paused before sitting Kyuyeon down on her bed. Key kneeled down in front of Kyuyeon and looked her in the eye.
“Taemin-ah’s just as depressed as you are Kyuyeon-ah,” Key said.
“Good, he deserves it,” Kyuyeon hissed.
“Just listen.”
“…”
“He’s WAY more depressed then you think.”
“How so?”
“He’s been doing more than just refusing to eat or leave his room…he’s been cutting himself also.”
Kyuyeon was shocked, from the time Kyuyeon has gotten to know Taemin, she NEVER would’ve expected him to do something like that (AHHHH EMO TAEMIN!!! DX).
“Why don’t you stop him?” Kyuyeon asked shocked.
“We’ve tried…but he won’t listen. He’s too depressed,” Key said.
Kyuyeon stood up and went into her closet, surprising Key.
“What’re you doing?” he asked.
“Going to see Taemin,” Kyuyeon said closing her closet door to change.
“I thought you said you never wanted to see him again.”
“Even so I HAVE to stop him from hurting himself and the people who love him.”
“Like you?”
Kyuyeon froze. Then she came to her senses and walked out of her closet fully dressed.
“Yes like me, I’ll be back later,” Kyuyeon announced running out the door.
Key smiled and watched Kyuyeon run to SHINee’s house.
“She’s finally realized how much she loves him,” Key said walking back to his room.

*With Kyuyeon*

Kyuyeon ran all the way to SHINee’s house, not caring if she bumped into someone. She finally arrived at SHINee’s house and knocked on the door. Onew answered the door.
“Kyuyeon-ah? What’re you doing here?” he asked.
“Where’s Taemin?” Kyuyeon asked ignoring Onew’s question.
“He’s in his room, do you need to see him?”
“Immediately please.”
“Go right on up.”
“Komawo oppa.”
Kyuyeon ran inside the house and up the stairs. Onew watched as she went.
‘She finally accepted the truth,’ Onew thought smiling.
Kyuyeon ran up the stairs and towards Taemin’s room. When she opened the door, her eyes widened. Taemin was sitting on his bed with a razor blade in his hand and blood running down his wrists. Kyuyeon walked over to him, took the razor blade and slapped Taemin’s cheek. Kyuyeon grabbed the front of Taemin’s shirt and pulled him to her face.
“You idiot! Are you crazy?!” Kyuyeon shouted.
Taemin didn’t reply as he was still in shock from the slap.
“Is THIS how you relieve depression?! Answer me!” Kyuyeon demanded.
Taemin looked at Kyuyeon and his eyes widened.
“You haven’t been eating,” Taemin stated.
Kyuyeon looked at him confused, then her confused expression went back to an angry one.
“This isn’t about me. Why the hell are you cutting yourself?!” Kyuyeon asked.
Taemin looked down.
“To make me forget about the mistake I made,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon let go of Taemin’s shirt and slapped him again.
“Wake up! You’re only hurting yourself and the people who love you…like me,” Kyuyeon said.
Taemin looked at her, shocked.
“You still love me?” Taemin asked.
Kyuyeon’s expression softened.
“I never stopped,” she said.
Taemin smiled and went to hug Kyuyeon but she backed away. Taemin looked at her confused and hurt.
“Not until I treat those cuts,” Kyuyeon said pointing to the cuts on Taemin’s wrists.
Kyuyeon pulled Taemin into his bathroom and took out a first-aid kit.
“This’ll sting,” Kyuyeon said spraying disinfectant on Taemin’s wrists.
Taemin winced and Kyuyeon smiled and giggled. Taemin smiled seeing the love of his life laugh and smile again. These past 3 weeks have been hell for them. Kyuyeon finished cleaning Taemin’s cuts and wrapped them in bandages. When she finished she immediately hugged Taemin.
“I missed you oppa and I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner,” Kyuyeon said burying her face in Taemin’s chest.
Taemin tightened the hug.
“Gwenchana, and I missed you too jagiya,” he said kissing the top of her head.

Kyuyeon and Taemin sat on Taemin’s bed after they broke the hug.
“Why haven’t you been eating? You know it’s bad for your health,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon narrowed her eyes.
“You’re one to talk, you haven’t been eating either,” she said.
Taemin shrugged.
“It doesn’t really matter if I eat or not. But you NEED to eat, remember your condition,” Taemin said.
“Do all of you guys think the same thing? Key-oppa said that to me this morning,” Kyuyeon complained.
“Well he’s not wrong,” Taemin said poking Kyuyeon’s stomach.
Kyuyeon swatted his hand away. Then Taemin leaned in and pressed his lips against Kyuyeon’s. Kyuyeon responded quickly and kissed him back. Kyuyeon wrapped her arms around Taemin’s neck while Taemin wrapped his arms around Kyuyeon’s waist and on her bottom lip. Kyuyeon immediately opened and Taemin slipped his tongue in, making the kiss got more passionate and rough. A few minutes later, the two broke apart for air.
“I missed that,” Taemin stated kissing Kyuyeon again.
“So did I,” Kyuyeon said.
Then Taemin smirked as he gently pushed Kyuyeon onto the bed and straddled her hips, trapping her. Kyuyeon looked confused but then started laughing when Taemin started tickling her.
“Taemin-oppa stop!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
“No way! I missed torturing you,” Taemin said.
SHINee, who was listening on the other side of the door, smiled.
“FINALLY, they’re back together,” Jonghyun whispered.
The rest of SHINee nodded in agreement and high-fived.
“Maybe now things’ll go back to normal,” Minho whispered.
SHINee nodded in agreement and went back downstairs. After 10 minutes of torture, Taemin decided to stop. Kyuyeon, who was out of breath and panting, smacked Taemin’s head. Taemin held his head in pain.
“Don’t EVER to that again!” Kyuyeon said.
“Mianhe jagiya,” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon on the lips.
Kyuyeon smiled and gave Taemin a tight hug. Taemin of course returned the hug.
“Kyuyeon-ah I have something for you,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon looked at him.
“Boya?” she asked.
“Close your eyes and hold out your hand,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon did as Taemin instructed and Taemin placed something small and cold in her hand. Kyuyeon opened her eyes and saw two silver rings in her hand (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/Rings.jpg). Kyuyeon gasped.
“Omo, Taemin-oppa are these what I think they are?” Kyuyeon asked looking at Taemin.
Taemin smiled and nodded.
“So what do you say? Be my girl?” Taemin asked (if you’re wondering, he’s NOT asking her to marry him).
Kyuyeon hugged Taemin.
“You should already know that answer but yes!” she exclaimed.
Taemin laughed and placed the smaller ring on Kyuyeon’s right ring finger then placed the bigger ring on his right ring finger.
“Can we go see the other oppas? I haven’t seen them in a while,” Kyuyeon asked.
“Araseo, we can announce we’re an official item now,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon laughed and nodded. Then the two lovebirds went downstairs and walked into the living room, hand in hand. When they walked in, SHINee look up at them. They had a look of surprise on their faces.
“You got Taemin-ah out of his room?!” Jonghyun asked acting surprised.
Kyuyeon narrowed her eyes.
“I know you’re acting,” she said.
“Still observant as ever I see,” Minho said laughing.
“You guys were listening outside the door weren’t you?”
Key scratched his head.
“Kinda?” he said.
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes and sat down on one of the couches with Taemin.
“So you guys back together?” Onew asked.
Kyuyeon and Taemin nodded.
“Ooh what’s that?? Couple rings? So you guys made if official?” Jonghyun asked.
Key shot up.
“BWOH?! Lemme see!” Key exclaimed.
Kyuyeon held her hand out to Key and showed him the ring Taemin gave her earlier. Then Key grabbed Taemin’s hand to see if he had the same ring and sure enough, he did.
“Will you let us date Key-oppa?” Kyuyeon asked.
Key thought for a minute.
“Ah sure, go crazy,” he said waving his hand.
Kyuyeon smiled and hugged Key.
“Komawo oppa!” she exclaimed.
Key smiled and ruffled Kyuyeon’s hair.
“Yah!”
They all laughed.

*Monday*

It was now the last week of school, and since both Kyuyeon and Taemin missed 3 weeks of school, they HAD to go, but since Key brought schoolwork for Kyuyeon she doesn’t have much to do. But Taemin on the other hand, has work his off. Kyuyeon dressed in her uniform and went downstairs to see Taemin waiting for her by the door.
“Annyeong,” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon’s cheek.
Kyuyeon giggled.
“Annyeong oppa. Did you sleep well?” she asked.
“Like a baby. Never realized how much I loved sleep, if the hyungs didn’t throw water on me I probably wouldn’t have woken up,” Taemin said as he and Kyuyeon walked out the door.
“Well what if I came and woke you up?”
“Then I would be up the moment you walked in.” Taemin said as he wrapped his right arm around Kyuyeon’s shoulders (they’re still walking).
Kyuyeon wrapped her left arm around Taemin’s waist and rolled her eyes.
“Yeah right,” she said.
“I would’ve! Don’t underestimate me,” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon’s cheek.
“Who said I was?”
“I did.”
Kyuyeon shook her head and she and Taemin walked into the school still in each other’s embrace. Other students saw them together and started whispering to each other.
“Look, Kim Kyuyeon is with one of the kingkas!”
“Who cares? They’re friends.”
“Do friends hold each other like that?”
“Yeah, guy and girl friends do if they’re close.”
“You think they’re dating?”
“Who cares? Let them do what they want.”
(Note: that was a conversation between a boy and a girl)
Taemin, hearing all this, smirked. Kyuyeon was quick to notice.
“What are you smirking at?” she asked.
“Nothing. C’mon let’s get to class,” Taemin said.

When Taemin and Kyuyeon walked into their homeroom/geometry class, everyone seemed to stop. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched as Taemin and Kyuyeon walked to their seats.
“Yo Tae-yah! Yeonnie!”
Taemin and Kyuyeon turned around to see Kyuhyun walking towards them.
“Annyeong Kyu-oppa,” Kyuyeon greeted.
“Annyeong hyung,” Taemin greeted.
When Kyuhyun got to where they were standing, the first thing he noticed were their rings.
“Oh what’s this I see? Couple ring?” Kyuhyun asked looking at Kyuyeon’s ring.
Kyuyeon blushed and nodded.
“And who is this luck guy?” Kyuhyun asked nudging Taemin with his elbow.
Everyone in the classroom seemed to be listening to their conversation, especially Luna.
“It’s Taemin-oppa of course,” Kyuyeon told Kyuhyun smiling.
Luna’s hand balled into a fist.
‘I thought I broke them up!’ Luna angrily thought.
Luna glared at Kyuyeon as she continued her conversation with Kyuhyun and Taemin.
“Congrats guys, hope it’ll last,” Kyuhyun joked.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Taemin asked.
Before Kyuhyun could respond, Mrs. Choi came in and told everyone to take their seats.
“Alright, Kyuyeon-ah do you have the work your brother gave you?” Mrs. Choi asked.
“Deh sunsangnim,” Kyuyeon said walking to Mrs. Choi’s desk with a pile of paper.
As Kyuyeon walked up to Mrs. Choi’s desk, the other students’ eyes widened at how big the stack was (it’s about half the size of a ruler. I know it’s a lot but hey she missed 3 weeks of school and it’s ALL her classes’ work). Kyuyeon set it on her desk and walked back to her seat. Then Taemin leaned over.
“Yah, when did you do all that?” he asked.
“I had nothing better to do, so I did it when Key-oppa gave it to me,” Kyuyeon said sitting down.
Class started, and Mrs. Choi was teaching stuff Kyuyeon already knew, so she wasn’t really paying attention. Instead she was doodling on her notebook. She looked over at Taemin and noticed that he was asleep (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/SHINee/Taemin/taemin-20100509.jpg ) (only he has his school uniform on instead). She shook her head and leaned over.
“Taemin-oppa. Yah Taemin-oppa wake up,” Kyuyeon whispered.
Taemin stirred and opened his eyes.
‘You fell asleep,’ Kyuyeon mouthed.
Taemin nodded and sat up. Then he leaned over and kissed Kyuyeon’s cheek. Kyuyeon blushed and went back to doodling. Taemin smirked and started taking notes. Luna, who saw the whole thing, clenched her pencil so hard that it broke in half (haha).

During creative writing (which is 3rd period), Kyuyeon asked if she could be excused to the bathroom. Mr. Kang (the teacher) let her go. As she was coming back from the bathroom, Luna stepped in front of her. Kyuyeon tried to step around her, but Luna moved when she did. Then Luna’s crew surrounded Kyuyeon.
“What do you want Luna?” Kyuyeon calmly asked.
“For you to stay away from Taemin-oppa,” Luna said.
“Funny, ‘cuz that’s impossible. He’s over my house almost every day.”
“Well you’ll be away from him whether you like it or not.”
Kyuyeon looked at Luna confused.
“What do you-“
Kyuyeon didn’t finish her sentence because one of Luna’s crew members grabbed her hair and threw her against a locker.
“You’re going to die here,” Luna said smirking.
Kyuyeon sat up and rubbed her head.
“Why the hell do you hate me? What did I ever do to you?” Kyuyeon asked.
Luna slapped Kyuyeon’s face.
“You , how could you not know?! You stole him from me!” Luna shouted.
“I didn’t steal anyone! He didn’t want you!” Kyuyeon spat.
Luna punched Kyuyeon’s face.
“Doesn’t matter you’ll die today anyway,” Luna said.
As Luna was about to punch Kyuyeon again, a hand caught her wrist. Luna turned around and saw Taemin glaring at her.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Taemin hissed tightening his grip around Luna’s wrist.
“She confronted me oppa! She called me an attention seeking !” Luna lied.
Kyuyeon sat up and rubbed her head in pain.
“She’s lying Taemin-ah.”
Taemin turned around and saw Minho walking towards them.
“I already knew that. Kyuyeon-ah’s not the kind of person to do that,” Taemin said turning his attention back to Luna, “Now you can do 1 of 2 options, you can leave now and accept Kyuyeon-ah’s and my relationship or I could kill you right now.”
Luna, never seeing Taemin this angry before, had no choice but to nod. Taemin let go of Luna’s wrist and walked over to Kyuyeon.
“Gwenchana?” Taemin asked helping Kyuyeon up.
Kyuyeon nodded and rubbed her cheek in pain. Luna, knowing that Minho could hear thoughts, walked away before thinking to herself.
‘I WILL make her pay. But how?’ Luna thought.
Taemin, Kyuyeon, and Minho walked to the nurse’s office. Kyuyeon didn’t want to go, but Taemin insisted. When they got there, the nurse treated the cut that was on Kyuyeon’s cheek. Taemin stood up.
“I’ll be right back,” he announced.
“Where are you going?” Kyuyeon asked as the nurse treated her cut.
“Back to class. Gotta tell Mr. Kang that we’ll be here.”
Kyuyeon nodded and Taemin left. Kyuyeon turned to Minho.
“Minho-oppa, you think he’ll kill her?” she asked.
“Who?” Minho asked.
“Taemin-oppa. You think he would really kill Luna?”
“Knowing him, yes.”
Kyuyeon nodded in understandment. Even though she knew Taemin hated Luna, she didn’t want him to kill her. It’s just wrong to kill someone for no reason. 10 minutes later, Taemin came back and he sat down with Kyuyeon.
“Are you in pain?” he asked.
Kyuyeon shook her head.
“I’m fine now. Mrs. Cho (Kyuhyun’s mom/the nurse) is amazing. I don’t feel anything at all,” Kyuyeon said smiling.
“I’m glad you feel better dear,” Mrs. Cho said smiling.
“I’m sorry if I troubled you in anyway.”
“It was no trouble at all. Just try to avoid getting hurt from now on.”
Kyuyeon nodded and Taemin stood up.
“Ready to go?” he asked.
Kyuyeon nodded and left the nurse’s office after saying goodbye to Mrs. Cho.
‘She’s a very nice girl. I hope nothing happens to her,’ Mrs. Cho thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the chapter! Mianhe, it was shorter than all of the other chapters but I’m kinda having a small writer’s block. =(

So if you want to suggest what you think will happen next that’d be great! =)

Who else LOVES SHINee’s new songs???? I can’t stop listening to Lucifer. Lol XD

Till next time,
~Ayu-chan~