Arguments & Headlocks

Forever & Always

(3rd P.O.V)

It was a starry Saturday night and Kim Kibum was waiting for the arrival of his sister, Kyuyeon. Kibum sat around watching T.V until he finally got impatient.
“Aish where is she?” he said taking out his phone.
Just after he said that, he heard a car pull up in his driveway. Excited, he dashed towards the door and threw it open. Kibum looked through the darkness to see a young teenage girl thanking a taxi driver. The driver nodded and drove off.
“KYUYEON-AH!!!!” Kibum shouted running towards her.
Kyuyeon looked up to see Kibum running to her.
“Omo! Key-oppa!”
They hugged like they haven’t seen each other in 5 years. (Cuz they haven’t lol)
“Heh heh you still call me that?” Kibum asked.

*Flashback* (Kyuyeon-10; Kibum-13)*

Kyuyeon was silently sitting in her room at the orphanage, when Kibum suddenly burst in panting. He held something up and showed it to Kyuyeon, who looked at him confused.
“I got it!” Kibum exclaimed still panting.
Kyuyeon sighed.
“You stole ahjuhshii’s keys again?” she asked.
“Yup!...uh oh someone’s coming, I gotta hide!” Kibum exclaimed running into Kyuyeon’s bathroom.
“Oppa!”
She stopped when she heard the door open. Kyuyeon looked over to the door to see the orphanage’s owner. She quickly got up and bowed.
“Annyeongsehyo Eeteuk-ahjuhshii,” Kyuyeon greeted. (haha Eeteuk from Super Junior)
“Kyuyeon-ah how many times have I told you to just call me oppa? Ahjushii makes me sound old,” Eeteuk said.
“Mianhe Teuk-ahju…Teukie-oppa,”Kyuyeon said smiling.
Eeteuk smiled.
“That’s better. But anyway have you seen Kibum?” Eeteuk asked.
“Oppa? Anii, waeyo? Has he done something again?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Aniya, I was just wondering if he’s seen my keys. They disappeared again.”
“Ahh, araso if I see him, I’ll tell him that you’re looking for him.”
“Komawo Kyuyeon-ah.”
Eeteuk left and Kyuyeon waited for a few minutes before calling Kibum back out.
“Oppa he’s gone!” she called.
Kibum came out of the bathroom grinning.
“You should be an actress Kyuyeon-ah,” he said.
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes.
“Yah I’m gonna call you Key-oppa from now on,” she said.
“Wae?”
“’Cuz you keep stealing Teukie-oppa’s keys.”
They both laughed.

*End Flashback*

“Of course, it’s a cool nickname,” Kyuyeon said.
“I told my friends about that,” Key stated.
“Jinja?”
“Yep and now they call me Key.”
They both laughed.
“Come on lets go inside,” Key suggested.
“That’s the best idea I’ve ever heard from you,” Kyuyeon joked.
Key lightly smacked the back on Kyuyeon’s head.
“Yah!” she exclaimed.
Key stuck his tongue out at her and Kyuyeon started chasing Key around the yard. After 10 minutes, Kyuyeon was still chasing Key. Key was panting and sweating like crazy, but Kyuyeon on the other hand, was not. (Well duh, she plays soccer)
“Aish! Don’t you ever get tired?!” Key shouted.
Key looked back and found no one behind him, but when he looked forward again, Kyuyeon was standing in his path. Key shrieked and tried to turn around, but Kyuyeon tackled him to the ground and put him in a headlock.
“Kyuyeon-ah let go!!” Key shouted.
“Apologize for hitting me first,” Kyuyeon said.
“NEVER!”
Kyuyeon tightened the headlock.
“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! UNCLE!!!!!” Key shouted…again.
Kyuyeon let go and sat next to Key, who was still lying on the ground. He rubbed his neck.
“Ah jinja…Kyuyeon-ah, when did you get so strong?” Key asked.
“You didn’t think I was gonna let the kids at the orphanage bully me did you?” Kyuyeon asked.
Key shrugged and got up.
“We better get inside before it gets cold,” Key said picking up one of Kyuyeon’s suitcases.
“Araso,” Kyuyeon said hopping up and grabbing the other suitcase.

Key and Kyuyeon walked into Kyuyeon’s new room and dropped open. Key looked at her.
“Boya? You don’t like the room?” he asked.
(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/KyusBedroom.jpg) (that’s what her bedroom looks like and there's a desk where the chair is)
Kyuyeon shook her head.
“Aniya, it’s not like that. Of course I love it, but you went over the top again oppa,” Kyuyeon stated.
“What do you mean?” Key asked.
“I mean that this is too much oppa. I would’ve been fine with just a bed and a closet.”
“Nonsense! Only the best for my dongseng!”
“Oppa…”
“C’mon please just accept it, I know you hate receiving gifts but can you just stay in the room I designed?”
“You designed this room?”
Key proudly nodded.
“Designed my own too,” Key stated.
“Fine I’ll accept your gift oppa, but you have to let me pay you back someday,” Kyuyeon said.
“No way! Think of it as a late birthday gift.”
“…Oppa, my birthday was 4 months ago.” (it’s the end of April)
“Exactly! Better late than never I always say.”
“…Whatever you say oppa, whatever you say. But anyways thank you for the room. It’s awesome.”
“Of course, I designed it. I’ll let you settle in.”
Key walked to the door and turned off the light before running out and down the hall.
“Key-oppa!” Kyuyeon complained.
She only heard laughter in response,

A few hours after Kyuyeon settled in, she decided to go to sleep. Kyuyeon slipped into her pajamas (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/bikini-wonderland-pajamas-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1022804797) (if you can’t see it well enough scroll down). When Kyuyeon pulled the blanket back, she screamed and fell back. Key ran in.
“What happened? What’s wrong?!” Key asked helping Kyuyeon up.
Eyes still locked on the spot, Kyuyeon pointed to the bed. Key followed her gaze and saw a puddle of blood on the bed.
‘Crap, Onew-hyung must’ve forgotten to clean Minho’s blood from yesterday. But why did he have to bleed so much?!’ Key thought.
“C’mon, you can stay in my room tonight,” Key said.
“Oppa what happened?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Ah, my friend Minho got hurt yesterday and Onew forgot to clean his blood up,” Key explained scratching his head.
Kyuyeon smacked his head.
“Why didn’t you remind him?” she asked.
“I forgot,” Key stated.
Kyuyeon shook her head and the two walked into Key’s room.
“…Whoa…”was all Kyuyeon could say.
(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/KeysBedroom.jpg) (I know, it’s awesome isn’t it?)
Key laughed.
“Glad you like it,” he said.
Kyuyeon snapped out of her trance and walked around.
“Aigo~…oppa you’re room is HUGE,” Kyuyeon stated.
“What can I say? I gotta lot of stuff,” Key said.
Key and Kyuyeon sat on one of the couches.
“Ah I just remember!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
“Boya?” Key asked.
“Can I walk around town tomorrow? Please?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Bwoh? Kyuyeon-ah you just got here a few hours ago,” Key said.
“All the more reason! Please oppa?” Kyuyeon begged, “Please, please, please, please, please.”
Kyuyeon kept repeating that until Key finally got annoyed.
“Alright! You can go on one condition,” Key said.
Kyuyeon waited for him to continue.
“You’re back here in this house by nightfall, no later araso?”
“Araso oppa. So I guess I’ll be sleeping on the couch,” Kyuyeon said.
“No way. You’re sleeping right there,” Key said pointing to his bed.
“But oppa, that’s your bed.”
“Not tonight, tonight it’s yours and no arguments.”
“Fine,” Kyuyeon grumbled knowing Key wasn’t going to give up on his decision.
Key got up and tucked Kyuyeon in. Key turned off the light and went to the other side of the wall to sleep on one of his couches.

The next morning, Kyuyeon woke up around 10 a.m. She got up, fixed Key’s bed, and went to the other side of the wall to wake Key up. When Kyuyeon got there, she found Key sound asleep. She quietly laughed at his odd position (his ’s sticking up in the air lol) and crept up to him. She leaned down to his ear.
“KEY-OPPA!!!” Kyuyeon shouted in his ear.
Kyuyeon stepped back so Key could fall off the couch. Kyuyeon laughed and Key glared at her.
“Do you know what time it is?” Key growled.
Kyuyeon laughed again.
“Do you? It’s almost 10:30,” Kyuyeon stated.
Key shot up.
“Jinja?! Crap I’m gonna be late!” Key panicked.
“Late for what oppa?” Kyuyeon asked.
Key ran into his closet and Kyuyeon followed him.
“I’m meeting with my friends and we’re supposed to meet at 11,” Key explained running around trying to find his clothes.
“Well don’t you have an alarm clock or something?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Yeah, but I forgot to turn it on. And thanks for waking me up, if ya hadn’t who knows how long I would’ve been sleeping.”
“Anytime oppa.”
“‘Kay now out with you, I have to change.”
“Araso araso.”
“Oh Kyuyeon-ah!”
Kyuyeon turned around.
“I changed your bed so you can sleep in it now and remember, be back BY nightfall NO later araso?” Key asked.
“Aish, don’t get your in a knot, I’ll be back by then geez,” Kyuyeon said walking out the door.
“Yah! I don’t wear !” Key shouted after her.
Kyuyeon only laughed in response. Kyuyeon went downstairs and sat on the couch.
“Yah how do I look?”
Kyuyeon looked behind her too see Key standing in the living room doorway wearing this (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/SHINee/Key/21-1.jpg). She looked him up and down (no erted thoughts people).
“You look nice,” Kyuyeon said turning her attention back to the TV.
“Nice? I look HOT,” Key said.
Kyuyeon laughed.
“If you knew you looked hot than why’d you ask me?” Kyuyeon asked.
“’Cuz I wanted to see what you would say.”
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes and shook her head.
“Well I’m leaving now!” Key announced.
“Araso. Have fun and don’t get into trouble!” Kyuyeon called.
“Ditto Yeonnie. See ya later!”
Then Kyuyeon heard the front door close. She sighed.
“Might as well get ready,” Kyuyeon said standing up and stretching.
Kyuyeon went up to her room and changed into this after taking a shower (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/shy-shy-hooded-striped-detail-top-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1019779737) (she doesn’t have the bag). Kyuyeon headed outside and breathed in the fresh air.
“Nightlight Terrance, here I come,” she said. (I know corny name for a town, but I couldn’t come up with anything else and my town has a weird name so…yeah)

*With Key*

Once Key left the house, he made sure Kyuyeon wasn’t looking out of any windows. After doing so, Key flashed over to SHINee’s house (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/SHINeesHouse.jpg) (they all live together except Key). Not bothering to knock, Key walks in. He enters the living room and is greeted by his friends, Jinki, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin.
“So your sis finally arrive?” Jonghyun asked.
“Yup, last night,” Key said plopping down on one of the couches.
“Really? When can we meet her?!” Jinki asked excitedly.
Key shrugged.
“Whenever the hell you want I guess,” he said.
“How about right now?!” Jinki asked.
“Can’t, she’s exploring the town right now.”
“And you let her go by herself?” Minho asked.
“Yeah she’s tough, she even got me in a headlock last night.”
“Jinja? How old is she?” Jinki asked.
“Never mind that. Hyung have you forgotten that this town is nothing but vampires? She’s human right? She could get killed, do you want that?” Taemin asked.
“Of course not!...But I know she can take care of herself, like I said she’s tough. And she’s 15 Onew-hyung.”
“Bwoh?! She’s that young?!” Jonghyun asked.
Key nodded.
“Hyung-deul, are you forgetting the seriousness of the situation?” Taemin asked. (Oh my, serious Taemin lol)
“Mianhe. I guess we can go look for her to check if she’s okay, but I’m warning you, she’s as sharp as a knife and if we get caught I’m blaming it on you guys,” Key said.
They all warily looked at each other then agreed. Then they all left in search of Kyuyeon.

15 minutes later, they found her walking into a park. Quietly, they flashed behind trees and watched Kyuyeon. Not even 5 minutes later, Kyuyeon stopped walking.
“I know you’re back there so come out,” she said turning around.
They all flinched.
‘Wow she IS sharp,’ they all thought.
Key gave them the ‘I-told-you-so’ look and walked out from behind the tree they were all hiding behind. The others followed him. Kyuyeon raised an eyebrow at Key.
“Oppa? Why are you following me?” she asked glaring at him.
Key flinched.
“U-uh w-well-“
“Were you spying on me again?” Kyuyeon interrupted.
Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin looked at each other.
‘Again?’ they thought.
Kyuyeon shook her head then flicked Key’s forehead.
“I’ll let you off the hook this time since I’m in a good mood today, but why were you following me?” she asked.
“Their idea,” Key said pointing to his friends.
“And you tell me not to give in to peer pressure.” (note the sarcasm)
Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin stiffed a laugh. Key glared at them and Onew and Jonghyun start laughing.
“Wait a minute Key that doesn’t make sense, you’re getting scolded by your YOUNGER sister,” Onew said still laughing.
Then everyone (except Key) started laughing. Frustrated, Key put Kyuyeon in a headlock.
“You don’t even know their names yet and you already got them to laugh at me?” Key asked Kyuyeon.
Kyuyeon quickly and elegantly slipped out of Key’s arm and flipped him. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin burst out laughing. Kyuyeon flicked Key’s forehead.
“That’ll teach ya,” she said.

*6:02 (SHINee’s House)*

It’s been a few hours and Onew and Jonghyun were still laughing at Key.
“Hyung-deul, it’s not that funny anymore,” Minho said.
“Hell yeah it is! Key got flipped by his younger sister!” Jonghyun exclaimed.
“Yah! How was I supposed to know that she is a black belt in judo?” Key asked.
Onew and Jonghyun stopped laughing and Minho and Taemin looked at each other.
“You’re her brother,” they said in unison.
Key grunted and slumped back on the couch.
“Hey did you notice that Kyuyeon doesn’t know our names?” Onew pointed out.
“Oh yeah that’s right. Key-goon is she home?”Jonghyun asked.
“She should be, it’s getting dark,” Key said looking out the window.
“Then let’s go see her!” Onew and Jonghyun cheered.

15 minutes later, SHINee walked into Key’s house to find Kyuyeon not in it.
“Kyuyeon-ah?” Key called.
No response.
“Yah Kim Kyuyeon!” Key shouted.
In the distance, they all heard something in the backyard. Cautiously, they walked towards the backdoor. When they looked out the window, Key sighed in relief to find Kyuyeon back there playing soccer. But his relief soon turned into anger. Key stepped onto the deck.
“Kim Kyuyeon!” he shouted.
Kyuyeon lost her balance and fell back.
“Oww…boya?” Kyuyeon complained rubbing her .
“DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO BE IN THIS HOUSE BY NIGHTFALL?!” Key angrily shouted while walking towards Kyuyeon.
“What’s the big deal? I’m just in the backyard,” Kyuyeon said calmly getting up.
Key grabbed Kyuyeon’s ear and pulled her inside. While Key was pulling Kyuyeon inside, Kyuyeon dropped her soccer ball in front of Taemin. He picked it up and watched the two siblings, knowing he couldn’t calm Key down.
“Ow! What the hell Kibum?!” Kyuyeon shouted when Key let go.
“Do you realize how dangerous it is at night?!” Key snapped.
“Maybe in the streets, but not in our freakin’ BACKYARD!” Kyuyeon snapped back.
“Hyung relax. At least she’s safe,” Taemin said.
“You stay out of this!” Key snapped at Taemin.
Taemin flinched and hid behind his hyungs.
“You’re too young to realize what dangers lurk out there,” Key said turning his attention back to Kyuyeon.
“Well sor-ry I didn’t realize the dangers of a backyard,” Kyuyeon said sarcastically.
Key was REALLY mad now.
“That’s it! You’re grounded!” Key shouted.
“For what?!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
“For not listening to your oppa!”
“Bwoh?! That’s completely unfair!”
“Take it or leave it.”
“Fine I’ll leave it! I’m outta here.”
Kyuyeon stormed upstairs, grabbed the suitcase that was left unpacked, stormed out the front door, and slammed it behind her. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin all punched the back of Key’s head.
“DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU’VE JUST DONE?!” they shouted in unison.
Now realizing what he did, Key runs out the front door with the others following him, but they were too late. Kyuyeon was already out of sight. Key started cursing and calling himself an idiot.
“Kibum-ah calm down. We have to find Kyuyeon before she gets too far,” Minho said.
“Right we should split up, that way we can cover more ground. I’ll look on the north side of town, Jonghyun-hyung you go to the south, Onew-hyung you go with Minho-yah and take the west, and Taemin-ah you take the east. Now let’s get moving!” Key exclaimed disappearing.

*With Taemin*

A few minutes after SHINee’s search for Kyuyeon began, it began to rain. Yet they still looked for her. Taemin was jogging down a fairly dark street, his clothes soaked. He looked around for a few minutes then finally found Kyuyeon sitting on a bench in the park. Taemin sighed in relief, walked over to Kyuyeon and sat down next to her. Kyuyeon’s legs were against her chest with her head resting on her knees and like Taemin, she was also soaked. Taemin noticed that she was shivering and took off his jacket (Kyuyeon’s still wearing the clothes from earlier). The outside might’ve been wet but the inside was dry. Taemin draped his jacket over Kyuyeon’s shoulders, causing her to jump and look up. Her eyes slightly widened when she saw who it was.
“Hyung’s (Key) right, it’s very dangerous at night, and you shouldn’t be out here by yourself,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon’s expression softened a bit. (it was like this O_O then it went to this -_-)
“Well why are you out here?” she asked softly. ( hurt from all the shouting earlier tee hee)
“Everyone’s looking for you; Key-hyung almost tore the house apart when he realized what he did. Are you and hyung close?” Taemin asked.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“He’s all the family I have and I’m all he’s got too.”
“You don’t have any other family?”
Kyuyeon shook her head.
“Our parents abandoned us when I was 2 and when oppa was 5, all of our living relatives died a few months before we were abandoned,” Kyuyeon explained.
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.”
“It’s okay. Oppa and I were too young to even remember our parents so it didn’t hurt as much when we found out.”
“But still, the thought of being abandoned by your parents is horrible.”
“I’ve learned to deal with it. Besides Kibum-oppa is like both my omma and my appa so it doesn’t really matter.” Kyuyeon smiled at Taemin.
If Taemin had a living heart if probably would’ve skipped a beat. Then it started to rain harder.
“We should go back to the house, hyung’s probably worried sick,” Taemin said standing up.
Kyuyeon just looked at him.
“Don’t worry, I’m positive hyung’s WAY more worried than he is angry,” Taemin said putting his hand on Kyuyeon’s shoulder.
Kyuyeon lightly smiled and nodded. Kyuyeon got up and picked up her suitcase, but Taemin took it from her. She looked at him.
“I’ll carry it for you,” Taemin said smiling.
“Anii it’s alright I’ll carry it,” Kyuyeon said reaching for it.
But Taemin held it away from her.
“But I wanna do it!” Taemin childishly exclaimed.
Kyuyeon giggled and let Taemin carry her suitcase.
“By the way, what’s your name? I didn’t catch it earlier when oppa was yelling at me,” Kyuyeon stated.
Taemin laughed.
“It’s Taemin, Lee Taemin,” Taemin said.
“I’m Kim Kyuyeon if you didn’t already know.”
“Oh trust me I knew. Hyung (Key) wouldn’t shut up about you ever since he told us you were moving in with him.”
“Oh…sorry about that, oppa tends to talk a lot.”
Taemin laughed. 15 minutes later, Taemin and Kyuyeon were standing in front of the front door. Kyuyeon hesitated a little and Taemin nudged her forward with a smile. Kyuyeon nodded and slowly opened the door. When she opened the door, she was immediately attacked by a tight hug.
“Pabo-yah! Do you know how worried I was?!” Key exclaimed not letting Kyuyeon go.
“O-oppa I c-can’t breathe!” Kyuyeon choked out.
Key immediately let go.
“Omo! You’re all wet! Hurry upstairs, take a shower, and change into some dry clothes before you catch a cold!” Key said pushing Kyuyeon towards the stairs.
“Araso you don’t need to push! And you better get Taemin-oppa some dry clothes too, he’s just as soaked as I am,” Kyuyeon said walking up the stairs.
The others looked at Taemin.
“Boya?” Taemin innocently asked.
“When did Kyuyeon-ah start calling you oppa?” Jonghyun asked.
Key crossed his arms as he looked at Taemin. Taemin shrugged.
“I dunno, just now I guess,” Taemin said.

10 minutes later, Kyuyeon came back downstairs in her pajamas and was drying her hair with a towel.
“Oppa?” she called when she got to the bottom.
“In here!” Key called from the kitchen.
Kyuyeon walked into the kitchen with the towel on her head and was greeted by SHINee.
“Annyeongsehyo,” she greeted sitting next to Key.
“Annyeong Kyuyeon-ah, it’s nice to finally meet you. Do you know our names?” Onew asked.
Kyuyeon shook her head.
“Well I’m Jinki, but call me Onew, the blonde’s Jonghyun, the giant is Minho, and of course you already know our magnae Taemin,” Onew said pointing to everyone at the table.
They talked for a little bit then Kyuyeon suddenly hit Key’s head with a book she found on the counter.
“Ow! Boya?” Key complained.
Kyuyeon crossed her arms.
“Didn’t I tell you to get Taemin-oppa some dry clothes?” Kyuyeon asked Key.
“Yeah, what’s your point?”
“My point is why Taemin-oppa is still in his wet clothing?”
“Oh uh-“ Key began, “That’s because I didn’t have any clothes that fit him…”
Key nervously laughed and Kyuyeon hit him on the head again.
“Pabo-yah. Come on Taemin-oppa, my clothes can probably fit you,” Kyuyeon said standing up.
“You’re gonna make him dress like a girl?” Key asked.
“It’s called t-shirts and sweatpants dum dum.”
“You sure it’s okay?” Taemin asked.
“Of course, I have too many anyway and I don’t want you to catch a cold,” Kyuyeon said smiling.
“Boya? You going into omma mode now?” Key asked.
“Maaaybe.”
The other laughed. Then Kyuyeon walked up to her room with Taemin trailing behind her. When they walked in, Taemin looked around.
“Ostentatious isn’t it?” (in case you don’t know what ostentatious means it means like flashy or attracting, somewhere along those lines)
Taemin looked at Kyuyeon and saw her standing in front of her walk-in closet with clothes in her hands.
“Aniya aniya! It’s just the first time I’ve been in a girl’s room,” Taemin explained blushing.
“Jinja?” Kyuyeon asked.
Taemin nodded and scratched his head in embarrassment.
“Oh…well here. The bathroom’s through that door and you’re welcome to take a shower if you want,” Kyuyeon said handing Taemin the clothes.
“Komawo.”
“I’ll be downstairs, so don’t be shy if you need anything.”
“A-araso.”
Kyuyeon smiled at Taemin then left the room. When Kyuyeon entered the kitchen, SHINee (excluding Taemin obviously) started teasing her.
“So anything happen up there?” Jonghyun asked nudging Kyuyeon with his elbow.
“What would happen?” Kyuyeon asked confused.
“Oblivious…where’s Taemin-ah?” Key asked.
Kyuyeon put a finger on her chin.
“I think he’s showering,” she said.
Key choked on his drink.
“In your room?!” he exclaimed.
“Yeah…?”
“Why didn’t you take him to the bathroom in the hallway?!”
“What for when it’s right there.”
Key was about to say something but before he could say anything, Taemin walked into the kitchen wearing Kyuyeon’s clothes and holding his wet ones. Kyuyeon walked over to Taemin and held out her hands.
“Clothes please,” she said smiling.
“What are you gonna do with them?” Onew and Jonghyun asked.
Taemin handed Kyuyeon his clothes.
“Hang them up so they can dry,” Kyuyeon stated.
They nodded and Minho stood up.
“Need help?” he asked.
“If it’s no trouble,” Kyuyeon said.
“No trouble at all.”
“Thanks Minho-oppa,” Kyuyeon said smiling.
Minho nodded and followed Kyuyeon into the basement. When they were out of earshot, One, Jonghyun, and Key turned to Taemin.
“Do you like my sister?” Key suddenly asked.
Taemin looked shocked and blushed.
“B-bwoh?! Why w-would you say t-that? I j-just met her!” Taemin stuttered.
“Taeminnie you’re stuttering,” Jonghyun teased.
“Kyuyeon and Taemin sittin’ in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G,” Onew sang.
“S-shikuro! (shut up) I don’t like her like that!” Taemin exclaimed.
“Don’t like who like what?”
They all turned around and saw Kyuyeon and Minho looking at them. Kyuyeon looked confused and Minho, who had heard the whole thing, was smirking at Taemin.
“N-nothing nothing! It’s nothing at all!” Taemin exclaimed blushing out of embarrassment.
Everyone (except Taemin and Kyuyeon) burst out laughing. Kyuyeon tilted her head to the side.
“I’m confused…did I miss something?” she asked.
Key shook his hand at Kyuyeon while laughing.
“You’ll have to find out on your own Kyuyeon-ah,” he said in between laughs.
“Well I’m gonna head up to bed now, night oppa-deul,” Kyuyeon said walking towards the door.
“Night Kyuyeon-ah,” they called back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That’s the end of the 1st chapter! Hope you liked it! I know it was pretty long.

HA! IN YOUR FACE HEATHER! I TOLD YOU I WOULD FINISH IT TODAY!! XD