The Worst Day Of School

Forever & Always

(3rd P.O.V)

A week passed and Kyuyeon and SHINee have gotten pretty close, Kyuyeon even stopped calling Taemin oppa seeing as he was only a few months older than her. It is now Monday morning and Kyuyeon was happily sleeping in her bed until Key burst through the door.
“Kyuyeon-ah! Time to get up for school!” Key shouted shaking Kyuyeon.
Kyuyeon opened her eyes and looked at Key strangely.
“Since when did you become a morning person?” Kyuyeon asked.
“I didn’t! I just drank 6 cups of coffee!”
“Wae?”
Key shrugged.
“Dunno. Well here’s your uniform and your schedule. I’ll drop you off after you’re done. Now hurry up you have an hour!” Key said walking out the door.
Kyuyeon raised an eyebrow and looked at her uniform (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/KyuyeonsUniform.jpg). Kyuyeon set her uniform down and walked into her bathroom to take a shower and brush her teeth. When she finished, she headed downstairs and Key attacked Kyuyeon with a tight hug.
“Dongseng you look so cute!” Key exclaimed.
Key put Kyuyeon down and she snatched the coffee he was holding away.
“That’s it, no more coffee for the rest of your life,” Kyuyeon said.
Key pouted.
“Anyway I’m ready let’s go,” Kyuyeon said.
“You’re not gonna eat?” Key asked grabbing his car keys.
“Oppa you should know by now that I don’t eat breakfast,” Kyuyeon said getting into Key’s car.
(Key’s car- http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/KeysCar.jpg) (I LOVE THIS CAR!!!)
“But you should! It’s the most important meal of the day!”
“I don’t eat a lot anyway there’s no point.”
“Well you should, cuz well…you now.”
“Please don’t remind me oppa.”
“Mianhe. Oh look there’s Minho-yah and Taemin-ah.”
Kyuyeon looked out the window and saw Minho and Taemin walking down the street in their uniforms (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/TaeminsUniform.jpg) (Minho’s wearing that uniform too). Key honked his car’s horn and Minho and Taemin turned around.
“Yah want a ride?” Key asked rolling down Kyuyeon’s window.
“Sure!” Taemin chirped.
Minho shrugged and got in.
“Annyeong Kyuyeon-ah. How goes it?” Taemin asked.
“I’m tired as heck,” Kyuyeon responded.
They laughed and Key drove off.

10 minutes later, Kyuyeon, Minho, and Taemin bid Key goodbye and walked through the school gates.
“Yah Kyuyeon-ah, want us to walk you to the admin. office?” Taemin asked.
“Anii gwenchanayeo I don’t need to see? Oppa already got my schedule for me,” Kyuyeon said showing them her schedule.
“Ooh lemme see!” Taemin exclaimed snatching Kyuyeon schedule.
Kyuyeon laughed as Minho shook his head.
“Physics, Geometry, World Studies II, English II, Art Introduction, Creative Writing, 2nd year P.E, and a free period…how come you’re taking all 2nd year classes?” Taemin asked (haha those are most of my classes for next year).
Kyuyeon shrugged.
“That’s what I’m qualified for,” Kyuyeon said.
“But aren’t you a 1st year student?” Minho asked.
“Technically yes.”
“Hey I noticed something!” Taemin exclaimed looking up from Kyuyeon’s schedule.
Kyuyeon and Minho looked at him.
“You’re in all my classes Kyuyeon-ah!” Taemin exclaimed.
“I am?”
Taemin nodded excitedly.
“Oh well how about that?” Kyuyeon said.
“Well c’mon let’s go! Bye Minho-hyung!” Taemin shouted dragging Kyuyeon away.
“Bye Minho-oppa!” Kyuyeon called.
Minho just waved and headed off to his class.
‘It’s a good thing hyung (Key) put Kyuyeon-ah in all of Taemin-ah’s classes…she’ll need protection here,’ Minho thought as he walked to his classroom.

Meanwhile, classes have begun and Kyuyeon was standing in front of her geometry class.
“Class we have a new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself,” Mrs. Choi (the teacher) said.
Kyuyeon bowed to the class.
“Annyeongsehyo Kim Kyuyeon imnida. Nice to meet all of you,” Kyuyeon greeted smiling.
“Araso. Now where to seat you.”
Some boys raised their hands and some girls moved their bags to empty seats that were next to them and glared at Kyuyeon. Then Taemin raised his hand.
“Sunsangnim (teacher), Kyuyeon-ah and I are friends, can she sit here?” he asked.
“Great idea Taemin-ah. Kyuyeon-ah you can sit next to Taemin-ah.”
“Deh sunsangnim,” Kyuyeon said moving to her seat next to Taemin.
As Kyuyeon made her way down the aisle, a girl with dark brown hair tripped her (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Fx%20Band/Luna.jpg) (No I’m not an anti of F(x) they’re my favorite girl group). Before Kyuyeon hit the floor, Taemin was able to catch her in time. Slightly dazed on what just happened, Kyuyeon stood back up and thanked Taemin. Taemin nodded and glared at the girl who tripped Kyuyeon.
‘How did he get over here so fast? His seat’s in the back of the classroom,’ Kyuyeon thought as she sat down.
Then one of the boys who weren’t staring at Kyuyeon leaned over to Taemin.
“Yah Taemin-ah you brought us lunch?” he whispered.
Oblivious to Kyuyeon, Taemin bared his fangs and hissed at the boy.
“Back off. She’s Key-hyung’s sister so it wouldn’t be wise to bite her,” Taemin growled.
The boy’s eyes widened and he shrunk in his seat. Kyuyeon put her hand on Taemin’s shoulder. Taemin quickly hid his fangs and turned to Kyuyeon with a smile. Kyuyeon had a worried look on her face.
“Taemin-ah gwenchanayeo? You look mad,” Kyuyeon stated.
Taemin suddenly got nervous but he played it off.
“Bwoh? What are you talking about? I’m not mad,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon wasn’t convinced.
“Yes you are. I can tell by the way your body is tensed,” she said.
Taemin tensed even more.
‘Aish. Why is she so observant?’ Taemin thought.
“It’s nothing really Kyuyeon-ah. I just got a lot on my mind is all,” Taemin nervously laughed.
Kyuyeon still wasn’t convinced but decided to drop it.

After geometry, Taemin and Kyuyeon headed over to the gym. Lucky for Taemin the classes were mixed with all 3 years. Kyuyeon and Taemin parted ways to their locker rooms and Taemin couldn’t help but feel a little worried.
“What if the girls cause trouble for her? Especially Luna,” Taemin asked himself as he entered the locker room.
“What about your crazy fan girl?”
Taemin looked to his right and saw Minho standing next to him.
“Oh hyung. I’m worried, what if Luna does something to Kyuyeon-ah? What if she reveals that we’re vampires?” Taemin asked.
“Taemin-ah that’s not gonna happen, Luna knows better,” Minho said.
“Yeah you’re right hyung. I don’t why I’m worried.”
‘But I can’t help but worry. This school is very dangerous for Kyuyeon-ah,’ Taemin thought.

After they changed, Minho and Taemin walk into the gym to see the girls waiting for the boys to come out. Taemin immediately went over to Kyuyeon.
“Kyuyeon-ah! None of the girls hurt you did they? Did they say anything to you?” Taemin frantically questioned.
Kyuyeon looked at Taemin strangely.
“What’s got you all riled up? No, none of them talked to me,” Kyuyeon said.
Taemin sighed in relief and Minho walked over to them.
“Oh Minho-oppa, I didn’t know you were in our class,” Kyuyeon said.
Minho just shrugged.
“Alright everyone get into your teams! We’ll be playing soccer today,” Coach Lee instructed.
Kyuyeon excitedly smiled as other students groaned.
“Kyuyeon-ah you like soccer don’t you?” Minho asked.
“Yup!” Kyuyeon chirped.
“Want to be on our team?”
“Sure!”
Kyuyeon walked over to Minho’s team (he’s captain) and noticed that Taemin was sitting on a bench. Kyuyeon went over and sat next to him.
“Tae-yah you’re not gonna play?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Anii. I’m not really physically fit so…”
Kyuyeon made an “O” with while nodding. Taemin laughed at her and Kyuyeon pushed his shoulder.
“It’s not nice to laugh at other people,” Kyuyeon scolded.
“Mianhe omma,” Taemin said in between laughs.
Kyuyeon lightly smacked the back of Taemin’s head.
“Yah! You’re older than I am, you can’t call me omma,” Kyuyeon said.
“Of course I can, you’re exactly like one.”
“Well SOMEONE’S gotta scold you when you do something stupid.”
“We already had someone like that.”
“I know, Key-oppa. But he’s more critical than I am. So would you rather have me as an omma or Key-oppa?”
“You,” Taemin answered immediately.
Kyuyeon and Taemin laughed.
“Yah Kyuyeon-ah! C’mon we’re starting now!” Minho called.
“Araso!” Kyuyeon called back.
“Good luck,” Taemin said as Kyuyeon got up.
“Komawo. Have fun sitting on the bench.”
Taemin laughed.
“I’ll try,” he said smiling.

When coach Lee blew the whistle to signal the end of the game, Minho’s team won 10-2. Minho and Kyuyeon high-fived.
“Uwah Kyuyeon-ah, I didn’t know you were that good. You could be vice-captain,” Minho complimented.
Kyuyeon smiled and was about to thank him but Luna sped walked to them.
“But oppa, I’M the vice-captain!” she exclaimed.
“And now Kyuyeon-ah is,” Minho flatly told her.
Kyuyeon quietly stiffed a laugh and Taemin walked over to them. Luna hugged Taemin when he got there.
“Minnie-oppa! That GIRL took my place as vice-captain!” Luna exclaimed.
Kyuyeon and Minho looked at each other as Taemin pried Luna’s arms off him.
“Luna how many times have I told you to not call me that,” Taemin coldly asked, “Besides, KYUYEON-AH had every right to take your place; she’s one of the best soccer players I’ve ever seen.”
“Thanks Tae-yah,” Kyuyeon said smiling.
“What kind of nickname is ‘Tae-yah’” Luna scoffed.
“Excuse me; I happen to like it a lot. Its way better than Minnie-oppa,” Taemin snapped.
Kyuyeon tilted her head to the side as Luna scoffed again and walked away.
“But Tae-yah, I used to call you that,” Kyuyeon stated.
“I know, but I only want people close to me to call me that,” Taemin explained.
“Who was that anyway?”
“Her name’s Park Luna, she’s Taemin-ah’s crazy fan club president,” Minho explained.
“Fan club?”
They both nodded.
“We all have or had one,” Taemin said.
“Okay?”
Taemin and Minho laughed. Then coach Lee suddenly blew his whistle.
“Alright! Everyone pair up! We’re doing physical fitness tests!” he announced.
Then Luna ran up to Taemin.
“Minnie-oppa! Be my partner?” she asked.
“Uh sorry, I already paired up with Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin lied.
Luna’s smile fell and she glared at Kyuyeon before she walked away. Taemin scratched the back of his head before turning to Kyuyeon, who was watching him in amusement.
“Mianhe, I was about to ask, but then you know,” Taemin explained.
Kyuyeon laughed.
“Gwenchanayeo arasinika,” Kyuyeon said smiling, “But what about you Minho-oppa? Do you have a partner?”
“His partner will be here in 3, 2, 1…”
“Minho-yah! Partner?” someone called.
They all turned around to see the boy from earlier walking towards them (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Super%20Junior/2rq0p76.jpg).
“Kyuyeon-ah, this is Cho Kyuhyun, he’s in our geometry class remember?” Taemin asked.
“Uh I think so…”
“I’m the guy that was sinking in his chair,” Kyuhyun said.
Kyuyeon snapped.
“Oh now I remember! But why were you sinking in your chair?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Oh I do that a lot. I like to get comfortable and sleep,” Kyuhyun explained.
“But won’t you get in trouble?”
“Anii the teachers can’t do anything. The chairman’s my dad.”
“Jinja? You can basically do anything you want.”
“Yeah pretty much.”
They laughed and coach Lee blew his whistle again.
“Everyone got a partner?” he asked.
“Deh,” the students replied.
“Then the first test is sit-ups!”
Most of the class groaned. Kyuyeon turned to Taemin.
“Do you want to go first or should I?” she asked.
“Ladies first.”
Kyuyeon nodded then the pair went over to the mats. Kyuyeon laid on her back as Taemin held her feet.
“Everyone ready? BEGIN!” coach Lee said blowing his whistle…again.

“43, 44,” Taemin counted.
“10 seconds left!” Lee shouted (I’m just calling the coach Lee from now on).
“49, 50, 51, 52.”
“STOP! Partners switch!”
“52 impressive. All the girls here only do about 30,” Taemin stated.
“Well I’m not like the girls here,” Kyuyeon said.
“Oh you have no idea,” Taemin said under his breath.
“Bwoh?”
“Ah nothing nothing! Just talking to myself.”
Kyuyeon laughed.
“You’re so weird Tae-yah.”
“BEGIN!” Lee shouted blowing his whistle.

“24, 25, 26,” Kyuyeon counted.
“30 seconds left!”
“C’mon Tae-yah you’re not gonna let yourself be beaten by a girl are you?” Kyuyeon asked.
“”I told you I’m not physically fit!” Taemin said breathless, “My stomach’s killing me!”
“C’mon Tae-yah you can do it!”
“STOP! Come tell me your scores!”
Kyuyeon and Taemin got up and walked over to Lee.
“Lee Taemin got 35 and Kim Kyuyeon got 52,” Kyuyeon said to Lee.
“52? Impressive. All the girls here do about 30,” Lee said.
“That’s what I said!” Taemin said.
“Well I’ll be expecting great things from you Kyuyeon-ah. Everyone’s dismissed to the locker rooms!” Lee called.

About 10 minutes later, Taemin walked out of the boys’ locker room in his uniform and walked back into the gym. Then suddenly a girl with long black hair ran over to him (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Fx%20Band/1002138aab1c8e399c9ec9503d922a.jpg).
“Taemin-sunbae! Taemin-sunbae! Big trouble!” she called as she ran.
“Whoa whoa Krystal-shii calm down. What’s wrong?” Taemin asked.
“It’s Luna-sunbae! She told everyone to leave to locker room so she could talk to Kyuyeon-shii, but I think she’s going to do something worse!” Krystal explained.
Taemin’s eyes widened and he dashed towards the girl’s locker room. Taemin burst through the doors without hesitation and froze at the sight in front of him. Kyuyeon was laying on the floor, half conscious with cuts and forming bruises all over her face, arms, and legs. Luna stood above Kyuyeon, kicking her in the stomach and her crew stood behind Luna, laughing. Taemin couldn’t hold his anger in.
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Taemin shouted standing in front of Kyuyeon.
Luna stepped back shocked.
“Minnie-oppa! What are you doing in here?” Luna asked.
“SHUT UP! YOU DON’T DESERVE TO CALL ME THAT! NOW GET OUTTA MY FACE BEFORE I KILL YOU!” Taemin shouted baring his fangs.
Luna ran out of the locker room crying, her crew following behind. Taemin calmed himself down before turning to Kyuyeon, who was watching in shock.
“Kyuyeon-ah gwenchanayeo? I’m sorry I couldn’t get here sooner,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon tried to sit up but she couldn’t since her stomach hurt so bad, so Taemin helped her.
“I’m fine,” Kyuyeon lied.
Taemin looked at her.
“You idiot. Have you seen how you look? You look like a zombie who just woke up from the dead,” Taemin joked trying to lighten the mood.
Kyuyeon just nodded her mood still obviously down.
“I’ll call Key-hyung and have him pick you up,” Taemin said taking out his cell phone.
Taemin dialed Key’s number and pressed ‘call’. “Bad Girl” by B2ST started playing through the phone.
“Why are you calling me while you’re in school?” Key asked over the phone.
“Mianhe but I need you to come pick Kyuyeon up right now.”
“Wae?”
“Luna got to her.”
“Bwoh?! Araso I’ll be there soon.”
They both hung up and Taemin turned to Kyuyeon.
“Key-hyung will be here soon. C’mon lets go out and wait for him,” Taemin said picking up Kyuyeon up bridal style.

“Am I heavy?” Kyuyeon asked as Taemin carried her across the empty campus.
“You’re half conscious and you’re worried about your weight?” Taemin asked.
Kyuyeon tried to laugh but it came out as a cough.
“Gwenchana?” Taemin asked.
Kyuyeon nodded and rested her head on Taemin’s chest. Kyuyeon slowly closed her eyes and passed out. Taemin looked at her.
‘Damn it. This is all my fault! I should’ve asked Krystal-shii to keep Kyuyeon away from Luna,’ Taemin scolded himself.
When Taemin reached the front gates, Key was already there, pacing back and forth. Key spotted Taemin coming and ran to him. Key’s eyes widened.
“What happened?!” Key asked.
“Luna and her crew beat Kyuyeon up when we were in the locker rooms. Mianhe hyung, I couldn’t get to her in time,” Taemin apologized.
Taemin hung his head. Taemin looked at Kyuyeon and saw a teardrop fall, his eyes widened and he felt more guilty.
“Why are you apologizing? It’s not like you knew this would happen,” Key said.
“But- “
“No buts. Now go back to class and I’ll take Kyuyeon-ah off your hands, she must be heavy.”
“Hyung you forgot that I’m a pureblood vampire, so I won’t get tired easily.”
“Oh yeah that’s right. But let me guess, you told Kyuyeon that you weren’t physically fit so you wouldn’t have to do the tests.”
“…Maybe.”
“Well I’ll take her home now. Go tell Minho-yah and Kyuhyun-ah what happened.”
Taemin nodded and handed Kyuyeon to Key. Key put Kyuyeon in his car and left.

Right after school, Taemin headed to Key and Kyuyeon’s house. He knocked on the door. When Key opened the door, Taemin tried not to laugh.
“What’s with the apron and gloves?” he asked (he looks like a typical house wife lol).
“I’m cleaning. Why are you here?” Key asked.
Key noticed that Taemin was still in his school uniform.
“You didn’t even go home and change? Kyuyeon-ah’s not gonna die you know. And you should know,” Key said.
“I know but I just wanted to know if she was okay. Can I go see her?” Taemin asked.
“Andeh andeh, she’s sleeping right now.”
“But can’t I just-“
“Andeh. Look come back later, she’ll probably be awake by then.”
Taemin nodded and walked away.
“Don’t tell me that he fell for her already,” Key said to himself.
Key closed the door and walked up to Kyuyeon’s room. Key opened the door to find Kyuyeon awake and slightly sitting up.
“Oh you’re awake? How are you feeling?” Key asked.
Kyuyeon lifted her hand and shook it, showing that she was half and half. Key sat on the edge of Kyuyeon’s bed and helped her sit up.
“Kyuyeon-ah…you know it’s happening more frequently right?” Key asked.
“Did it happen when I was asleep?” Kyuyeon asked.
Key reluctantly nodded.
“Are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital?” Key asked.
“There’s no point. Doctors can’t do anything, it’s been like that for years,” Kyuyeon stated.
“You can always try.”
“Oppa, I don’t want to get my hopes up just to get them crushed and thrown in my face.”
Key reluctantly agreed.
“So does the pain feel any better?” Key asked.
“A bit, my body still hurts a lot though,” Kyuyeon said.
Key nodded.
“Well get some sleep, you’ve had a long day,” Key said walking to the door.

It was almost 4 in the morning, when Kyuyeon shot up from a nightmare.
“Just a nightmare,” Kyuyeon sighed.
Kyuyeon turned to her clock to check the time and jumped. Right next to Kyuyeon’s clock was Taemin’s sleeping face. When she figured out who it was, Kyuyeon let out a sigh of relief.
‘What’s he doing here?’ Kyuyeon thought, ‘If he sleeps there his back will hurt in the morning.’
Kyuyeon leaned over and tapped Taemin’s cheek.
“Tae-yah? Tae-yah. Yah Taemin-ah!” Kyuyeon said shaking Taemin.
“Mm hyung 5 more minutes,” Taemin mumbled.
“Yah I’m not your hyung I’m your dongseng wake up!”
Taemin slowly opened his eyes while Kyuyeon a lamp. Taemin rubbed his eyes.
“Ugh what time is it?” Taemin asked while stretching.
“Almost 4 in the morning. How come you’re here? Shouldn’t you be at home in your bed and not my floor?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Ah mianheyeo. I was here earlier and I must’ve fallen asleep.”
“Well why don’t you go sleep on the couch in the living room? I’m pretty sure it’s more comfortable than my floor.”
“Araso. G’night.”
“Night.”
Kyuyeon laid back down.
‘I wonder why he was here. Was he that worried?’ Kyuyeon thought.
Kyuyeon shrugged off the thought, turned off the lamp, and slowly fell back asleep.

It was around 11 in the morning when Kyuyeon woke up. She stretched. Kyuyeon winced but the pain felt immensely better.
“That’s weird,” Kyuyeon said to herself.
“What’s weird?”
Kyuyeon looked up and saw Key poking his head through her door.
“Well, yesterday I could hardly move and I felt like crap, but now I feel like nothing happened,” Kyuyeon said.
“You don’t hurt at all?” Key asked.
‘Taemin-ah must’ve been up all night healing her, no wonder he fell asleep in her room,’ Key thought.
“Well, my stomach still hurts a bit, but it’s weird I thought I was going to be bed-ridden for weeks but I might be able to go back tomorrow.”
“NO WAY! You’re not going back to school just yet, two weeks.”
“That’s too long.”
“Fine you can go back next week. Is that okay?”
“Yes.”
Kyuyeon got up and stretched.
“Ugh! Why am I so stiff?” Kyuyeon asked no one in particular.
Key shrugged and left the room. Kyuyeon changed into a plain white t-shirt and black sweatpants. When Kyuyeon reached the bottom of the stairs, she heard talking coming from the kitchen. Kyuyeon walked into the kitchen to see a strange sight. Key was in his apron and gloves again standing in front of stove lecturing Taemin about something. Taemin was dozing off in a chair with his back facing Kyuyeon. Onew and Jonghyun were versing each other in a video game, occasionally shouting and making weird faces. Kyuyeon couldn’t hold her laugher in and started giggling. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Kyuyeon.
“Kyuyeon-ah! What are you doing up, you shouldn’t be walking around,” Taemin said standing up.
Kyuyeon laughed again.
“Gwenchanayeo Tae-yah, it actually feels nothing happened,” Kyuyeon said.
The others looked at Taemin.
“Wait a minute…where’s Minho-oppa?” Kyuyeon asked.
“School,” Onew said.
“Well then how come you’re not at school Taemin-ah?”
“I ditched.”
“Wae?”
“I wanted to make sure you were okay.”
Kyuyeon blushed and Key noticed.
‘Her too huh?’ Key thought.
Then key clapped his hands.
“Sah Kyuyeon-ah take a seat! Omma has prepared a wonderful breakfast for you!” Key joked exclaimed sitting Kyuyeon next to Jonghyun.
Kyuyeon laughed and made herself comfortable.

A few minutes later, Key came back to the table and set down a big stack of chocolate chip pancakes onto the table.
“Dig in everyone!” Key exclaimed.
Onew and Jonghyun immediately started grabbing the pancakes while Kyuyeon, Taemin, and key laughed at them. Then Taemin leaned over and slapped their hands.
“Save some for us!” Taemin scolded.
Kyuyeon giggled and put some pancakes on her plate. She took a bite and looked at Key.
“These are really good oppa,” Kyuyeon complimented.
Key smiled proudly and ruffled Kyuyeon’s hair.
“Yah!” she complained.
They all laughed and continued eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed it! XD