Forgotten

Forever & Always

Recap:
“Use the time wisely.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd P.O.V)

Taemin nodded, got up, and followed as everyone walked to where Kyuyeon was. When they walked into her room, they saw Kyuyeon laying unconscious on a bed with an IV tube in her arm and an oxygen mask over . Key went over to Kyuyeon and held her hand.
“At least her hand is a little warm,” Key said.
Onew walked over.
“And some color returned to her face, but I’m not so sure about her lips,” Onew joked trying to lighten the mood.
The others just looked at him strangely.
“Whatever he does, it’s Onew Santae~” Jonghyun sang.
Everyone laughed while Onew pouted. Then Kyuyeon’s hand twitched. Sunmi gasped.
“Omo! Unnie’s hand moved!” she exclaimed.
Minho smacked his hand over Sunmi’s mouth.
“Sunmi-yah we have to be quiet, it’s a hospital,” Minho scolded.
“Mianhe!” Sunmi whispered.
Taemin went over to Kyuyeon and held the hand that Key wasn’t holding. Taemin squeezed it and looked at Kyuyeon.
‘Please wake up Kyuyeon-ah, sarangyeo,’ Taemin sadly thought.
Minho, who heard what Taemin just thought, frowned and looked at the floor. Kyuhyun noticed Minho’s sadness and looked at him.
“Gwenchana?” Kyuhyun asked Minho.
Everyone looked at Minho, who nodded.
“Taemin-ah. You have to think positive, if you don’t you and everyone around you will be affected,” Minho said.
“Ah mianhe hyung,” Taemin said turning his attention back to Kyuyeon.

“Are you going to change her?” Yeonhee asked after 10 minutes of silence.
Everyone but Taemin looked at her. Then Key looked down.
“I don’t know at this point. I was against it at first, but now I don’t know,” he said.
“You should, that way she won’t die,” Sunmi said.
Taemin tightened his grip around Kyuyeon’s hand. But before Key could answer, Kyuyeon started to wake up. Everyone got up and gathered around her.
“Guys back up, give her some air,” Kyuhyun said.
Everyone backed up a bit but still stayed close. Kyuyeon slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Then her eyes landed on Key.
“Ki…bum…oppa?” Kyuyeon asked confused.
Key smiled and took the oxygen mask off Kyuyeon.
“Where am I?” Kyuyeon asked her voice a little hoarse.
“The hospital,” Key said.
Kyuyeon nodded and looked around, but when she saw Taemin next to her, she looked confused.
“Um Key-oppa?” Kyuyeon said.
“Hm?”
“Who’s this and why is he holding my hand?” Kyuyeon asked pointing to Taemin.
Everyone was shocked, especially Taemin.
“K-Kyuyeon-unnie its Taemin-oppa. Don’t you remember?” Yeonhee asked.
Kyuyeon looked at Taemin’s face for a few minutes.
“Well, he DOES look familiar, but I can’t pinpoint it. I’m sorry,” Kyuyeon said.
Taemin let Kyuyeon’s hand go and walked out of the room without a word. Minho and Onew followed him to make sure he didn’t do anything. Kyuyeon looked at Key in confusion.
“Kyuyeon-ah, that was Lee Taemin…your boyfriend,” Key said.
“Boyfriend? Oh now I feel bad. How long have we been dating?” Kyuyeon sadly asked.
“Almost half a year.”
“Eh? That long?!”
Kyuhyun, Sunmi, Jonghyun, Key, and Yeonhee nodded.
“I remember you two were inseparable before this happened,” Jonghyun said reminiscing.
“Yobo, this is NO time to be reminiscing,” Key said smacking the back of Jonghyun’s head.
“But there’s one thing we need to know,” Kyuhyun said serious for once.
“What’s that?” Sunmi asked.
“Kyuyeon-ah, do you still know our secret?”
Kyuyeon looked confused at first.
“Oh you mean the one where you all are vampires? Yes I still remember that,” Kyuyeon said.
“So I guess the only memories lost are the ones of Taemin-oppa,” Sunmi said.
“This frustrates me. He looked so sad when he left, and I can’t remember anything about him.”
“It’s alright, don’t strain yourself. You’ll remember someday right?” Key asked.
Kyuyeon nodded then turned to Key.
“When can I leave? I’m already sick of being here,” she said.
Key laughed.
“Yup still the same Kyuyeon,” he said.

*With Taemin*

Minho and Onew followed Taemin as he walked out of the hospital.
“Taemin-ah kumaneh (stop)!” Minho called.
Taemin turned around and stared at them with blank eyes. Minho and Onew ran up to him.
“Where are you going?” Onew asked.
“She doesn’t remember me…I need to be alone right now,” Taemin said starting to walk away again.
Minho grabbed Taemin’s arm before he could get away.
“Taemin-ah, you can’t run away from your problems. You have to face them head on,” Minho said.
Taemin looked at Minho then smiled.
“I know, I just need to clear my head,” Taemin said.
Minho looked into Taemin’s eyes as if looking into his soul and nodded, letting go of Taemin’s arm. Taemin walked away, leaving Onew confused.
“Why’d you let him go? He could hurt himself,” Onew scolded.
“He was telling the truth. He just needs to clear his head, and then he’ll talk to Kyuyeon-ah and try to get her to remember,” Minho said walking back into the hospital.
Onew scratched his head in confusion and followed Minho back into the hospital.

It took Taemin a while to reach his destination from the hospital since it was farther than anywhere else in town, but he made it there in under an hour. Taemin smiled and climbed up the sakura tree (remember the sakura field in chapter 3?). Taemin sat down near the top and looked at the town. Taemin’s eyes instantly found the hospital. He sighed.
“How could she forget me…? I’m not surprised though. I mean, she did go through hell when Taehyun shocked her with that weird remote thing,” Taemin said to himself.
‘I hope she remembers…this is worse than the dance incident,’ Taemin thought.

A week passed and to Kyuyeon’s happiness, she was discharged from the hospital. As she and Key were on their way home from the hospital, Key turned to Kyuyeon as he drove.
“Kyuyeon-ah,” Key called.
Kyuyeon looked up from her text from Sunmi.
“Deh oppa?” she asked.
“How about we go visit the beach? We haven’t been there in a while,” Key asked.
Kyuyeon’s face brightened.
“Chongmal? Daebak! Can we go?!” Kyuyeon excitedly asked.
Key laughed at his sister’s excitement.
“When can we go oppa?” Kyuyeon asked.
“When everyone is free,” Key laughed.
Kyuyeon pouted.
“But that could be weeks,” she said.
“Anii, I called everyone ahead of time and we can go tomorrow,” Key said.
“Yay!”
Key laughed as he and Kyuyeon got out of his car.

“Kyuyeon-ah! You ready yet? We have to go pick Yeonhee and Taemin up!” Key called.
“Hold your horses! I’ll be down in a minute!” Kyuyeon shouted.
Key sighed in frustration and Kyuyeon came down a few minutes later.
“Finally,” Key said standing up and grabbing his bag.
“Shikuro, you usually take way longer than I do,” Kyuyeon said following Key out the door.
Key waved her off and climbed into his car. Kyuyeon climbed into the passenger’s seat and the two drove off to SHINee’s house. Key and Kyuyeon exited the car and entered SHINee’s house.
“Shouldn’t we have knocked?” Kyuyeon asked as they walked in.
“What for? They know it’s us,” Key stated.
Kyuyeon shrugged.
“Hey guys, we’re here! Hurry your asses up!” Key shouted.
Taemin and Minho were the first ones down.
“Annyeong hyung…a-annyeong Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin said.
“Annyeong Taemin-ah, annyeong Minho-oppa” Kyuyeon said smiling (since Kyuyeon lost her memory of Taemin, she doesn’t call him oppa anymore).
Minho just waved. They waited for about 10 minutes for Onew and Jonghyun, and then Key finally got impatient.
“YAH HYUNG-DEUL! HURRY UP ALREADY! YEONHEE AND SUNMI ARE WAITING FOR US!” Key shouted up the stairs.
“Cool your jets Key! We’ll be down in a sec; Onew-hyung can’t find his chicken floatie!” Jonghyun shouted down.
“What the hell does he need that for?! He can swim!”
“It’s called I want to sunbathe on the water Key!” Onew shouted.
Kyuyeon, Minho, and Taemin laughed at their bickering. Onew and Jonghyun came down after Key went up and helped them look. They were all prepared to leave and Taemin went into Key’s car with Key and Kyuyeon (in case you’re wondering, Minho told Taemin to go with Key and Kyuyeon cuz he wanted Sunmi to go with him and he wanted Taemin to spend some time with Kyuyeon).
“Kyuyeon-ah go sit in the back with Taemin-ah,” Key said.
“Wae?” Kyuyeon asked.
“’Cuz I want Yeonhee to sit next to me.”
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes.
“Araso araso,” she said climbing into the back seat with Taemin.
Taemin smiled awkwardly and Kyuyeon did the same. Key started his car and followed Onew’s car as they drove to Sunmi’s house (Onew’s Car-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/OnewsCar.jpg). When they got there, Sunmi got into Onew’s car and they drove to Yeonhee’s house. Yeonhee got into Key’s car when they got there and greeted everyone.

As Key drove to the beach, everyone was pretty quiet.
“So unnie, get any memories back yet?” Yeonhee asked.
No response.
“Unnie?”
Yeonhee looked back and saw that Kyuyeon had fallen asleep. She laughed then looked at Taemin. He was staring at the bracelet Kyuyeon made for him before she lost her memories. Yeonhee shook her head and smacked Taemin’s. Taemin looked up confused.
“You have to do something to make her remember you,” Yeonhee said.
Key looked at Taemin in his rear-view mirror.
“Like what?” Taemin asked still confused.
Yeonhee shrugged.
“Kiss her,” Key suggested.
Yeonhee looked at him strangely (I would to; he was against it before lol).
“Boya? They used to kiss all the time,” Key said.
“How would you know?” Yeonhee asked a bit creeped out that he knew that fact.
“’Cuz they always did it in front of me to annoy me.”
Yeonhee snickered and Taemin blushed.
“Omo Taemin-oppa is blushing!” Yeonhee teased.
“Y-yah!” Taemin exclaimed embarrassed.
Key and Yeonhee laughed at him and Kyuyeon started to wake up.
“Aish…why are you guys being so loud?” she complained.
“No reason,” Yeonhee snickered.
Taemin glared at Yeonhee and Kyuyeon noticed.
“You pissed Taemin-ah off again?” Kyuyeon guessed.
Yeonhee giggled and nodded, receiving another glare from Taemin. Kyuyeon shook her head and flicked the side of Taemin’s head.
“Quit getting upset over everything,” she said, “And Yeonhee-yah; quit bothering Taemin-ah over useless things.”
“Mianhe omma,” they both responded.
They laughed.
“We’re here!” Key exclaimed.
“Finally!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
When Key stopped his car, Kyuyeon immediately got out and stretched.
“Ugh I hate being in the car for too long!” she exclaimed.
The others laughed at her and began unpack their cars.
“Kyuyeon-ah come help me!” Key called.
“Araso!”
Kyuyeon walked over to Key and grabbed some bags.
“Hey guys!”
Everyone turned around and saw Kyuhyun walking towards them.
“Kyuhyun-ah you made it!” Jonghyun exclaimed.
“Of course, why wouldn’t I?” Kyuhyun asked.
Everyone shrugged.
“To the beach!” Onew and Jonghyun exclaimed running towards the sand.
Everyone just laughed and followed them. As they were walking, Yeonhee nudged Taemin.
“Yah, you gonna do it or what?” she asked making sure Kyuyeon didn’t hear them.
“Mollahyeo, what if it doesn’t work and she pushes me away?” Taemin asked.
“What are you guys talking about?” Sunmi asked.
“We’re talking about whether or not Taemin-oppa should kiss Kyuyeon-unnie to get her to remember him,” Yeonhee explained.
“That’s a perfect plan! And on the beach too, so romantic,” Sunmi cooed.
“Y-yah!” Taemin exclaimed.
Sunmi and Yeonhee just laughed at him then ran to catch up with Kyuyeon.

A few hours later, everyone was happily playing in the water except Taemin, who was sunbathing on the beach.
“Key-oppa,” Kyuyeon motioned him over.
“Boya?” Key asked.
Kyuyeon whispered in his ear and Key had an evil smile on his face as he followed Kyuyeon towards Taemin. Kyuyeon grabbed Taemin’s arms while Key grabbed Taemin’s feet and they lifted him up, surprising Taemin.
“Y-yah! What are you guys doing?! Let me goooo!” Taemin exclaimed.
Kyuyeon and Key ignored him as they threw Taemin in the water. Everyone laughed.
“Aigo~ Taemin-ah is so heavy!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
Taemin pouted and pulled Kyuyeon down into the water. She fell with a small scream and a splash. Kyuyeon pouted and dunked Taemin’s head in the water. Taemin came back up and splashed water at Kyuyeon. Kyuyeon blocked her face and ran away.
“Yah! Get back here!” Taemin shouted running after her.
Everyone laughed while they watched the two run around.
“Key-oppa help me!” Kyuyeon exclaimed running behind Key.
“Alright alright you two, I think that’s enough,” Key said stopping Taemin.
“But I was having fun,” Taemin pouted.
Kyuyeon stuck her tongue out at Taemin. Then they suddenly heard a scream.
They all turned around to see Jonghyun and Kyuhyun laughing their heads off and Onew popping out of the water with his chicken floatie drifting next to him. They could only assume one thing; Jonghyun and Kyuhyun flipped Onew over. Everyone, including Onew, started laughing.

“Yah yobo! Come help me with the fire!” Key called.
“Me?” Yeonhee and Jonghyun both asked (lol).
It was now sunset and everyone was out of the water, drying off. Everyone laughed.
“Jonghyun,” Key responded.
They laughed again and Yeonhee resumed her conversation with Sunmi and Kyuyeon.
“Look, Minho-oppa got me this for my birthday, isn’t it cute?” Sunmi asked showing them her necklace (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/SunmisNecklace.jpg).
“Yehpohdah (pretty),” Kyuyeon cooed.
“Komawo, how did Minho-oppa know that my favorite color was purple?” Sunmi asked day-dreaming.
“Yah, who DOESN’T know your favorite color is purple?” Yeonhee asked.
The girls laughed. Then Taemin walked up to them.
“Mianhe, but can I steal Kyuyeon-ah for a bit?” he asked.
Sunmi and Yeonhee slyly looked at each other.
“Sure take your time,” Sunmi said slyly.
“Yah why do you look all suspicious?” Kyuyeon asked.
Sunmi waved her hands in front of her face.
“Aniyo! Just go,” she said.
Kyuyeon shook her head as she got up and walked away with Taemin. Sunmi and Yeonhee high-fived.
“He’s going for it!” Yeonhee exclaimed.
“Who’s going for what?”
Yeonhee and Sunmi turned around to see Minho standing behind them.
“Ah oppa! It’s Taemin-oppa, he going to kiss Kyuyeon-unnie and see if her memories come back,” Sunmi explained.
Minho nodded his head in understandment.
“Well c’mon, Key finished cooking,” Minho stated.
Sunmi and Yeonhee nodded and followed Minho to where the boys were sitting.

*With Taemin and Kyuyeon*

Ever since the two walked away from everyone else, neither of them said anything, making it awkward (can you feel the awkwardness through your monitor? Lol).
“So…what did you need me for?” Kyuyeon asked breaking the silence.
“Ah I’ve been meaning to ask you…you honestly don’t remember me?” Taemin asked looking at Kyuyeon.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“Why would I lie about something so important? According to Key-oppa and Jonghyun-oppa, you’re someone very important to me,” Kyuyeon said looking at the calm ocean, “But I can’t seem to remember, no matter how hard I try.”
“It’s alright, don’t strain yourself,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon sat down on the sand, Taemin followed.
“Jonghyun-oppa also told me that the two of us were inseparable, was that true?” Kyuyeon asked looking at Taemin.
Taemin nodded.
“We went everywhere together, from school to grocery shopping,” Taemin said.
“Mianhe, it must be really hard for you,” Kyuyeon said.
Taemin looked down at his feet and didn’t reply.
“Taemin-ah? Gwenchanyeo?” Kyuyeon asked looking at him.
Taemin didn’t reply, he just crashed his lips onto Kyuyeon’s, surprising her. Taemin pulled away.
“Ah mianheyeo,” Taemin said.
‘It didn’t work,’ Taemin thought sadly.
Kyuyeon looked at him then held her head in pain.
“Kyuyeon-ah? Gwenchanyeo?” Taemin worriedly asked.
The pain stopped after a few seconds then Kyuyeon looked at Taemin.
“Yah Lee Taemin, at least warn your girlfriend before you do that,” she scolded smacking his head.
Taemin’s face brightened.
“Kyuyeon-ah? You remember me?” he asked.
Kyuyeon smiled and hugged Taemin, who of course gladly returned the hug.
“I missed you jagiya,” Taemin whispered in Kyuyeon’s ear.
“I missed you too oppa,” Kyuyeon said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA! New chapter! Sorry I wasn’t able to update sooner, my so called mother and I got into a fight and she confiscated my computer. =( But I stole it back this morning and finished typing the chapter. So I hope you liked it!

Do you guys think I should make a sequel? Since the ending is coming soon =(

Till next time,
~Ayu-chan~