Final Chapter: The Change

Forever & Always
(3rd P.O.V)
 
Kyuyeon leaned her head onto Taemin’s shoulder as the two looked at the stars.
“The stars are beautiful tonight,” Taemin commented leaning back onto his arms (you know how you lean back and balance yourself on your arms? Yeah he’s doing that).
“They are,” Kyuyeon agreed snuggling into Taemin’s chest.
“But of course, they’re not as beautiful as you.”
Kyuyeon blushed and Taemin laughed.
“Even after all this I can still make you blush,” Taemin teased.
“Yah!” Kyuyeon exclaimed embarrassed.
Kyuyeon started to get up but Taemin held her down.
“We’re not going through this again,” Taemin said holding Kyuyeon’s waist.
“Yes we are, let go,” Kyuyeon said struggling.
“Mianhe, I made you upset didn’t I?”
Kyuyeon looked away.
“Jagiya~” Taemin cooed.
Kyuyeon didn’t reply. Taemin sighed in frustration, laid Kyuyeon down on the sand, and straddled her hips, trapping her. Taemin leaned in so that his face was only a few inches away from Kyuyeon’s and she blushed. Kyuyeon could feel his breath on her neck.
“What do I have to do to make you forgive me?” Taemin murmured as he placed kisses on her neck.
Kyuyeon’s blushed deepened and she shivered when she felt Taemin’s tongue graze her neck.
“Y-yah! You spend too much time with Jonghyun-oppa. You got all erted!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
Taemin smirked and sat up to see Kyuyeon’s red face. Taemin laughed and kissed Kyuyeon on the lips. Taemin let Kyuyeon’s wrists go and she smacked his head. Taemin held his head and pouted.
“ert,” Kyuyeon commented pushing Taemin off her.
“Yah I’m no ert!” Taemin exclaimed.
Kyuyeon stuck her tongue out at Taemin. Taemin kissed Kyuyeon and slipped his tongue into . Kyuyeon wrapped her arms around Taemin’s neck and Taemin wrapped his arms around Kyuyeon’s waist, deepening the kiss. The two broke apart a few minutes later. Kyuyeon sat between Taemin’s legs and rested her head on his chest while Taemin leaned back on a rock (they moved further away from the water to sit by some rocks that were conveniently there lol) and wrapped his arms around Kyuyeon’s waist.
“You think we should go back?” Kyuyeon asked after a few minutes, “I mean, we’ve been gone for a while.”
“But I’m comfortable,” Taemin complained.
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes and got up, escaping Taemin before he could grab her.
“C’mon,” Kyuyeon said pulling Taemin up.
Taemin groaned and followed Kyuyeon when she started walking back to where everyone else was. Then Taemin caught up to Kyuyeon and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. When they got to where everyone else was, everyone’s eyes widened.
“Kyuyeon-ah, you remember Taemin-ah?” Key asked surprised.
Kyuyeon smiled and nodded. Then Sunmi and Yeonhee got up and tackled Kyuyeon into the sand (lol).
“Unnie we’re so happy that you remembered!” they exclaimed.
Everyone laughed at them.
“Komawo, but could you please get off of me? You’re elbowing my stomach!” Kyuyeon groaned.
Sunmi and Yeonhee quickly got off Kyuyeon and Taemin helped her up.
“Mianhe!” Sunmi and Yeonhee exclaimed.
“Gwenchana,” Kyuyeon said putting a hand on her stomach.
Everyone laughed again and Taemin, Kyuyeon, Sunmi, and Yeonhee sat by the fire with SHINee and Kyuhyun.
 
When Key and Kyuyeon stepped through their front door, Kyuyeon turned to Key.
“I’ve been meaning to ask oppa,” she began.
“Hm?”
“How much time do you think I have left?”
Key froze.
‘I’d say about 3 months, maybe sooner,’Mr. Lee’s words rang in Key’s head.
“Oppa?”
Kyuyeon’s voice snapped Key out of his thoughts.
“M-mollahyeo Kyuyeon-ah, why do you ask?” Key asked turning back to unpacking his bag.
“Mollah, just curious. I’m gonna head to bed now (haha that rhythms!), night,” Kyuyeon said walking up the stairs.
“Night.”
Key watched as Kyuyeon went up the stairs.
“Ottoke? Her limit will come soon,” Key said to himself.
Key punched the wall in frustration.
‘I guess I should talk to everyone about this,’ Key said walking up to his room.
Key sat on his bed and dialed Minho’s number on his cell phone.
“Yobosehyo?” Minho answered.
“Minho-yah, are you guys home yet?” Key asked.
“Yeah we just walked through the door, waeyo?”
“I wanna hold a meeting.”
“About?”
“About Kyuyeon-ah and her current situation.”
“Araso, I’ll tell the others.”
“Araso. I’ll be over in a minute.”
“Gottcha, see ya in a few.”
“Bye.”
“Bye.”
Key hung up and grabbed his jacket. Key went over to Kyuyeon’s room to see if she was asleep, and sure enough, she was. Key closed her door and left for SHINee’s house. Key walked through the door to see the rest of SHINee waiting for him in the dining room (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/SHINeesDiningRoom.jpg). Key sat down next to Onew and they all looked at him.
“I think we should change Kyuyeon-ah,” Key bluntly stated.
Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin looked at him.
“You sure? I mean you said it yourself and I quote ‘No way in hell. That’s not the kind of life Kyuyeon-ah deserves to live,’” Taemin said imitating Key’s voice.
“Yah! I don’t sound like that!” Key exclaimed.
“Beside the point of this meeting. Why did you suddenly bring this up Kibum-ah?” Minho asked.
Key sighed and leaned back onto his chair.
“I brought it up because Kyuyeon-ah asked me how much time she had left earlier today,” Key said.
Taemin tensed while Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun looked at each other.
“How are we gonna do it? I mean, we have to talk Kyuyeon-ah about it,” Jonghyun said.
“Well we should do that before deciding anything, is she still awake?” Onew asked Key.
“Since this is important, we can wake her up,” Key said getting up.
The rest of SHINee nodded and followed Key out the door to his house.
 
Key opened Kyuyeon’s door and jumped on her.
“Kyuyeon-ah wake up, we need to talk about something important!” Key exclaimed as he jumped.
Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin laughed at Key’s hyperness.
“Yah Key, why’re you being so hyper? That’s Taemin-ah’s job,” Jonghyun said.
Key glared at Jonghyun, which caused Jonghyun to shrink back behind Onew. Kyuyeon groggily opened her eyes and tiredly looked at Key, who was standing up on her bed. Kyuyeon pushed Key off her bed, causing him to fall to the floor with a loud crash. Onew and Jonghyun laughed at Key while Minho helped him up and Taemin sat next to Kyuyeon, who fell back asleep. Taemin shook Kyuyeon’s shoulder.
“Kyuyeon-ah, can you please wake up? We have to talk about something really important,” Taemin said.
“Can’t it wait until morning?” Kyuyeon mumbled into her pillow.
Taemin chuckled.
“Can you guys leave for a bit?” Taemin asked his hyungs.
SHINee nodded and left the room mumbling a few things. Taemin then turned to Kyuyeon and started tickling her.
“Get up, get up, get up,” Taemin chanted cutely still tickling Kyuyeon.
Kyuyeon squirmed but refused to get up.
“I don’t want to~” Kyuyeon whined.
“Please?” Taemin asked climbing on top of Kyuyeon.
Kyuyeon laughed.
“How am I supposed to get up if you’re on top of me?” she asked.
Taemin smirked and kissed Kyuyeon on the lips. Kyuyeon sat up and poked Taemin’s stomach. Taemin pouted.
“What do we have to talk about?” Kyuyeon curiously asked.
“You’ll find out, c’mon,” Taemin said pulling Kyuyeon up off her bed.
Kyuyeon pouted and followed Taemin to the living room. When Taemin and Kyuyeon walked in, they saw the rest of SHINee sitting around, waiting for them.
“What’s so important that you had to wake me up?” Kyuyeon asked glaring at Key.
Key flinched then patted the spot next to him. Kyuyeon sat down next to Key.
“Its WAY more important than sleep,” Key said.
“Okay, then what?” Kyuyeon asked.
“You remember earlier when you asked me how much time you had left?”
“Yeah…?”
“Well when you went to the hospital, Taemin’s dad, who is a doctor, told us that…you had less than 3 months to live…”
Kyuyeon froze then looked at the floor. SHINee looked at their dongseng with pity.
“Less than 3 months?” Kyuyeon asked/whispered.
Key nodded.
“But I’ve been thinking,” Key began.
Kyuyeon looked at him.
“We could change you so that you can keep living,” Key finished.
“Well technically your body would be dead,” Onew said earning an elbow to the stomach from Jonghyun, “But nonetheless you’d be alive.”
“But how would you change me?” Kyuyeon asked confused.
“Either me or Jonghyun-hyung would have to do it cuz we’re purebloods,” Taemin explained.
“And the rest of you are-“
“Turned vampires,” Minho interrupted.
Kyuyeon nodded her head in understandment.
“We figured you’d be more comfortable if Taemin-ah changed you so he’ll be changing you,” Jonghyun said.
“But if you don’t want to be changed into a vampire, then you don’t have to,” Key said.
“What’s it like to be a vampire?” Kyuyeon asked.
“It just being a human, only you’re more…how do I put it? Uh…faster? Stronger? Never get tired?” Onew rambled.
“Point is. You won’t die,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon thought for a moment.
“What do you think I should do Taemin-oppa?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Honestly, if I were you I’d do it,” Taemin stated.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“Do you really want to do it? We don’t want to pressure you into being something you aren’t,” Minho said.
“You guys did it…but we don’t have to do it now do we?” Kyuyeon asked.
Key shook his head.
“You still have 2 months to decide. Don’t rush your decision arachi?” Key asked.
“Araso oppa. Can I go back to sleep now?” Kyuyeon asked.
SHINee laughed.
“Sure kiddo,” Key said ruffling Kyuyeon’s hair.
“Yah I’m not a kid!” Kyuyeon exclaimed smacking Key’s hand away.
The boys laughed again then Taemin suddenly slung Kyuyeon over his shoulder, surprising her.
“Yah put me down!” she exclaimed.
Taemin ignored her and walked up to her room.
“Yah Lee Taemin, you put me down or I’ll kick your !” Kyuyeon threatened.
“Araso.”
Taemin dropped Kyuyeon on her bed and climbed on top of her. Kyuyeon, who was still mad, punched his stomach. Taemin doubled over in pain and held his stomach.
“I know you’re faking,” Kyuyeon stated.
Taemin pouted.
“Aish nothing ever gets by you. When are you gonna let your guard down?” Taemin asked.
“It’s never up in the first place, I’m just observant of my surroundings,” Kyuyeon stated.
“Riiiight.”
Kyuyeon stuck her tongue out at Taemin and he did the same. They continued like that for a few seconds then started laughing. Then Taemin leaned down and kissed Kyuyeon. Kyuyeon smiled into the kiss and poked Taemin’s stomach when he pulled away. Taemin pouted and held his stomach.
 
*2 Weeks later*
 
Ever since Kyuyeon received the news about her end, she’s been getting sicker and sicker. SHINee was sitting in the living room one day as Kyuyeon was still asleep. Key paced back and forth.
“I don’t understand…if Kyuyeon-ah still has 2 months left, why is she sick?” Key asked no one in particular.
“Food poisoning?” Jonghyun guessed.
“No I don’t think that’s the reason.”
“Mr. Lee (Taemin’s dad) did say that it could be sooner than 3 months, do you think that it could be-“ Minho couldn’t finish his sentence.
The rest looked at him but didn’t say anything.
“Should we ask her about her decision when she wakes up?” Onew asked.
“I think we should,” Key said.
As if on cue, Kyuyeon walked into the living room rubbing her eyes.
“Oh Kyuyeon-ah, you’re awake now?” Taemin asked finally speaking up.
Kyuyeon nodded and sat down next to Taemin, resting her head on his shoulder. Taemin put his arm around Kyuyeon’s shoulders.
“Are you feeling okay?” Key asked.
“Just a little dizzy, but I’m fine,” Kyuyeon responded quietly.
“Let me feel your forehead,” Key said getting up.
Key went over to Kyuyeon and felt her forehead. As soon Key put his hand on it, his eyes widened.
“Kyuyeon-ah you’re burning up!” Key exclaimed.
“Don’t worry, I’m fine.”
“You’re definitely not! Have you seen how pale you face is?!”
“I’ll take my medicine later, can we stop talking about this?”
Key narrowed his eyes at Kyuyeon then went back to his seat.
“Anyway, we need to talk to you Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin said.
“Is this about my decision?” Kyuyeon asked looking at him.
Taemin nodded.
“Mianhe, but we need to know as soon as possible,” he said.
“Gwenchana, I understand. And I’ve decided that I don’t want to leave you guys,” Kyuyeon explained.
Onew’s face brightened.
“So that means you’ll change?!” Onew excitedly asked.
Key smacked Onew’s head.
“Yah Key what was that for?” Onew asked rubbing his head.
Key ignored Onew (poor Onew) and turned to Kyuyeon.
“You sure? Once the transformation starts, there’s no turning back,” Key said.
“I’m sure. I don’t want to leave you by yourself,” Kyuyeon said smiling.
Key was a bit surprised by her statement. Then Taemin smiled and tightened his hold around Kyuyeon.
“So when do you want to do it?” Jonghyun asked.
“Whenever you guys want to do it,” Kyuyeon said.
“Definitely not now. For now just go take your medicine,” Key said pulling Kyuyeon off the couch and up the stairs.
Jonghyun, Minho, Onew, and Taemin laughed as they watched Key push Kyuyeon up the stairs. When they were out of earshot, they turned serious.
“So you’re going to do it tonight?” Jonghyun asked.
Taemin nodded.
“It’s best to do it as soon as possible,” he said.
When Key and Kyuyeon came back down, Minho looked at Key and told him their plan. Key nodded without Kyuyeon noticing.
 
*That Night*
 
As Kyuyeon was getting ready for bed, Taemin walked into her room.
“Jagiya~” Taemin cooed wrapping his arms around her waist.
Kyuyeon giggled and turned around.
“Annyeong oppa,” Kyuyeon greeted wrapping her arms around Taemin’s neck.
Taemin smiled and kissed Kyuyeon. She smiled into the kiss and kissed back. Taemin, remembering the reason he came there, gently pushed Kyuyeon onto her bed and climbed on top of her, not breaking the kiss. Kyuyeon, oblivious to what Taemin was about to do, just continued to kiss him. Taemin broke the kiss and started to kiss down her jaw line then down to her neck. Kyuyeon gasped when Taemin found her soft spot. Taemin chuckled into her neck, causing Kyuyeon to moan a bit cuz he was still on her soft spot. Taemin started kissing Kyuyeon’s soft spot and Kyuyeon kept telling him to stop, but he didn’t listen. Taemin opened his mouth to reveal his fangs. He bit down on Kyuyeon’s neck and she screamed from the sudden pain. SHINee knew that was their cue and they walked into the room. Taemin looked at Kyuyeon, who’s eyes were closed from pain.
“Don’t worry jagiya, it’ll be over before you know it. Just hang on arachi?” Taemin consoled holding Kyuyeon’s hand.
“Kyuyeon-ah FIGHTING!” Onew and Jonghyun cheered.
 
6 hours later, Kyuyeon started to calm down.
“It’s almost over Kyuyeon-ah, hang in there,” Key said wiping the sweat off Kyuyeon’s forehead.
About a half hour later, the transformation was finished. Kyuyeon looked around confused to find the very exhausted SHINee, looking at her.
“Welcome Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin said.
“Bwoh? To where?” Kyuyeon asked.
“To the world of vampires.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
KYAHHHHHH it’s the end! T_T I’m so very sorry it took SO long! I’ve been visiting family in different states and have been in and out of my house for the past few weeks so I haven’t had much time to type this chapter (or to sleep XP). I’m also sorry that this ending was kinda rushed and boring, but since starting tomorrow I will be CRAZY busy I posted the ending. I promise I will be starting the squeal and a new fanfic soon, soon as in maybe next week, but anyway I apologize again and I hope you liked the ending! =)
 
Make sure you look out for the new fanfic that I will be starting as soon as I finish the first chapter. It’s called Fate Brought Us Together and it’s starring Chunji from Teen Top and a fictional character so be sure to check that out.
 
Thank you to ALL my faithful readers and have fun the rest of your summer!!! XP
 
This has been,
~Ayu-chan~