Wake Up Call, Shopping & The Dance

Forever & Always

Recap:
“But what if she chooses to live that way?”
“She won’t have too.”
“Huh?”
“Because she won’t EVER find out.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd P.O.V)

The next morning, Kyuyeon was the first one to wake up. She tried to get up, but then she noticed someone’s arms around her waist. Kyuyeon looked behind her and saw that it was Taemin’s arms around her. She blushed and tried to pry Taemin’s arms off her but Taemin just tightened his grip and pulled her closer to him.
“What are you doing?” Taemin huskily whispered in her ear.
Taemin turned Kyuyeon around and looked at her. Kyuyeon, who was blushing like crazy, hid her face in Taemin’s chest.
“I should be asking you that,” she said.
Taemin laughed and lifted Kyuyeon’s head by her chin. Then Taemin frowned, causing Kyuyeon to become confused.
“What’s wrong?” she asked.
Taemin didn’t reply. Instead he stood up and hoisted Kyuyeon up with him. Then he dragged Kyuyeon up to her room. Confused, she followed behind. Taemin opened the door and closed it after pulling Kyuyeon in. Then Taemin turned around and faced Kyuyeon.
“What’s wrong?” she asked again.
Taemin didn’t reply as he crashed his lips onto Kyuyeon’s. Shocked, Kyuyeon kissed back. Taemin wrapped his arms around Kyuyeon’s waist while Kyuyeon wrapped her arms around Taemin’s neck, generally closing the space between them. Taemin opened his mouth and Kyuyeon’s bottom lip, asking permission. Kyuyeon shyly let him in and Taemin slipped his tongue in. The kiss got more rough and passionate as Taemin tasted every inch of Kyuyeon’s mouth. The two broke apart a few minutes later for air. Kyuyeon blushed and hid her face in the crook of Taemin’s neck.
“Hey no fair I can’t hide my face,” Taemin said backing up and looking at Kyuyeon, “Let’s be embarrassed together.”
Kyuyeon’s blush deepened and Taemin laughed.
“Taemin-ah I have something to tell you,” Kyuyeon said.
“Hm? What is it?” Taemin asked.
“I-I’ve fallen in love with you,” Kyuyeon confessed hiding her face in Taemin’s chest.
Taemin was shocked; he didn’t know that she liked him that much. But of course he loved her just as much. Taemin smiled, lifted Kyuyeon’s chin, and kissed her again.
“I’ve fallen in love with you also,” Taemin confessed.
Kyuyeon smiled and hugged Taemin.
“What do you think Key-oppa will say?” she asked.
Taemin kissed the top of Kyuyeon’s head.
“Don’t worry about that, I already talked to him,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon looked up.
“You did? When?” she asked.
“Last night.”
“Oh.”
Taemin laughed.
“Kyuyeon-ah can I ask you a favor?”
“Sure what?”
“Can you call me oppa again?”
Kyuyeon blushed.
“Araso Tae-tae-oppa,” Kyuyeon laughed.
Taemin smirked then started tickling Kyuyeon. Kyuyeon, caught off guard, started laughing like crazy.
“Taemin-oppa stop! It tickles!” she said between laughs.
“That’s the point!” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon broke away from Taemin and started running around her room with Taemin chasing her. Eventually Taemin caught her.
“Oppa stop it! I have to go make breakfast!” Kyuyeon said before Taemin could start again.
Taemin pouted.
“But I was having fun,” he whined.
“I’ll show you fun,” Kyuyeon said.
Kyuyeon pushed Taemin on the bed and started tickling him. Taemin, who wasn’t really ticklish (I don’t know if he really is or not), pulled Kyuyeon down and kissed her. They broke apart.
“Seriously Tae-oppa, I have to go make breakfast before Key-oppa wakes up and starts complaining,” Kyuyeon said.
Taemin laughed and sat up, giving Kyuyeon a quick kiss before walking into her bathroom.

Kyuyeon shook her head and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. She decided to make bacon, eggs, and waffles (yay waffles! XD). When she was cooking the bacon, two arms s around her waist and a pair of lips kissed her neck. She giggled and turned around. Taemin was standing there fully dressed and ready for the day.
“I’m trying to cook, not trying to get molested by the man I’m in love with,” Kyuyeon said smiling.
“Yeah, but this man is also your boyfriend,” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon on the lips.
Kyuyeon smiled then smacked Taemin’s head.
“Stop distracting me! You’re gonna make my bacon fall to its doom,” Kyuyeon said.
Taemin laughed and sat at the table. When Kyuyeon was done cooking, she set the food on the table. Taemin reached for a waffle, but Kyuyeon smacked his hand.
“Not until everyone is here,” she said.
Taemin pouted and rested his head on the table.
“I’m gonna go wake the other oppas,” Kyuyeon said walking towards the door.
“No stay here,” Taemin said pulling Kyuyeon onto his lap.
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes.
“How are you supposed to eat if everyone isn’t here?” she asked.
Taemin pouted.
“Fine,” he said letting Kyuyeon go and putting his head back on the table.
Kyuyeon kissed his cheek and walked to the living room. She started with Onew.
“Onew-oppa, it’s time to wake up,” she said shaking him.
Onew stirred a bit but didn’t wake up. Then Kyuyeon pushed Onew off the couch (lol!). That woke him up. Onew looked at her tiredly.
“Mianhe oppa, it was the only way to wake you up, and breakfast is ready,” Kyuyeon said.
Onew nodded and tiredly walked to the kitchen. Next was Jonghyun.
“Jonghyunnie-oppa, time to wake up,” Kyuyeon said poking him.
Jonghyun woke up and looked at her.
“Breakfast is ready,” Kyuyeon said.
Jonghyun got up immediately.
“Alright food!” he exclaimed walking to the kitchen.
Kyuyeon giggled then moved to where Minho was.
“Minho-oppa time to wake up,” she said shaking his blanket.
Minho just stirred. Kyuyeon blew her bangs up in frustration; Minho always was the hardest to wake up.
“Minho-oppa wake up!” she said pinching his cheek.
Minho finally woke up.
“Breakfast is ready,” Kyuyeon said.
Minho nodded and stood up.
“Need help waking Key up?” he asked.
“Nah I got it,” Kyuyeon said.
Minho nodded and walked to the kitchen. Then Kyuyeon stood over Key.
“Yah Key-oppa wake up breakfast is ready,” she said kicking him.
Key woke up and looked at her.
“Yah is this any way to treat your oppa?” he asked.
“Whatever just get up, breakfast is ready,” Kyuyeon said.
“You cooked?”
Kyuyeon nodded. Then Key held his hand out to Kyuyeon.
“Help,” he lazily said.
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes and helped Key up.
“It’s so tiring to wake you guys up,” Kyuyeon sighed.
Kyuyeon walked into the kitchen with Key following her and when she walked in, SHINee (excluding Key and Taemin) was smirking at her.
“Boya?” she asked.
“You and Taemin huh?” Jonghyun teased.
Kyuyeon blushed and looked at Taemin, who gave her the ‘sorry’ look.
“They found out,” Taemin said.
“Doesn’t matter, they would’ve found out anyway,” Kyuyeon said.
“When did this happen?!” Key exclaimed.
“This morning,” Kyuyeon and Taemin said.

After Key’s whole fit about Kyuyeon telling him if Taemin ever hurt her, they decided to get ready.
“Kyuyeon-ah are you just going to be here all day?” Taemin asked as he watched Kyuyeon look through her closet.
“Anii,” she said pulling out a shirt then putting it back.
“Then what are you gonna do?” Taemin asked.
“Have a girls’ day out of course,” Kyuyeon said coming out of her closet.
“With Sunmi and Yeonhee?”
“Of course, who else?”
Taemin shrugged and just as Kyuyeon was about to walk to her bathroom, Taemin pulled Kyuyeon onto his lap.
“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked.
“To change, now let go,” Kyuyeon said.
“No.”
“Taemin-oppa!”
“I don’t want to.”
“Please?”
“Not working.”
“Oppa! I have to change; I don’t want to be in my pajamas anymore!”
“If I let you go will you be in my lap after you come out?”
“Deh oppa.”
Taemin let Kyuyeon go and Kyuyeon scurried over to her bathroom and closed the door after she went in. When she came out she was wearing this (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-set-drawstring-side-top-lace-hem-camisole-dark-blue/info.html/pid.1022968549). Taemin blushed.
“You don’t think it’s too much?” Kyuyeon asked.
Taemin shook his head and pulled Kyuyeon into his lap again.
“You look beautiful as always,” Taemin said in Kyuyeon’s ear.
Kyuyeon blushed. Then the doorbell rang.
“Kyuyeon-ah! Sunmi and Yeonhee are here!” Key called.
“Araso! I’ll be down in a minute!” Kyuyeon called back.
“Do you have to go?” Taemin pouted.
“Yes, I promised I’d go with them.”
“Where are they going?”
“Dress shopping, they said they need my opinion on the dresses they pick.”
“Well at least they’re smart.”
Kyuyeon smacked Taemin’s head.
“Ow! I was kidding!” Taemin said holding his head.
“Do you want a kiss to make it better?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Yes.”
Kyuyeon kissed Taemin on the lips quickly before getting up and walking downstairs, Taemin following her.
“Have fun,” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon on the lips.
“Yah yah yah, none of that in front of me,” Key said separating them.
Kyuyeon laughed.
“Bye oppa-deul,” Kyuyeon said.
“Bye,” SHINee said waving.

Once outside, Sunmi and Yeonhee immediately started questioning Kyuyeon.
“WHAT was that?!” Sunmi asked.
“Taemin-oppa and I are dating now, what’s the big deal?” Kyuyeon asked.
“WHEN?!” Yeonhee insisted.
“This morning.”
“And you’re already kissing and calling him oppa?” Sunmi asked.
“I guess.”
“We’re so happy for you!” Sunmi and Yeonhee exclaimed hugging Kyuyeon.
“Thanks, that means a lot.”
“We let’s go! The dresses aren’t gonna pick themselves!” Sunmi exclaimed.
(These are what Sunmi and Yeonhee are wearing if you’re curious)
(Sunmi-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ageha-shibuya-bow-back-drop-waist-chiffon-tunic-light-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1022589670)
(Yeonhee-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-mock-two-piece-print-top-dark-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1022963884)

20 minutes later, Kyuyeon, Sunmi, and Yeonhee arrived at the Nightlight Mall.
“Look! There’s the dress store!” Sunmi exclaimed.
The three went over to the store and looked inside; there were plenty of pretty dresses in there.
“Let’s look inside,” Sunmi suggested.
Just as she was about to walk into the store, Yeonhee pulled her back.
“Yeonhee-yah? What’s wrong?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Look,” Yeonhee said pointing inside the store.
Sunmi and Kyuyeon looked inside and saw Luna and her crew scoffing at some dresses.
“Let’s go somewhere else,” Yeonhee suggested.
“Wae?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Well-“
“Yeonhee this is the only dress store in town. Who cares if Luna and her crew are in there?”
“You sure you wanna go in?”
“You guys need dresses; don’t let other people stop you from what you need to do.”
“You’re right. Let’s go.”
Kyuyeon, Sunmi, and Yeonhee walked into the store and Luna and her crew immediately spotted them.
“Well well well, if it isn’t the adopted and her gang,” Luna said.
Kyuyeon was about to go and punch Luna again, but Yeonhee and Sunmi held her back.
“Just ignore her,” Sunmi said.
Kyuyeon reluctantly did as she suggested and looked for dresses with Sunmi and Yeonhee.
“What do you think of this one Kyuyeon-unnie?” Sunmi asked.
Kyuyeon looked up.
“It’s cute, but it looks a bit short, you okay with that?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Anii, I don’t like really short dresses. What do you think will blow Minho-oppa away?” (Minho and Key already asked Sunmi and Yeonhee to the dance)
Kyuyeon looked through the dresses.
“This one might, go try it on,” Kyuyeon said handing Sunmi the dress.
“Kyuyeon-unnie can you come help me?” Yeonhee called when Sunmi went to the dressing rooms.
Kyuyeon walked over to where Yeonhee was.
“What’s up?” she asked.
“I can’t find a good dress. Do you know what Key-oppa is wearing to the dance? I wanna match with him,” Yeonhee said.
“So you finally decided to go out with him?” Kyuyeon teased.
Yeonhee blushed.
“S-shikuro,” Yeonhee said.
“Hey guys what do you think?”
Kyuyeon and Yeonhee turned around to see Sunmi wearing the dress Kyuyeon picked out (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/SunmisDress.jpg).
“Sunmi-yah you look so pretty!” Yeonhee exclaimed.
“You think Minho-oppa will like it?” Sunmi asked.
“Of course, if he doesn’t I’ll kill him myself,” Kyuyeon joked.
They laughed and Sunmi went back into the dressing rooms to change out of the dress.
“What about this one Yeonhee-yah?” Kyuyeon suggested holding up the dress.
“Omo, Kyuyeon-unnie you really have a good eye for clothes,” Yeonhee praised.
“Komawo, now go try it on and see if it fits,” Kyuyeon said.
Yeonhee nodded and went to the dressing rooms. Sunmi came over a minute later, dress in her hands.
“Yeonhee-unnie find her dress?” she asked.
“Yup, she’s changing right now,” Kyuyeon said.
“So I guess you’re going to the dance with Taemin-oppa?”
“Yup. He asked me to go with him before we started dating.”
Luna, hearing all this, was not happy.
‘That is dating Minnie-oppa?!’ Luna thought.
Luna glared at Kyuyeon as she and Sunmi walked over to the dressing rooms.
“Yeonhee-yah, does it fit?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Yeah,” Yeonhee said coming out of the dressing room (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/YeonheesDress.jpg).
“Oh yeah, that’ll definitely blow Key-oppa’s mind,” Kyuyeon commented.
“You really think so?” Yeonhee asked looking in the mirror.
“Definitely! Let’s go pay!” Sunmi exclaimed.
“’Kay let me change,” Yeonhee said walking into the dressing room.
A few minutes later, Yeonhee came back out and the two girls paid for their dresses.
“Thanks for coming with us Kyuyeon-unnie, but what about your dress?” Sunmi asked.
“Key-oppa got my dress for me, it’s at home, you guys can come over if you want,” Kyuyeon said.
“Can we go now?” Sunmi excitedly asked.
“You guys are done here?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Yeah unless you wanted to get something,” Yeonhee said.
“Anii I don’t really need anything from here, so let’s just go.”
As the three girls were leaving the mall, Luna and her crew were watching them.
“You WILL regret the day you came here Kim Kyuyeon,” Luna said.

25 minutes later, Kyuyeon, Sunmi, and Yeonhee arrived back at Kyuyeon’s house. Key’s car was gone, which meant that Key still wasn’t home. Kyuyeon unlocked the door and stepped inside with Sunmi and Yeonhee.
“This way,” Kyuyeon said leading them up to her room.
Sunmi and Yeonhee looked around as they walked.
“You have a really big house unnie,” Sunmi commented.
“Is it really just you and Key-oppa living here?” Yeonhee asked.
“Deh kehdo (but), the SHINee oppas come over a lot. They even have their own rooms here,” Kyuyeon explained.
Sunmi and Yeonhee nodded in understandment. Then they walked into Kyuyeon’s room. Kyuyeon told them to get comfortable while she got her dress.
“Tada here it is,” Kyuyeon said walking out of her closet.
“Uwah it’s so pretty!” Sunmi exclaimed.
“Key-oppa picked that out?” Yeonhee asked.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“You sure he’s not a girl in disguise?” Yeonhee asked.
They laughed.
“Go try it on! I wanna see it on you!” Sunmi exclaimed.
“Araso, one moment,” Kyuyeon said walking into her bathroom.
5 minutes later, Kyuyeon came out of the bathroom wearing her dress (here it is if you forgot what it looks like-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/KyuyeonsDress.jpg).
“Uwah unnie you look so pretty!” Sunmi exclaimed.
“I agree!” Yeonhee exclaimed.
Kyuyeon blushed and thanked them.
“Taemin-oppa will LOVE it!” Sunmi said.
Yeonhee nodded in agreement and Kyuyeon went back into the bathroom to change. She came back out a few minutes later. Then Sunmi received a text message.
“Ah it’s my parents, they want me to come home now,” Sunmi said disappointed.
“That’s okay, it’s getting dark anyway,” Kyuyeon said.
“I better get going too before my parents throw a fit,” Yeonhee said.
“Araso, so I’ll see you guys on Monday?”
“You bet,” Sunmi said.
Sunmi and Yeonhee both hugged Kyuyeon goodbye and left. Kyuyeon, getting bored quickly, went into the living room and turned the TV on. Soon enough, she fell asleep on the couch.

“Kyuyeon-ah I’m home!” Key exclaimed walking through the front door with SHINee.
“Is she even home?” Onew asked.
“Yeah, ya hear that?” Key asked.
SHINee went quiet to hear the TV in the living room quietly playing in the distance. Key motioned them to come and they all went into the living room to find Kyuyeon sound asleep on the couch.
“She looks so cute!” Jonghyun whispered.
“Taemin-ah, can you take her up to her room?” Key asked/whispered.
Taemin nodded and easily picked Kyuyeon up off the couch. As Taemin was walking up the stairs, Kyuyeon woke up.
“Annyeong sleepy-head,” Taemin said.
“Annyeong,” Kyuyeon said tiredly rubbing her eye, “I fell asleep on the couch?”
Taemin nodded. When they got to Kyuyeon’s room, Taemin set Kyuyeon on her feet and Kyuyeon went to go change into her pajamas. When she came out of the bathroom, Taemin was laying on her bed half asleep. Kyuyeon walked over and poked his side.
“Yah, what are you doing?” she asked still poking his side.
Taemin swatted her hand away, pulled her on top of him, and hugged her waist, trapping her.
“Waiting for you to come out,” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon on the lips.
“You didn’t go home?” Kyuyeon asked.
“You want me to leave?” Taemin pouted.
“Anii! I’m just wondering why you’re still here and not at home.”
“I’m sleeping over again.”
“Are the other SHINee oppas staying over again too?”
Taemin nodded.
“They’re all staying in their rooms this time though,” he said.
“What about you, you’re not staying in your room?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Aniyo, I’m staying in here.”
Kyuyeon blushed.
“Why don’t you go change then?” she asked.
“I don’t want to,” Taemin said tightening the hug around Kyuyeon’s waist.
“Yes you do, you’re not sleeping in here unless you have pajamas on.”
“I’m not sleeping on the floor am I?”
“Well where else are you gonna sleep?”
“On the bed, with you.”
Kyuyeon blushed and smacked his head.
“What was that for?” Taemin asked pouting.
“I like your reaction, it’s funny,” Kyuyeon said laughing.
Taemin pouted and poked Kyuyeon’s sides, causing her to flinch.
“Yah don’t do that!” Kyuyeon complained.
“I like your reaction, it’s funny,” Taemin mocked.
Kyuyeon pouted and tried to get up, but since Taemin had his arms around her waist, she couldn’t get up.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Taemin asked.
“Leaving,” Kyuyeon said.
“Wae?”
“’Cuz you’re being mean.”
Taemin tightened his hold on Kyuyeon.
“Anii, don’t leave! Mianheyeo jagiya (honey or dear),” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon.
Kyuyeon blushed then stopped trying to get out of Taemin’s grip. Smiling in victory, Taemin sat up and kissed Kyuyeon again.
“Go change if you’re sleeping here,” Kyuyeon said.
“Araseo,” Taemin said walking downstairs to get his backpack.

As Taemin was changing, Kyuyeon slipped under her covers and closed her eyes. 5 minutes later, Kyuyeon felt arms go around her waist and turned around. Taemin was laying right next to her smiling.
“Annyeong jagiya,” he said.
“Annyeong yobo (dear),” Kyuyeon said.
Then Taemin lifted Kyuyeon’s chin and kissed her. Kyuyeon wrapped her arms around Taemin’s neck and kissed back. Taemin Kyuyeon’s bottom lip, but Kyuyeon decided to and kept shut. Smirking, Taemin grabbed Kyuyeon’s sides, causing her to squeak, thus opening . Taemin slipped his tongue in and deepened the kiss. When they broke apart, Kyuyeon pinched Taemin’s cheek.
“You cheated,” Kyuyeon stated.
“I wouldn’t have cheated if you hadn’t teased,” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon’s neck.
“Whatever just go to sleep.”
“Araseo jagiya. Good night.”
“Night.”
The two gave one last goodnight kiss and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

*Friday 5:53 p.m.*

“Kyuyeon-ah! Get in here so I can do your hair and make-up!” Key called from his room.
Kyuyeon, who was already in her dress, walked into Key’s room.
“Omo Key-oppa looks so handsome,” Kyuyeon said acting like a fan girl.
(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/KeysSuit.jpg)
“Just get over here,” Key said.
“Doing hair and make-up, you sure you’re not gay?” Kyuyeon joked.
“Yah shikuro I’m not gay and get over here already.”
“Araso araso.”
Kyuyeon sat down in the chair in front of Key and he took out a curling iron.
“Try not to burn my ears off,” Kyuyeon said.
“I won’t. Don’t worry, you’ll look like a princess after I’m done with you,” Key said.
Kyuyeon nodded and Key started doing her hair and make-up. Key decided to only put a little make-up because Kyuyeon looked pretty without it. Key finished curling Kyuyeon’s hair.
“All done,” Key stated.
Kyuyeon got up and looked in the mirror. Kyuyeon’s eyes’ widened. She could hardly recognize the girl in the mirror, Key did a REALLY good job.
“Omo, I hardly recognize myself,” Kyuyeon said.
“I take it that you like it then,” Key said.
Kyuyeon nodded and hugged Key.
“Komawo unnie,” Kyuyeon teased.
“Yah! I’m a man,” Key said.
Kyuyeon laughed and the doorbell rang.
“I’ll go get it,” Key said walking downstairs.
Kyuyeon nodded and walked to her room to get her purse.
“Kyuyeon-ah! Your boyfriend is here!” Key called.
“Araso, give me a minute,” Kyuyeon called back.
Kyuyeon looked through her purse to check if she had everything and walked downstairs. When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she saw Taemin and Minho waiting by the door in their suits.
(Taemin-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/TaeminsSuit.jpg)
(Minho-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/MinhosSuit.jpg)
When Taemin saw Kyuyeon, he blushed.
“You look beautiful Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin said kissing her cheek.
Kyuyeon blushed.
“Komawo, you don’t look bad yourself Tae-tae-oppa,” she said.
“You look nice Kyuyeon-ah,” Minho commented.
“Komawo oppa, you look nice too.”
“Okay okay if you guys are done, we need to go pick up the other girls,” Key said grabbing his car keys.
“How are we splitting up?” Taemin asked.
“Kyuyeon-ah’s coming with me and you’re going with Minho,” Key said.
Taemin nodded and walked out the door with the others.
“Nice car Minho-oppa,” Kyuyeon said.
“Thanks,” Minho said.
(Minho’s Car-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/MinhosCar.jpg)
Key and Kyuyeon went into Key’s car while Taemin and Minho went into Minho’s car. They first stopped at Sunmi’s house. Minho stepped out of his car while the other’s waited in their designated cars. 5 minutes later, Minho came back with Sunmi and they got into Minho’s car. They left and drove to Yeonhee’s house. Key stepped out of his car after Kyuyeon wished him luck. 5 minutes later, Key came back and he and Yeonhee got in the car.
“Annyeong Kyuyeon-unnie,” Yeonhee greeted.
“Annyeong,” Kyuyeon greeted back.
“Where’s Taemin-oppa?”
“Minho-oppa’s car.”
Yeonhee nodded and the rest of the car ride was quiet.

15 minutes later, the two cars arrived at the school. Taemin got out of Minho’s car as soon as it stopped and walked over to Key’s car and opened Kyuyeon’s door before she could open it. Kyuyeon blushed and thanked him. Taemin smiled and held his arm out.
“Shall we?” he said.
Kyuyeon nodded and linked her around with Taemin’s. Other students watched as Taemin, Key, and Minho walked into the school with their dates.
“Omo, look it’s Minho-oppa, Key-oppa, and Taemin-oppa! Those girls are so lucky to be their dates, I wish I was them!”
“Me too!”
“Me too!”
“Key-oppa looks so handsome! So do the other oppas!”
Luna, who was also watching them, balled her fist in anger.
‘She WILL pay, and I know the perfect way,’ Luna though evilly (lol yay that rhythms!).
Kyuhyun walked up to them as they entered the school.
“Hey guys lookin’ good!” Kyuhyun commented.
“You look good yourself Kyu-oppa,” Sunmi said.
(Kyuhyun-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Super%20Junior/159.jpg)
“Thanks.”
“You bring a date?” Key asked.
“Nah I run solo.”
They laughed and found a table to sit at. About 10 minutes later, Yeonhee and Sunmi stood up.
“We’re gonna hit the bathroom real quick, care to join us Kyuyeon-unnie?” Yeonhee asked.
“Sure, be right back,” Kyuyeon said to Taemin.
“Araso, I’ll be waiting on the balcony,” Taemin said (yes there is a balcony at the dance).
Kyuyeon nodded and left with Sunmi and Yeonhee.

*With Taemin*

“So Taemin-ah, I heard you and Kyuyeon-ah are dating now,” Kyuhyun said.
Taemin scratched the back of his head.
“You could say that,” he said.
“Are you kidding? They’re in love with each other!” Minho exclaimed.
“Now aren’t you glad I told you to ask her out?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Yeah thanks hyung,” Taemin said.
“You’re very welcome, but you better get to the balcony before Kyuyeon gets there, it’s not good to make a lady wait.”
“Oh yeah you’re right, see ya later hyung-deul,” Taemin said getting up.
“Yah you better not do anything that’ll make me want to hurt you!” Key called after him.
Taemin just waved his hand to let Key know he heard him. Taemin walked onto the balcony and stared at the stars.
“Taemin-oppa.”
Taemin turned around but Kyuyeon wasn’t there, instead Luna was standing there in a dress that was too short for his liking.
(Luna’s Dress-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Forever%20and%20Always/LunasDress.jpg)
“Yes what do you want Luna?” Taemin asked not wanting to ruin his good mood.
Luna didn’t reply. She walked up to Taemin and faced him. Taemin, totally confused, raised an eyebrow. Then Luna smirked and crashed her lips onto Taemin’s. Taemin’s eyes widened, then he heard something fall and a small gasp. Taemin pushed Luna away and saw Kyuyeon standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes.
“No Kyuyeon-ah it’s not what you think,” Taemin tried to explain.
But Kyuyeon backed away shaking her head. She ran away from Taemin.
“Kyuyeon-ah!” Taemin called.
Taemin was about to run after her, but Luna caught his arm.
“You don’t need her oppa, you have me,” she said.
Taemin snatched his arm away and glared at Luna.
“I DON’T WANT YOU!” Taemin yelled then ran out to find Kyuyeon.
Luna smirked evilly.
‘She won’t want him now,’ Luna thought.

Taemin ran towards the door but Key caught his arm.
“YOU!” Key said furious.
Taemin shrunk back a bit, he’d never seen Key this angry. Key grabbed his collar and pulled Taemin to his face.
“What the HELL did you do to my sister?!” Key hissed.
“I’ll explain later, but right now I NEED to find her!” Taemin said.
“No you’ll explain NOW.”
“Kibum-ah let him go. He needs to explain to Kyuyeon-ah first before he explains to you,” Minho said.
“Yeah dude, I’m sure he has a good explanation, but he needs to see Kyuyeon-ah first,” Kyuhyun said putting his hand on Key’s shoulder.
Key reluctantly agreed and pushed Taemin towards the door.
“She ran out the door, she should be with Sunmi and Yeonhee. I’m warning you Lee Taemin, hurt her again and you’re a dead man,” Key warned.
Taemin swallowed his spit and ran out the door looking for Kyuyeon. He ran around the school for about 10 minutes then spotted Sunmi and Yeonhee walking towards the school.
“Sunmi-yah! Yeonhee-yah!” Taemin called running towards them.
Sunmi and Yeonhee turned around and glared at Taemin.
“What the hell do you want?” Yeonhee asked still glaring at Taemin.
Taemin was a bit shocked at how she addressed him, but shrugged it off.
“Where’s Kyuyeon-ah?” Taemin asked.
“Why should we tell you? You broke her heart into a million pieces!” Sunmi angrily exclaimed.
Taemin flinched because he never saw Sunmi angry before.
“I NEED to talk to her. Please tell me where she is,” Taemin pleaded.
Sunmi and Yeonhee looked at each other. As if having a silent conversation, they nodded and looked at Taemin.
“Jinki-oppa and Jonghyun-oppa took her home. You’d be lucky if she ever looked at you again. Never seen someone cry as much as she did,” Sunmi said.
Taemin thanked them and ran towards Kyuyeon’s house.
“Please let me explain Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin said as a teardrop fell down his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview of the next chapter Depression & Apologizing:

“Please let me explain.”

“Go away I hate you!”

“You stole him from me!”

“You think he’ll kill her?”

“Knowing him, yes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN-OPPA!! SARANGYEO!!