Chapter 8

If Only..

 

 

 

Krystal woke up earlier because of the dream that she had. Unnie...I really wish you were here. How long do I have to bring this fake Krystal? A girl who spends her day like she's the most happiest girl that ever existed. How long do I have to bring this fake mask? If only they know the real Jung Soojung...Krystal sigh for the 152437907465 time. She decided to get over it and she walks to the bathroom. As she finished her bath, she change to her uniform. "Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Jung, you are early today eh? what would you like for breakfast?" Her maid said to her with a smile on her face. "Umm...French toast would be nice" she said and her maid nodded. She waited for her breakfast and she decided to look at the photo albums. She smiled bitterly as she saw a photo of her and her family had a picnic, they were really happy back then. It seems like something isn't right...why didn't I remember about unnie's sickness? I mean...what I remember is just...when I saw her body lying unconsciously in the hospital bed...but why? And in that time, I was a patient in that hospital too, I was hospitalized with unnie, what the hell happened? Krystal felt her head is in a massive pain. She quickly took a medicine and she quickly sat on the sofa. Krystal was panting and her heart beat increases rapidly. She finally calm herself down and eat her breakfast.

 

 

"Yah hyung! Look at that girl over there! She's just...hot like wow" Sehun said to kris as he looked at the girl. "You can have her as your next target! Ayeee" Sehun said as he get a high five from Suho. Kris just shrugged at it "I'm not interested anymore" kris said as he played his food. "Whoa, did I just heard that from the number one player on our school?" Chen said in disbelieve. "Yah, what happened?" DO asked at him. "Nothing" kris said as he keep staring at his food. "You're really weird these days kris, what the hell happened?" Chanyeol asked. "I said nothing! You get it?!" He slammed his hand on the table. Everyone at the cafetaria looked at him, curious of what happened. "Whoa, chill dude" Baekhyun said trying to calm Kris down. "I'm outta here" Kris said as grabbed his iPhone and walked away from the cafetaria, leaving EXO and the rest of the students dumbfounded. Kris, you should control your emotions. Don't spill your anger to them because of this, they didn't do anything wrong. Ugh, I really should learned how to control my emotions.

 

 

"Girls! Do you think Chanyeol oppa is a little bit cute?" Hyomin said to the group, queenka group to be exact. "A little bit? He is extremely adorable!" Beamed Nana. "But I prefer DO oppa more though" Said Tiffany, as she admired DO oppa from the EXO's table. "Who do you prefer, Yuri?" Asked Hyoyeon. "Aish, do you need to ask that? Of course Kai oppa is her answer!" Taeyeon said. "Ani" Yuri said as she played her food. "Mworago?!" The queenkas said in unison, making the whole cafetaria looked at them. "Ne...I don't love him anymore" Yuri said as she fake a smile. "Yuri-ah...what happened? Are you ok?" Taeyeon asked with concern. "I'm fine...by the way, I'm going to go get some fresh air. See ya!" Yuri said as she walked out of the cafetaria and waved at them. They didn't have to know this, I am tired of all this . I am tired of being a , aish...what am I even thinking?

 

 

Kris walked to the school's park when he heard a big thump. He looked over and saw a girl fell down because she hit a trash bin. "Aigoo! Aish, stupid trash bin!" The girl talks to herself. "Thank god that the trash doesn't fall off. You pabo. Stupid trashbin. Stupid stupid stupid!" she said. Kris chuckled at her silliness and he shook his head. "Well, the trash bin will never answer you no matter how hard you try to scold it" Kris said to her and he offered his hand. Her cheek flushed because of the embarrassment, she took his hand and get up. "Aish, this trash bin should be replaced or something" she said and kris laughed. "Well I guess you're the one who should be more careful when you walked" he chuckled. "Ah, I think I've seen you somewhere, are you...from exo?" The girl asked Kris. "Yea, I'm Kris. And we'll, I supposed you're from the queenka group, am I right?" He said as they walked together. "Yup. Yuri, Kwon Yuri" Yuri said to kris and kris nodded. "Well, where are you going? Aren't you supposed to hang out with the girls by now?" Kris asked. "U-uh...yeah...but I'm trying something different today, maybe calm myself down at the park or something. And you?" Yuri asked kris and he nodded. "Same, trying something new. and what a coincidence, i decided to go to the park earlier" he said and they laugh in unison. "Well, should we go together?" Kris said as he smiled at her. "Why not?" Yuri chuckled as they're heading to the school's park.

 

 

As they reached the school's park gate, the floor are a little bit slippery because it rained the night before. Yuri opened the door and she suddenly slipped, she's going to fall down but kris grabbed her hand. "Whoa watch out miss, you are really clumsy" kris said as he bursts into laughter. "Yah! I am not! This is because this wet slippery floor! Stupid floor" she said as she crossed her arms with her puffy cheeks, amped she stomped her feet. "Well, I like to know more about you, Ms. Kwon" Kris said and he looked to her eyes. Smile starts to form on her lips "I like to know more about you too, Mr. Wu" Yuri said and they laugh together.

 

 

Why don't I give it a shot? I think this is going to be worth it. The two of them thought the same thing, as they smiled at each other

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fingers-crossed.