Chapter 2

If Only..

Ah...I don't feel like going to the cafetaria today. Krystal thought as she walk around the school, "whoa...school's park. Maybe I should calm myself here" she said to herself as she walk towards the park's gate. She sat down on the park's bench as she felt someone seat beside her. "Annyeonghaseyo! Who are you? I never seen you before...I think?" a girl said to her as she smiled to Krystal. "ah...ne, I am new here. My name is jung soojung, you can call me Krystal instead" Krystal said as she offered her hand. "Yoona, Im Yoona" she said as she took Krystal's hand. "Hey, you should join us on the cafetaria! come!" Yonna grab Krystal said and drag her to the cafetaria. Krystal just sigh and smiled at her. "Hey guys! Look who's here!" Yoona said as she brought Krystal to the cafetaria. "Annyeonghaseyo, jung soojung imnida, you can call me krystal" she bowed as she felt someone tapped her shoulder. "Ah! nice to meet you, my name is sulli, choi sulli. Come! sit beside me" she said as she show her cute smile. "ah, ne" she said as she smile and sat beside sulli. They all chat and joke so well like they already known Krystal, they are Amber, Yoona, Sulli, Taemin, Onew, Lee Hyun woo, and Minho.

 

 

"AAAAH!" Krystal shocked as she look at the direction where the shouts come from. "whoa, what was that all about?" she asked. "ah...it must be EXO" said minho and all of them nodded. "EXO? what is that? some community or something?" she asked full of curiosity. "Yeah, a group consisted of some popular, rich, handsome guys. There, the guy who's leading, his name is Kai. Behind him, it's Kris, followed by Sehun, Chen, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and DO. Well, they're the kingka of this school. You must stay away from them, And the girls right there, is the queenka" said Sulli. "waeyo? exo seems nice" krystal asked. "nice? aigoo...they always treat people like trash" taemin said and all of them agreed. Krystal just looked at them, ah...it's the guy I bumped earlier. "wae? interested?" said hyunwoo as he teased Krystal. "Yah, aniyo! i wasn't even planning to" she said as she continue to eat.

 

 

The bell rang, so they decided to go tho their own class. Krystal bid goodbye to them and she waved. She walks towards her class and felt someone tapped her shoulder, she look at him and said "ah, kris oppa! waeyo?" she said and she smiled. "ah, ani. my class are next to your class. so let's walk together" kris said. "ah, ne!" krystal said. As they walked towards their class, they joked and laughed together. "oh, this is your class? so you're kai's classmate?" kris asked.  "kai? who is kai?" Krystal tilt her head and think. "ah...the jongin guy, am i right?" krystal said and kris nodded as they entered the class. Kai looked at them, what? they know each other? kai thought as he looked at them. "yo bro" said kris and gave him a high five. "what's up?" kai said and high five him too. "ah nothin. just walk krystal to her class. and what a coincidence, she's your classmate. whoa, even chairmate" he look at their seats. "oh." kai said. He doesn't know why but he feel a little mad. "ah, i should go to my class" kris said "bye kai. bye krystal" he said as he waved. "ah, ne oppa" krystal said. thump, kai's heart just skipped a beat, oppa? she call him oppa? what the . and why did you care too kai, she's not your bussiness. "ah, annyeong jongin-sshi. how's your lunch?" krystal said as she turned to kai. "that's not your bussiness" kai said without looking at her. "ah, ok then!" she said as she prepared her books.

 

 

On the whole lesson, Kai cannot help himself but stare at her. Krystal noticed it and she felt uncomfortable "um...jongin-sshi. do you need anything?" krystal asked kai. "what? i didn't say anything" kai said to her. "but you just stared at me a while ago, so i think you need something" she said as she smiled. kai just smirked "Look, krystal. do you know the difference between Staring and Glaring?" kai said and play his iPhone. why is he acting so cold... krystal thought and she sigh "ah, ne-" she said but the teacher cut her. "Students, i need you to do some group project. it consists of two people" she said. the students busy finding their partner "please pay attention first!" the teacher said. "the partner will be your chairmate. so there won't be a chaos like earlier. The deadline is next week, thank you" he said. "jongin-sshi. for the project, maybe we should do it-" "no, you should do it alone" kai said not even bother to look at her. "pardon me? but it's a group project" krystal said. "tsch, look. i never do silly things like that such as a group project. so, you should do it alone. it's an easy to do right? you can ask your family for help, well, such as your sister. or...are your sister as dumb as you?" kai said to her and smirked. "don't..." she said to him as she looked down. "mwo?" kai asked. "You. you didn't know anything about my family or my sister. If you didn't know anything, you better shut up. do.not.ever.ever.ever. talk about my family or my sister like that again!" she shout at kai, her voice are trembling and she stormed out of the class. Her classmates are not paying attention because they're busy discuss the group project with their own partner. What the hell was that? did I took it too far? aish...why did you do that kai? she look so angry. aish! kai thought and he ruffled his hair.

 

 

She go to the school's park and she heard the bell rang, thank god it's already recess. She sat at the park's bench as the memories of her sister start to appeared again at her mind

 

"hey little sister" jessica said as she ruffled krystal's hair. "yah unnie! why did you do that?" krystal said as she puffed her cheeks. Jessica just chuckled at her little sister's cuteness. "i got a present for you lil sis" she said "close your eyes" she ordered Krystal. Krystal felt something on her head, she opened her eyes and looked at the mirror "whoa! it's a tiara. yeppoeda..." she said as she admired the tiara which her sister just gave her. "you like it sis?" jessica asked krystal. "ne...gomawo unnie!" krystal said as she hugged her big sister. "ah..it's nothing. actually appa gave it to me, but I think it fits you well more than me" she said as she krystal's hair "waeyo unnie?" she said. "................because, you're precious, as precious as a Krystal"

 

Krystal gasped as she remember her sister and she starts to cry. How can I survive without you unnie? she thought to herself. She keep crying until she saw a handkerchief in front of her and she looked up. "kris oppa..." she said as she wiped her tears. "what are you doing here? let's go to the canteen oppa!" she smiled as she stand up and starts to walked but kris grab her wrist softly "don't be so stubborn. don't push yourself" he said as krystal stops. she started to cry on kris's shoulder "mianhae.." she whispered as she continue to cry. They didn't know that someone's been watching them the whole time. He felt jealousy controlling him and he clench his fists "Yo Kai! what the hell are you doing there?" he looked up to where the voice came from. "ah...DO, nothing. let's go to the canteen" he said as they walked away from the scene.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everybody! Happy New Year~

How's my story? well, please keep support me~

I'm trying the best I can, hope you like it:-)

Keep subscribe and support me, arasso?