Chapter 7

If Only..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jeongmalyo?! He slapped you?!" kris shout at krystal with anger, krystal just flinched "I am really going to beat this bastard" he clenched his fist as he stand up but krystal grabbed his wrist. "oppa, no. sit" she said to kris as she patted the seat beside her. Kris just groaned in frustation but he seat anyway, he ruffled his hair and he cover his face with his hands. "yah oppa...why are you acting like this? i am fine, really" krystal said as she remove his hands slowly with her hands from his face. "fine? you said you're fine? a guy just slapped you krystal, slapped you hard! what the hell is he thinking?! he should be ashamed because he just slapped a girl! geez, he's a guy for god sake!" kris said as he groaned in frustation. he heard krystal bursted into laughter. "yah, why are you laughing?" he said as he look at krystal. krystal is still laughing her off, kris can't help but laugh too. "yah! cincha, you really are a weird oppa! you should see your own face when you're stressed like that" she said as she continue to laugh. kris laughed and he puffed his cheeks "yah! even if i'm angry like that, i'm still handsome!" he said defending himself. "tsch. aigoo aigoo...i didn't know why the girls are going gaga because of you. you are a truly one weird oppa! if only they know that you are like this, maybe they will ran away from you!" she jokes as they laugh together. "but really, you are the best oppa that i ever had" she said as she hugged kris. "gomawoyo oppa, please don't leave me alone. i am really grateful for having a big brother like you..." she said. Kris felt like his heart had been stabbed by a billion knife, but he hugged her back. "anything for you, lil sis" he said as he patted krystal's head. They hugged each other for a long time, they're in the rooftop by now, so teacher wont caught them skipping class.

 

 

If only you know that I love you...not as a brother, but it's more than that. You've changed me, because of you, i know what love is. i stopped playing girls's feeling because of you, i started to care because of you. i never, never fall in love to anyone, but for you...it's an exception. I stopped being a player because of you, and now i know how it hurts to fall in love. I will do anything for you to be happy...i just wanted you to be happy, even if you spend your time with someone else. even if the reason behind your smile and laughter not because of me. even if you share your warmest hugs and kisses not with me, i'm ok with it, as long as you're happy...

 

 

Kris thought to himself as he look at krystal, they're still hugging each other. As he look at krystal's calm face, he kissed her forehead. Krystal looked up to kris and she just smile "gomawoyo" kris said to krystal as he ruffled her hair and tighten his hug. "huh? what for?" she asked, dumbfounded. "for everything" he said. "ha! you are so weird oppa...i knew it" she chuckled. "yah, it's getting late. we should get back home now or we're gonna stucked in this hell" he jokes as he let go of the hug and get up. "ne..." krystal said and she got up too. she starts to run to the door and she turned to kris "come on oppa! pali!" she said. Kris just smile as he saw that she's already cheered up again. if letting go is the right decision to make...why did it felt so wrong? he thought as he stared at krystal's tall figure beside the door. He shook his head, and he started to go after her. "rite kiddo. let's go" he said as they started to run. I will do anything for you, even if it means that i have to suffer......