Chapter 10

If Only..

 

 

Kai walked towards Krystal "Um...Krystal-sshi, I want to apologize about...eh...about yesterday. I didn't even know why I slapped you, I'm sorry, I am really stupid. D-did it hurt?" Kai said and he touched her cheek with his hand. Krystal just stunned and her heartbeat increases rapidly. "U-uh...ani" she said as she pulled away his hand from her cheek. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" Kai said and he felt his cheeks are burning because of the embarrassment. "Ah gwenchanayo. I'm sorry but I have to go now, see you soon jongin-sshi" Krystal smiled and run away. Krys, control your feelings. Don't fall in love with him. Just don't. You don't wanna lose him, right? You don't want to be a burden to him right? Just...just control your feelings.

 

 

Why do I feel that she's running away from me? Kai groaned in frustration as he ruffled his hair and he dropped himself on his favorite couch. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked himself as he sigh. Just why did this happened when I start to develops some feelings for her? Aish...this is all my fault, karma really does exist. He thought to himself as he kick the table in front of him. He grabbed his phone as he text Yuri

 

"Yah dongsaeng. I want to confess to Krystal tomorrow, do you think I can make it?"

 

"OMOOO cincha oppa?! Aigooo my oppa finally met his first love! Kekeke~ of course you can oppa! You should really do it tomorrow"

 

"Aish this kid. But you know that I am really, like really really bad at explaining things, especially about feelings. Ottoke?"

 

"Yah oppa, just be yourself! You can make it oppa, really. The only people who can help you with this is yourself, so, just be you! The original Kim Jongin. Arasso? Good luck~" 

 

Kai just sigh as he put his phone on the table. He drink his 7up and he crush the can. He ruffled his hair and just sit there, thinking hard. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't help it. I cant stand this any longer. Sooner or later she have to know about this. Tomorrow I'm going to tell her...what I really feel.