Chapter 5

If Only..

 

 

 

Kai woke up early today, he remembered that Krystal's going to his house for the project today. He get ready without hesitation, he's all set up and he sit in his favorite couch, he sipped his morning tea, his favorite peach flavored tea to be exact. He looked at his watch, 12.00. "Geez, is she coming or not?" he mumbled as he ruffled his own hair and sigh. "who?" kai looked up to the direction where the voice came from. "yah hyung! are you planning to gave me a heart attack or what?!" kai shout at his cousin, Yoo Seung Ho. "chill man. who are you reffering to earlier?" seungho asked kai. "not your bussiness hyung" kai said as he continue to drink his tea. "is it a girl? is she pretty? is she hot? is she-" "yah, if you say another word I will splash this tea in your face" kai said. "geez, calm down will ya? why do I have this hot-tempered guy as my cousin..." he said and he immediately run away. "aish..." kai said and he sigh. seriously, where the hell is she?

 

 

Krystal woke up with her headache and her puffy eyes. She sigh as she looked at the ceiling. "why do i feel like i forgot something?" she said and she gasp. "OMO! the project!" she quickly took a bath and get ready. "Good morning Miss Jung, your breakfast are ready" her maid said to her and bowed. "ah, good morning. sorry I am really in a hurry, I'll be back at 7!" she said and she starts to run. "Good morning miss, where should we go today?" her driver said to her as he opened the door for Krystal. "to my friend's house. i'll show you the address. kaja!" she said as she closed the door. Krystal showed the address that Kai gave her earlier to her driver. Her driver nodded as he start the engine. Krystal looked at the mirror, Crap! my eyes are still puffy as hell! how can I face Kai when my eyes are like this? she thought and she sigh. "miss jung. we're here" her driver said to her. "ah, gomawo" krystal said.

 

 

"Mr Kim, your friend is here" Kai looked up at his maid and he smiled. "mhhm" he said and he go downstairs. He heard laughter from downstairs, he looked down and  he rolled his eyes. "yah, hyung. stop it" he said. Seungho and Krystal looked at kai. "oh, jongin-sshi! annyeong" she said as she smiled. "waeyo? you're jealous?" seungho as he put his hand on Krystal's shoulder. Krystal just chuckled. "stop it hyung or else I tell jiyeon" kai said and he smirked. "yah! i'm just joking" seungho said as he let go of Krystal. "well, see you soon krystal" he said and he waved. "ne oppa" she said and she smiled. "yah, where have you been? you said you will be in 10 in the morning!" he scolded krystal as he crossed his arms. "ah...here we go again, the cold Mr. Kim Jongin is back" she chuckled "mian, i was a little tired. i woke up at...twelve?" she said as she trilt her head. Kai just sigh. "come, we should start now" he said and krystal followed him.

 

 

They were busy working on the project, time flew so fast. The clock shows that it's alrady 18.00. "Ah! Finished!" krystal said as she wiped her forehead. "finally" he said and he sigh in relieve. Kai notice that Krystal's eyes were puffy. "yah" kai told to her and krystal looked at kai. "yes?" she asked. "what happened?" kai asked. "what?" she tilt her head. "uh...that" he said as he pointed his finger, reffering to her eyes. "a-ah...this?" she asked. ! what should i do?  "well?" he said. "well, maybe it's because lack of sleep" she fake a smile. kai just nodded, "well, i should get going. since we're done with this" krystal said. "ah, ne" he said "let me walk you to the door" he offered. "ah, gomawo" she said. Actually, they become pretty close because of the project, they already laugh and joke together. When they walk towards the door, someone came inside. "oppa! i decided to drop by-" yuri run towards kai and she stopped when she look at krystal. "you. what the hell are you doing here?" yuri said to krystal and she glare at her. "annyeonghaseyo yuri-sshi, i came here to do the group project since my partner is jongin-sshi" krystal bowed and smiled. "tsch. stop the act, will you?" she smirked and rolled her eyes. "wait, did you just said Jongin-sshi? did you?" yuri asked "didn't you know that kai oppa hates-" yuri glared at her when kai stopped her. "yuri, stop" he said with a serious tone. "you should go now" he said to krystal. "ah ne, annyeonghaseyo" krystal bowed and leave."yah oppa, why did-" "yuri, please? i am really tired right now. I don't want to argue. what brings you here?" he asked yuri. "ah...ne. I came to give you this oppa. you're favorite soup" she smiled as she showed to soup. I won't let you slipped this time you flirty .

 

 

Krystal walk towards the school's gate until she heard someone shout her name. "Krystal-sshi!" she looked at the owner of the voice start running towards her. "Ah, yuri-sshi. Do you need something?" she said and she smiled. "hah...hah...ani! i just want to walk with you, and i want to apologize about yesterday" she said still panting and she showed her apologetic look. "ah, let's go then. and it's okay, i didn't mind it" she said and yuri hugged her. They started walk together, they we're on the stairs and yuri looked around. ah, perfect timing. she thought to herself and smirked. "Ah! krystal! what are you doing?!" yuri started to shout and krystal looked at her. "what? what am I doing yuri-" "Ah! help! Anybody!" she shouts and she dropped herself from the stairs. "yuri-sshi!" krystal said. "what are you doing?! why did you pushed here?!" one of the queenka said, followed by another queenka "you !" she shouts. "everyone! look! krystal pushed yuri and now she's unconscious!" she started shouts like a mad man and everybody approached them. "w-what? I-" "kai! come here! kai oppa!" one of the queenka shout and kai look at them. "what happened?" no. please don't. not him. Krystal thought as she look at kai. "omo! what the hell happened?!" kai asked when he saw Yuri's body lying unconsciously. "she pushed her from the stairs oppa! krystal did it!" she said. Kai look at Krystal and he widened his eye. "you filthy bastard" he shouts and he slapped krystal on the cheek and krystal fell. Krystal widened her eyes as she touched her burning cheek. Kai pick yuri's body and brought her to the infirmary, followed by everyone in the scene.

 

 

Kris heard noises from the stairs and he walk towards the stairs. He saw someone were sitting on the floor, didn't move an inch, and he approached her. "K-krys?" he said. "Yah, what happened?" he starts to worry and he shakes her. "yah, seriously, what the hell happened?" kris said as he cupped her face so she can face him and he noticed her cheek were red. "crap. who did this?!" he shout. "yah! I am talking to you!" kris shout at her and krystal started to shake and she cry. Kris noticed it as he sigh and he start to hug her "look, it's going to be alright. just don't worry, arasso?" he said. krystal just keep crying in kris's shoulder. She felt so upset about this, I thought we were friends. he.................................................

 

 

 

 

 

he slapped me.