Visit the Kyeongbok Festival!

The Player Sitting Next To Me (HIATUS!)

HyoRin walked the streets under the night sky, awaiting to exit the town's area and near her neighbrohood.

"HyoRin...!"

A faint voice called her name, but she shook it off. It was probably Eunhyuk.

"HyoRin...!"

There it was again, seeming to get stronger throughout ever syllable.

"HyoRin." the male voice said right behind her, a bit husky and somewhat heavenly. Definately not Eunhyuk.

She swiflty turned around, hair flipping in the direction. "Mm?" he mumbled with sealed lips, wondering what he wanted.

"...it's late, so I should walk you home. Although I somewhat hate you, I do not want to be the one to be blame if something happens to you, i-idiot." Kyuhyun grumbled, averting his eyes.

"Okay," she lightly agreed, not bothering to argue. Kyuhyun wasn't surely Eunhyuk, and seemed mature. This walk couldn't be painful, right?


The two were conversing about the past, well more like Kyuhyun did the talking and HyoRin did the listening. It seemed to flow naturally.

"...well, yeah my academic grades are-"

The automatic doors of the conveniant shop slid open, showing a bored Eunhyuk gripping onto a heavy grocery bag.

"Oh, hey Eunhyuk- and as I was saying..." Kyuhyun greeted normally.

"WHY ARE YOU WITH HYORIN!?!?!?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed loudly, gaining stares from bystanders.

Kyuhyun scoffed the ask lightly, and pretended the words were never said.

"Anyways, before I was rudely interrupted I was saying that-"

"ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, swinging an arm at Kyuhyun, who just happened to duck and made Eunhyuk harshly injure HyoRin.


It was the day of the Kyeongbok Festival, students of this school and many other schools were attending, having fun!

HyoRin kicked a can near her class' stand, upset how they weren't receiving a lot of attention.

"Oh, a little mad?" a vague voice teased, anyone could guess a smirk was on their face.

HyoRin looked up from the dirt, and recognized Kyuhyun.

"Oh, hey. It's you again," she plainly replied.


HyoRin ran from her class' stand, which was now being turned into a complete mess due to the fact that Eunhyuk could not sit his down for five minutes every time he saw someone of the female species pass by.

He screwed up the whole thing. Especially since he had a special position.

She hung out behind the buildings, staring out at the bushes in front of her. They were a nice lime shade, perfectly being lit by the sunlight. She almost... kind liked it. She felt at ease and a bit relaxed.

But of course, her seconds of heaven were interrupted by rustling of the bushes and someone walking out.

"Lost?" HyoRin asked.

"...n-no, you're school is just too big." Kyuhyun scoffed taking a left.


She enjoyed being alone. She felt comfortable, since being out in the world was way too intense for her. She chose to be the loner anyways.

"You're lost," HyoRin sighed, shaking her head at Kyuhyun who stood in front of her for the umpteenthtime.

"Am not," he argued.

The lonesome girl sighed and stood up, dusting her skirt from the dirt.

"I'll show you around," she muttered, voice kind of seeming croaky.

HyoRin took a caught-off-guard Kyuhyun by the wrist and led him out of the abondened area.


"...and that's class 2-3, due to the girl's  size, the boys persuaded the girls to do the maid cafe with them..." HyoRin explained in the noisy hallway.

"Oh, so the third years are erts?" Kuyhyun smirked.

HyoRin shrugged slightly, unsure of how to respond to his words and how to react to his action.

"I guess..."


Kyuhyun an HyoRin were now getting to the part of the halls were there was a small crowd due to the abondened classrooms.

"KYUHYN!!" a voice yelled across the hall.

He turned around and saw a group of guys, his friends.

Crap! I don't want them to make fun of me since I'm talking to a girl...

"Oh hey look, an empty classroom!" Kyuhyun quickly exclaimed, trying to sound nonchalant.

He grabed HyoRin by the hand and dragged the helpless girl into the classroom, quickly sliding the door shut as soon as possible.

HyoRin sat on the floor, since she was tossed by the gentleman Kyuhyun, dumbstruck.

"What was tha-"

"SHH!" he insisted in a hush voice, cupping with his hand.

Silently, he held onto her and the two moved behind bunched desks and large boxes.

The two's breath were synchronized, perfect timing as their eyes stood fixed on the door. Kyuhyun was just waiting for the calls of his name to disappear pass the room. The calls were still loud and clear.

In a split second the door swung open, and Jieun was pushed to the suddenly shut door, blushing as was cupped by Eunhyuk. She panted heavily, looking at him with crazed, wide eyes.

HyoRin couldn't figure out what they were doing or make out his face expression but it felt as if her heart sank,

And once again the door swung, revealing third years with a bat, and a big crowd.

Eunhyuk jumped around in place, confused what to do. With a swing of his leg, his shoes suddenly fell off, but he jumped out the window before anyone could say anything.


HyoRin held onto the foul shoes, looking around for the runaway.

She turned the corner and arrived at the abondened area where she had encountered Kyuhyun. But it was Eunhyuk's turn this time.

"Hey," she soflty greeted, tossing the shoes at his side.

Eunhyuk glanced at the shoes and finally looked up at HyoRin, looking a tad bit viscious.

"H-hi," he stammered.

HyoRin walked over to him, in a light, swift way. She sat down when she finally reached his side and rested her head on Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" she asked, rubbing off as nice.

Eunhyuk hid his blushing face with his hair, slightly smiling.

"Yeah... because you're here."

"...I-I'm sorry I wasn't with you today..." HyoRin sighed, releasing a bunch from her shoulders. Somehow, she KNEW he was upset over that. They just had a connection.

"I'm sorry you caught me in a wrong moment with someone... it wasn't like that. And about the punch... sorry." Eunhyuk admitted. And somehow, he KNEW she was confused over that. They just had a connection.