Definitely Not a Friend!

The Player Sitting Next To Me (HIATUS!)

HyoRin was sitting in her desk as usual, studying some english term. She quickly put down her pencil, reviewing of what she just wrote down. Class hadn't even start yet, and HyoRIn was already studying!

She didn't mind that she didn't have any friends to converse with in the morning, as long as she could study in peace. 

"Morning, RiRin~." a cheerful male voice said.

"Go play with some girl or whatever." HyoRin quickly replied.

"Wa~ah? Cold shoulder so early in the morning?! ...how cruel...," Eunhyuk complained as he pouted, "But all the girls I play with are three classes down the hall~. It's such a long walk and I want to talk to RiRin."

"I refuse." she replied with her siganture sarcastic smile.

"...how cruel..."


1 Month Later

This past month has been filled with surprises. Although HyukJae occupies his time with girls, he strangely has enough time to pester me as I study. He's even done some biazzare things.

"RiRin~! Are you done studying yet? I wanna go home and show you something." Eunhyuk whined like a child.

"Then leave. Nobody said you had to stay here." HyoRin responded, not putting down her pencil as she continued to write.

"Tch, I just-- Hey, when you're done, why don't we go get some barbeque?"

"I have to study more once I get home. I'll be going to the library now, tag along if you desire." HyoRin announced, swfitly packing her things up and leaving.

"Uh? H-hey wait up...!"


"What're you doing?" HyoRin coldy questioned.

"Studying. You like to study, so I thought that I should study too. If you enjoy it, then I should try it."

Huh?! Wha'ts this weird feeling in my chest...?! No, it can't be... He's a player! He has like ten girlfriends and claims he "loves" me. He's a fake.

...but is that what it means to care for someone? You care for someone so much... that you force yourself to do something that they enjoy?

HyoRin packed up her stuff in such a perfect manner, and finally zipped up her schoolbag.

"Uh? Where are you going now?" Eunhyuk asked, taking his eyes off of the History book.

"Let's go get some barbeque."

"Really?! AWW YES! FINALLY! I KNEW YOU'D WANT TO~! THANKS, RIRIN!!" he squealed in a idiotic manner.


"Isn't the sky nice? It feels different when I walk under it with you, rather than some other girl." Eunhyuk freely spoke, head held high.

This idiot! Like hell that's gonna steal my heart. Pfft.

"Yeah? Then, why do you toy with girls anyways?" HyoRin blurted out.

Crap!! Bad question!

"At first, it was like a guy smoking cigars after he just lost his wife. I had recently lost my best friend, so this whole thing started in middle school. They distract me from what I feel for you now. They blind me from everything. But I don't like that. I like what I feel for you, I guess I'm addicted or some sort..." he explained, walking at a 42 degree angle in front of her.

"...th-then try to stop!" HyoRin managed to say, heart pounding against her chest.

She stopped walking and looked down to the ground, suddenly confused at all these emotions up in her head.

"You know... you've changed sinced elementary, RiRin." Eunhyuk pointed out with a husky tone.

"O-of course! I'm not a child forever..."

Eunhyuk suddenly grabbed HyoRin's shirt collar, lifting her up. He shut his eyes, and quickly placed his lips on hers, planting a secure kiss.

HyoRin's face turned pink, and then got red, and her whole body tempature got real hot to the point where her eyes widened and she pulled back the kiss, covering .

I'm not one of your toys! Stop playing with me! she thought as her eyes narrowed, giving Eunhyuk a cold look as she received an idiotic smile from him.