Strange

The Player Sitting Next To Me (HIATUS!)

 

HyoRin was thrown into a taxi by Amber, unsure of the current events.

Amber exclaimed orders to the taxi driver, unclear due to the fact that HyoRin was still half asleep.


"We're here~!" Amber chimed, pushing HyoRin out of the taxi. 

She looked around in astonishment as Amber payed the taxi driver... they were at the beach??

"It's Summer break now so we should at least do something exciting! Don't worry, it's not just the two of us, Eunhyuk and Donghae are here as well!" 

Was it just HyoRin, or did Amber have too much cheerfulness in her life? Was this normal?

But before she could say anything else, Amber grabbed onto her wrist.

"C'mon, they're this way!" she exclaimed like a kid, dragging her off to the left.


The two girls situated themselves at a spot in a lonely area of the beach with the two guys.

"We're gonna have fun, right, RiRin~?!" Eunhyuk asked HyoRin who frankly looked bored.

"Uh, yeah. Sure."  she blantly replied, receiving looks from the three.


The whole day was full of swimming, and eating, telling stories, and running around. Even HyoRin had some fun, so this was honestly a memorable day.

The four were now on a bus, being driven home. It was raining harshly outside, but they were glad that at least the afternoon was full of sunshine and fun. HyoRin was asleep on the ride, resting on Eunhyuk's shoulder unconciously. Eunhyuk just sat there smiling as he stared at the rain while Donghae and Amber chatted quietly sitting behind them.

Eunhyuk was just satisfied with this current moment. This was probably the closest physical contact he'd ever get with the stubborn girl, in a way she doesn't mind. 

The bus driver called for their stop being next, and the group got ready to depart.

Eunhyuk slightly shook HyoRin, signaling that the ride was over.

"Psst, HyoRin, HyoRin wake up..." he whispered into her ear delicately.

HyoRin blinked with her heavy eyelids as she stared into a blurry & out of focus view.

"HyoRin~." Eunhyuk chimed into her ear softly, causing her to jump up and push him away with wide eyes.

"Don't do that!!" she rushingly ordered with a red face as she panted due to shock.

He just smirked in response, knowingly that she secretly liked it.

"Last stop." the bus driver ordered.

The group thanked the driver, and departed off the vechile in a bunch.

"Well, we'll be going now~." Donghae announced with a slight wave, holding an umbrella under Amber and his self.

"Yeah, see you at school~!" Eunhyuk smiled, and took off when he noticed HyoRin was walking by herself.

"You don't have to walk me home, it's raining." she pointed out loosely with a monotonous voice.

"Yeah? Well, I want to. Because I love you~." he explained like a child.

HyoRin glared at him with a deathstare, stomach doing flips as she was becoming weak.

"...j-just go home, here!" she insisted, pushing another umbrella to him and running off without exchanging more phrases.

That idiot...! Why do I love him?


Second Term

HyoRin and Eunhyuk resided in the empty classroom together by the window, eating their lunch peacefully.

Well, more like awkwardly struck with silence.

"...I-I'll get us some drinks!" Eunhyuk suggested, breaking the silence. He got up and took off.

He wanted to hear her thank him as soon as possible. He really did love her pleasant voice.

About five minutes passed, but no Eunhyuk. At this point, HyoRin decided to go see what was taking him so long. There was NEVER a line at the vending machine because everyone brought their own drinks from home, or they decided to use lunch as a time to socialize and hang out.

HyoRin swiftly walked out of the classroom, and up a flight of stairs, but stopping to find Eunhyuk on the next flight of stairs with a girl. It was that timid girl from Sports Day.

"...I-I just wanted thank you properly for sticking up for me..." she explained with an airy voice, cheeks blushing with a certain blush.

It was the blush anyone had on their face when they were in love.

This girl couldn't be in love with Eunhyuk, no way!

"You're welcome! It's not a big deal, I always stick up for lovely ladies." he complimented with a gummy smile.

Damn it. HyoRin knew he hadn't let go of his player image, he still had the compliment habit. Her eyes watered, a pang of jealousy striking right through. Like deadly arrows going through such a thin layer.

"Yeah... w-well, thank y-you..!" the girl thanked with a bow.

She was definately in love.