Realizations

The Player Sitting Next To Me (HIATUS!)

The next school morning, HyoRin decided to erase everything from her mind and concentrate on something else. She sighed as she gazed out the window, curious of the happenings in other's lives. Just as she was about to put her head down to rest, Eunhyuk slumped in his grubby seat next to her. He was pouting, which meant that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" HyoRin asked, trying to hide her feelings by asking a bit coldly with force.

"...girls still like me, guys are afraid of me." he desperately sighed.

"It's the way you look at them, Eunhyuk. You gaze at girls and glare at guys." she explained.

"...oh. Well, you're right, I guess."


Eunhyuk walked around the school, now trying to give people just normal looks, not gazes or glares.

"...Eunhyuk isn't giving us a gentle gaze."

"Oppa!! Why aren't you looking at me like before? AM I TOO UGLY?!"

"No way, dude's cutting off the player image."

"Oppa! Look at us in a charming way! We love you~." could be heard through the halls as Eunhyuk walked through the crowed, making his way out of the main building and to the gate.

He seemed to be getting more attention that usual, becoming a bit more irritated by the second, more voices forming together.

"Go home, everyone~." he ordered in a happy way, turning around with a fake smile.

"Ahh~! Oppa so cute!!"

"Wow I'm envious." were the most common phrases heard from the crowd.

Eunhyuk sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets, now searching for HyoRin. He exited the gate, looking from left to right, finding her on a bench on the right side, under a tree.

A real smile automatically formed across his face as he made his way over to sit next to her.

"You know I like you right?" he said before he sighed, looking straight ahead.

"...that's great. I'm glad you're finally liking people and not scaring or playing them." HyoRin mumbled, eyes focusing on her math book.

"I meant in a ual way."

HyoRin's eyes widened in disgust, looking up to look at his side profile.

"I'd totally do you." he admitted with a warming smile, gazing at her shocked expression.

HyoRin screamed like a freak, pushing Eunhyuk off the bench, and packing her things.

"L-let's go home and forget about this..." she insisted weakly, patting off the imaginary dust off of her sleeves.

"Yeah," he smiled, happy that HyoRin wasn't pushing him away this one walk home.


"Let me help you," Eunhyuk insisted as they walked up the steep street, HyoRin carrying packages from an errand she had to run quickly.

"...no, I got it. It's okay." HyoRin replied, secretly struggling with the many things in her hands.

"...here, let me-"

Just as Eunhyuk was about to attempt on carrying a part of the items, HyoRin dropped all of them, falling to the floor.

"Lee HyukJae." HyoRin spoke up sternly, catching his attention.

"I-I'm in love with you!!" she exclaimed out of the blue, eyes shut tight with a semi-angry expression. She opened an eye up to peek at his reaction, which was a shy, flushed face. "I-I'm sorry for saying it suddenly and disappointing you on the way... but... i-it's the truth."

"...I-I can't say it back... I'm sorry... I'm all tense... my throat hurts too much to tell you the simple words... I'm in shocking happiness, HyoRin. I really am..." he explained, eyes watering but smiling.

This was a gold moment. It was pure perfection. Eunhyuk was finally developed secure, true, strong feelings... and the feeling was mutual.

"Th-Then I'll wait for you to say it back...!" she bravely exclaimed, voice echoing under the night sky.


Sports Day

HyoRin down at the bench, panting. She just won first place in the 250 meter sprint, and she's not that much of a atheltic person.

"Good job!"

"Wow, thanks for letting our class be in the lead!"

"HyoRin, maybe you're not so bad after all." were exclaimed as they all patted her back, receiving a weak smile from her.


Eunhyuk sighed, folding his arms as he searched for HyoRin. After the confession from last night, she was even harder to find.

He exited the main school building, now finding himself witnessing three older guys hurting a girl around his age.

He glared at them, not liking the obvious scene. Just as they were about to throw equiptment on her, he stood right behind them.

"What're you doing?!?!" he roared.

The three guys turned around cockily, soon becoming afraid.

"WE'RE SORRY HYUKJAE!!" they exclaimed as they ran off south, leaving the two alone.

"Are you alright?" Eunhyuk questioned charmingly, looking at the girl with such magnificent orbs, holding a hand out for her to take.

"...y-yeah." she managed to reply shyly, taking it and getting up.

"Well, I'll catch you later~!" he waved, running off to find HyoRin again.

"...o-okay!" she called out, heart thumping against her chest.

HyoRin stood in the crowd, hiding her face with her hair, not liking this scene at all.

What the hell was he doing?!


I'm so sorry for the extened time without an update! I just recently failed a quiz, and I've been making up for it the past week. I'm real sorry, my dear subscribers. I still love you guys~!!

Commenting is nice by the way. ouo